Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

The despair is real:

TIfIqPD.png

Hopefully this is enough to stay in T1, it's waaay too stressful trying to FC these Med Fes, I'm pretty low on gold (<1m), and it feels outright nasty 'wasting' 400 bond pts going full power teams since i still have like 50 SRs to bond

~~
Other shenanigans: my quest for all member u's URs is proceeding smoothly, Cool is complete, Smile just needs Umi, and Pure just needs Nozomi, both of which I have 10 UR stickers lined up to buy White Day Umi and Marine Nozomi when they come out

I have that many stickers because unfortunately I don't believe in duplicate cards on my teams, so even though "ideally" I could've had multiple of the same score URs for them maximum points nope they all got sacrificed :<

I wish they had a 6% bonus for having all 9 unique members on a team, seems pretty lame that the best 9/6s force you to have dupe cards / members for maximum efficiency #Iloveallmembers

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys.................. It actually happened.....   I actually... got a Nico...     The tears won't stop.   Even if it was just one SR as I expected, for once, FOR ONCE I got a Nico, and on t

Well, I sorted through my screenshots, but due to the 25 screenshot limit, I had to omit some less important ones. Here's a list of screenshots when rushing the SR

In order to be grateful for the URs you have and so you won't make others feel bad, I have decided to create a guidelines of things you have to do for every UR you get in the future, depending on the

I'm lazy rn. Third day or so and I barely got to the first Maru.

Going through team configuration stuff since I'm bored and want to see what upgrade path I can do for my teams. So far, not doing anything yet (for now) since I got a few Step Ups to do in the next few months and that might change up my current team roster.

@Eclipsed You should really only try for high score in Genki Zenkai DAY! DAY! DAY! (592🎶) + Kimeta yo Hand in Hand (569🎶) + Todokanai Hoshi da to Shitemo (563🎶) = 1724🎶 since it has the highest note count. Unless you have a really strong cool team that is several tech ages stronger than your smile team. And I see you're doing well in T1. Nice. :D

On 8/28/2017 at 11:51 PM, Exteminator said:

@Eclipsed You should really only try for high score in Genki Zenkai DAY! DAY! DAY! (592🎶) + Kimeta yo Hand in Hand (569🎶) + Todokanai Hoshi da to Shitemo (563🎶) = 1724🎶 since it has the highest note count. Unless you have a really strong cool team that is several tech ages stronger than your smile team. And I see you're doing well in T1. Nice. :D

I don't think i've ever gotten that combination of songs :< (but even if I did, I can't reliably FC Hand in Hand :wafuu:)

I'm playing a bit more now because i FINALLY figured out how to do double hold notes on my phone - you can google 'double hold notes missing / not registering' to see lotsa android devices having suxxors touch screens and breaking combos to no end but apparently for my phone after much testing I learned that as long as I use my fingertips / nails instead of my entire fat thumb then my holds will stay and i can finally do the thing where you can doodle your fingers around for funzies during holds

Still gonna just settle for minimalistic T1 though :p. this event is noticeably alot slower than Maki/Umi was, supposedly due to burnout / saving gems for upcoming kotori and time traveler whatnot so yee me #AZALEAfan

~~
I NEED MOAR VEILS AND CHARM/HEALS, for some reason i farmed up 6 smile veils but have absolute 0 for pure/cool, and i have like 9 smile/pure/cool Healer URs total that are deadweights right now w/o them princess/angel/empress heals ;-;

At least you got that amount of smile veils in the short time you started playing again. I only have 5 smile veils after over a year of playing. It's good now, but a few months ago, having 2 when your team needed 4-5 sucked. :D

Good thing now is that I've hit that point where I don't have to worry much about SIS anymore. :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Never mind the slide masters, but I'm getting close to FCing Cutie Panther. It's mostly the "Hi, hi! (nandomo iwaseru tsumori nano?) oya oya
Hi, hi! (teikou suru nara shite goran!) igai to" center-to-side note spams that gank me because my thumbs suck and can't keep up ._.
3rkfDiw.png

~~
Over on JP: holy shiz that pirate Rin UR is unbelievably gorgeous, and a Score Up, I'm totally gonna gun for her when she comes to EN
:sachi::
150px-Rin_cool_ur1289.jpg 150px-Rin_cool_ur1289_t.jpg

I'm saving my refund for the next half of the Time Travel set; with the completion of u's now I'm gunning for all UR Aqours teams, but it's a shame since I don't really fancy the Time Traveler / Circus sets as much but they have the URs I need ._. 

