Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys.................. It actually happened.....   I actually... got a Nico...     The tears won't stop.   Even if it was just one SR as I expected, for once, FOR ONCE I got a Nico, and on t

Well, I sorted through my screenshots, but due to the 25 screenshot limit, I had to omit some less important ones. Here's a list of screenshots when rushing the SR

In order to be grateful for the URs you have and so you won't make others feel bad, I have decided to create a guidelines of things you have to do for every UR you get in the future, depending on the

There's the members' normal quotes, quotes unique to SRs, quotes unique to idolized SRs (as well as new quotes for tapping them), Unique UR quotes, time of day based quotes exclusive to URs, seasonal quotes, birthday quotes, holiday quotes, and lastly, the ones that are being said now, IRL event quotes. 

The members are talking about the Final Live coming up soon. Also, the quotes changed per day, this is like a Day 2 set. Weird because the final live isn't until the end of March, they're a little early.

sxzIA93.jpg

12 hours ago, Ceris said:

There's the members' normal quotes, quotes unique to SRs, quotes unique to idolized SRs (as well as new quotes for tapping them), Unique UR quotes, time of day based quotes exclusive to URs, seasonal quotes, birthday quotes, holiday quotes, and lastly, the ones that are being said now, IRL event quotes. 

The members are talking about the Final Live coming up soon. Also, the quotes changed per day, this is like a Day 2 set. Weird because the final live isn't until the end of March, they're a little early.

They were actually quotes from 5th Live. It happened on 31/1 and 1/2 last year. :rimu:

Nice to know KLab EN translated them and put them in this year.

~~~

I am older than Jade, not too surprised I think:kosame:

~~~

Talking about Final Live, I hope they will broadcast it again over here but there's still no news about it.... :( 

Wow, I'm getting random songs outside of technical range; talk about broken update. Those random patterns are extremely silly as well and often don't make any sense. I somehow managed to get through last random song and with a lot of mistakes, ended up first with 432k. Next player after me barely managed to get 300k, another had 250k and one didn't even make it to the end. I fucked up earlier as well.

Klab, pls.

1 hour ago, Narcosis said:

Wow, I'm getting random songs outside of technical range; talk about broken update. Those random patterns are extremely silly as well and often don't make any sense. I somehow managed to get through last random song and with a lot of mistakes, ended up first with 432k. Next player after me barely managed to get 300k, another had 250k and one didn't even make it to the end. I fucked up earlier as well.

Klab, pls.

Lol, we don't give a shit bro! - Klab EN

3 hours ago, Narcosis said:

Klab, pls.

Well this SM list is brutal at its own and JP had the exact same list last year too.

Technical doesn't give extra points either, so you can always switch back to expert