Magical Marriage Lunatics! Official TL Thread

JeMhUnTeR

Thanks to the staff's hard work, we are very close to finishing the translation of the common route.

ndVsThy.png
q7in3tr.png

PycZVKF.png

Synopsis

Yuuta is just your typical guy who enjoys an ordinary school life with his osananajimi Yuuna. Suddenly one day, a mansion appeared in his backyard, inhabited by the vampire princess Luce. One by one, other other-worldly princesses came to him, all of whom had made a childhood promise to be his bride when they grew up. He didn’t remember the promises, but then Yuuna also joined into the fray and proclaimed that she’s the one who will always be with him.

Sample Screenshots

58553.jpg
58558.jpg
58557.jpg
58560.jpg
58559.jpg

dSKVgqW.png

cLe6AjV.png

rski100

JjwFx9b.png

rski100

Zephryion

PTf3hHM.png

fries

arider1990

AefsKVg.png

Kimanor

LHZBYkO.png

JeMhUnTeR

9yy6bCB.png

binaryfail

05MYv8R.png

All Routes
Finished | 692 of 64,062 (01.08%)

Common Route
Translated | 13,534 of 15,935 (84.93%)
TL Checked | 634 of 15,935 (03.97%)
Edited | 630 of 15,935 (03.95%)

Images (uncounted)
Translated | 000 of 000 (00.00%)
Edited | 000 of 000 (00.00%)

progress last updated on December 15, 2014

KnPYR0r.png

We are currently in need of editors and TLCs only, not translators.
Contact Kimanor or reply below if you would like to join the team.

Edited by Nosebleed

Yeah, MG is working on Imouto Paradise and Princess Evangile, two Moonstone titles. They're almost ready for release. If MG plans on doing more of their games, you guys could be served with a C&D in the near future. Just something to keep in mind.

If MG pick this game up, I'll be forced to stop. I respect MG for what it does and being one of the only companies that translates visual novels. If they can make money off a game like this, let them. But if they don't/didn't was I not supposed to pick this game up in fear of the consequences. I knew before I started, that MG and moonstone were making a lot of deals, but it didn't stop me because I like the game and I want  it translated for the public to see. Fun Fact: Visual novels around this length don't usually get picked up because of the money it takes to translate them and to buy the voices. They would have to know that they would be getting their money back and then some. They have done this in the past with games like kohime mouso, (Which is three times bigger than the average game) and other games, but not often.  The line count for the average game would be 35,000-40,000 would be my estimate. Visual novels in this category would be cannonball, Da Capo(only regarding the first one. Don't know about the other two.), Hatsuyuki Sakura, Kud Wafter, I could go on but you got the idea. This novel is probably around the size of Witch's garden with around 64,000 lines. In any case, what if magna gamers pic this up regardless, does that mean I'm wasting my time? I don't see it that way. It just means my vision will be seen by others faster. But if they don't, it means I wasted an opportunity to translate a good game. Thank you for the time you spent reading this, best regards project leader        rski100

"Why do people say sky's the limit, when they're are footprints on the moon?"

• 2 weeks later...

If anything they'd pay them to use the fantl but they wouldn't allow them to continue. They'd send them a C&D just like they did with Da Capo 3.

I think that's a pretty bad assumption to make. We have no proof that MG is not willing to work with fan translations. 

A large part of why Da Capo 3 was C&D'ed was because Aaeru was going to release the translation in a way that would make it impossible for MG to monetize it. (I mean, this is Aaeru we're talking about). 

I feel they had a much larger problem with releasing the game free to everyone, than with the actual translation being done (as long as it fits whatever their requirements for quality is). 

It seems like an interesting piece, honestly. I don't know how I could help, though. I'm not good at anything TL related. What does TL checking even mean...?

The basic way to describe it would be someone who verifies translation accuracy. You need a strong understanding of Japanese to be able to do so, of course.