I'm actually pretty close, just need Smile Chika/You/Kanon, Pure Mari, and Cool Ruby. :Chocola:

~~
Upcoming Nozomi Score Match; if it's as slow as or even slower than the Kanan/Hanamaru we just had, I'll probably go for minimalistic T1

I demand satisfaction, wtf is this injustice

wNDlFFE.png

2nd place to someone who had higher MMR than me (HIIII KINTOLESKY!@#),  still lose points 

This case-by-case MMR averaging system is utter shat, that 4th place guy is gonna have false hopes for T1 but he's  ~270k Score away from me despite a measely now 200 MMR difference, gonna get eaten for breakfast in his next matches

The bottlenecking is HUGE, i can easily see there being several thousand people at borderline T1, in fact just looking at some rankings and currently Ceris's 18400 and another friend of mine 18831, just 300 MMR difference, is from Rank 3306 to 1500. The last hour is gonna be an epic bloodbath

Aight GL to us all in these final dark hours of Nozomi's Score Match with the rigged MMR. I've reached my 130k cutoff so I'm just gonna stall until the last hour-ish to play

In other news Love Live All Stars sounds cool, i just hope it doesn't have it's own gacha thing going on or at the very least I hope they can link it closely with our current SIF accounts cuz I invested way too much into SIF already $-$ 

Ya supposedly we shouldn't get this MMR system ever again.

Chronologically yada yada yada this Nozomi solo SM was supposed to occur before some of the duo Aqours SMs over on JP which had the newer MMR system, which is why it felt like we 'reverted' 

~~
Step up box just gave me stickers :wafuu: was hoping for some Magician Maki, but alas.

Update on my Aqours teams:
The last couple of URs i need to whale for are (Smile) Circus Kanan and (Cool) Circus Ruby. Kinda nervous, I've been pretty lucky and was able to get the Angel and Time Traveler URs each time within 250 gems but eventually I'll end up like one of those guys who go 1000 gems and #RateUpIsALie

I also need (Smile) Initial Chika and (Pure) Valentine's Mari; the Chika is very unlikely to get atm so I may instead try to gun for the Beach Chika coming out. Valentine's Mari is also really unlikely,,, KLAB plz put Aqours URs in sticker shop!!! I have 6 UR stickers ready to use ><

aJlIjtg.jpg

F**K ME
3Cue6PV.jpg

EUKLqFh.jpg

Look at the combo- I literally derped at the very end, 10 notes left, both times just cuz of FC Anxiety

If i dont natural-LP-regen FC these by the time the quest expiration in like 4 days, I might as well spend gems trying to do so since it's 3 gems a pop per quest

~~
Misc. Whale ranting/ Update 2 Aqours: I just realized that most of the URs coming out that I need to complete my teams, Circus Kanan, Circus Ruby, Beach Chika, and even the older Valentines Mari, are all Perfect Locks minus the Healer Circus Ruby... the downer thing being the PLs will get destroyed by even my Score SSRs according to my TeamBuilder

I may just go for Circus Ruby since Empress Heal with her +6 heal = 3kish Score, but in general with the Circus set being pretty meh idolized, I might just play the long game and stall completing the teams for year or two and wait for a new UR (Scoreplz) Smile Kanan and Cool Ruby and Pure Mari to come out (great, I'm at the point where i care about stats and skill levels and Scores > Heal > PL and 8 slot SIS ._.

I'm probably gonna tier fairly high / not minimalistic T1 for this event, i wanna farm some SIS Veils/Charms/Heals (i got a princess trick just now gg), the level 17 Ns feel super worth compared to last time where we only got level 1 Ns, Alpacas, R teachers, 50k Gs, possibility for green tix, only 60 LP vs 75 LP... no reason not to make the grind. 

New beach background is nice, still waiting for the one day they put some of the older login bonus wallpapers in the sticker shop or something cuz RIP me not having the orange sunset beach esp. for my mermaid noz/maki

Hory shi the 2nd season of Sunshine's already here, I'm 100% chance u's can cameo this time around since All Stars already broke the ice,

The current conflict with the skoos and open house are whatevers, hurry up and give me more background info on Aqours! Yoshiko looks just like her mum, right down to the hair bun ermgergawds x3

Spoiler

AkLI1qE.jpg