Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Hmmm...though the current score is high, is not as high as i imagine tbh.

Also should probably say this in Anime discussion but this week Episode of Aquors is awesome.

Mostly because of Mari. :sachi:

Need moar Kanan though :pyaa:

21 hours ago, Jade said:

Hmmm...though the current score is high, is not as high as i imagine tbh.

Also should probably say this in Anime discussion but this week Episode of Aquors is awesome.

Mostly because of Mari. :sachi:

Need moar Kanan though :pyaa:

Before we had anime discussion threads for each season, we just talked about the Love Live anime here :sachi:

Next episode is the Ruby one, can't wait!

2 hours ago, Ceris said:

Before we had anime discussion threads for each season, we just talked about the Love Live anime here :sachi:

Next episode is the Ruby one, can't wait!

Then it's fine for me to just talk here then :sachi:

1 hour ago, Valmore said:

So like, is thread about the one I can play in English, the one only in Japanese, or both?

Both, though most people prefer playing English version because it's more user-friendly. I have been playing both versions for more than a year

You can even talk about simplified and traditional Chinese version if you want :P 

I only just restarted the English version (I lost my old account - RIP me). Must say I picked a good time, though. This medley event has bolstered my level up to almost where I was before, and the improved system has managed to get me two 11-draws without spending a penny.

Should I use QooApp and try the Japanese one? The interface looks about the same, and if it is I could muddle through it like I do FGO.

On 21/7/2016 at 1:57 AM, Valmore said:

I only just restarted the English version (I lost my old account - RIP me). Must say I picked a good time, though. This medley event has bolstered my level up to almost where I was before, and the improved system has managed to get me two 11-draws without spending a penny.

Should I use QooApp and try the Japanese one? The interface looks about the same, and if it is I could muddle through it like I do FGO.

Well the Japanese one do look more pretty and have wider variety than EN currently.

Oh and Happy Birthday to the formerly always haunt my scout, Nico 

Happy birthday Nico! You can listen to different girl saying Nico-Nico-Nii today :D

On July 21, 2016 at 2:57 AM, Valmore said:

Well the interface recently got upgraded and there were quite a lot of new stuff added. You can try it out

3 hours ago, imnoob92 said:

Happy birthday Nico! You can listen to different girl saying Nico-Nico-Nii today :D

Gahhhh I forgot! :pyaa:

Kotori doing Nico Nico ni is one of the best thing ever.

Oh yeah that remind me, somebody once post link to website with all the member voice in SIF, did anyone still remember what the site are? I forgot to save it :vinty:

On 7/22/2016 at 9:40 AM, imnoob92 said:

Well the interface recently got upgraded and there were quite a lot of new stuff added. You can try it out

Seems about the same. Was too busy playing the event in the English one so I haven't delved too far into the Japanese one. I forgot how it makes me want to buy or download the music.

10 hours ago, Jade said:

So this week is gonna be Yoshiko Yohane episode right? Shame. Third years centered episode when :rimu: 

Yep.

So, ep4. Maru just skyrocketed to my 2nd favorite position. Ruby and Maru are just so sweet and caring to each other, their dynamic is just outstanding. So once again, the first year duo ends up my top 2 favorites. 

24 minutes ago, Ceris said:

Yep.

So, ep4. Maru just skyrocketed to my 2nd favorite position. Ruby and Maru are just so sweet and caring to each other, their dynamic is just outstanding. So once again, the first year duo ends up my top 2 favorites. 

Yeah, Maru definitely climb up in the list of favorite girl after ep4. She is just too cute, 

My favorite is still 3rd year though :sachi: 

20 minutes ago, imnoob92 said:

Still can't decide who should be no.1 for Aqours... :michiru:

I don't like Yoshiko but it's probably due to her less screening time in these 4 episodes. We will see next~

Do a random scout and make the first SSR Aqours member you got as your no.1 :Teeku:

7 hours ago, Jade said:

Do a random scout and make the first SSR Aqours member you got as your no.1 :Teeku:

If I did that, Riko would have been my #1, no thanks. Although, when I made a new Japanese account and used the new player ticket, I got an SR Ruby, game already knew who my #1 was :sachi:

4 hours ago, Ceris said:

If I did that, Riko would have been my #1, no thanks. Although, when I made a new Japanese account and used the new player ticket, I got an SR Ruby, game already knew who my #1 was :sachi:

I manage to pull two Kotori SR back when i first play and idolized her thus she become my favorite, my method can't be that bad :makina: