Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Screenshot_2015-12-09-03-59-12.png

失敗 :amane:

Screenshot_2015-12-10-11-54-19.png

My first lucky golden reward. I think... I won't actually use her.

I also got a lot of alpacas, but yet have to see a scouting ticket. Are they really within the rewards?

Never actually get a golden reward :vinty:

Though i get Alpacas and Teacher

Pretty sure ticket is included at least in JP version. I've seen Umidah get one in his Youtube  Video

Screenshot_2015-12-09-03-59-12.png

失敗 :amane:

Screenshot_2015-12-10-11-54-19.png

My first lucky golden reward. I think... I won't actually use her.

I also got a lot of alpacas, but yet have to see a scouting ticket. Are they really within the rewards?

Never actually get a golden reward :vinty:

Though i get Alpacas and Teacher

Pretty sure ticket is included at least in JP version. I've seen Umidah get one in his Youtube  Video

you can get tickets on EN

As of 21k event points, I had gotten 3 scouting tickets from the MedFes already, and I never buy the increased chance on drops. I only get the EXP up and the EP up every medley.

Event point wise, I'm at 26.6k but I have a medley stored and enough LP to do 2 more, but I'm busy with homework all night and morning :amane:  I think I've spent either 2 or 3 gems so far.

So by some miracle i got a scouting ticket from a medfes!

Hey this could be an opportunity! Maybe i get luck for once and obtain SR Koto-

M1vKpWk.jpg

.......GODDAMNGO

GO

AWAY

NICO

:pyaa:

At least it's SR :michiru:

Nico: I will follow you~:mare: 

I even complained when i got UR Nico :rimu:

I'm sure this means we are destined to be together after all :holo: 

oh,ty x jade ? i approve :D

No

EDIT: NUHHHHH!!! PHONE SCREEN WHY YOU LAGGING?! :vinty:

Edited by Jade
new stuff

Dead thread as always:(

CWPZDM3VEAEHKqD.jpg

Well, now to focus on Maki Medley then. I got 50k points at the moment with 2 tickets (found at 45k mark and 50k mark). Potential Rs anyway<_<

Heyy, show that everyone focusing on the Medleys :sachi:

Also, Alpacas everywhere :pyaa: 

Good News! :)

Cteedo7.jpg

They have just restocked the Final LIVE merchandise today which were sold out previously such as sub unit rubber straps, Rin jacket and Final LIVE Pin. While stocks last!

Since it is only available in Japan, you would have to use a proxy forwarder like Tenso, to be able to buy and get the items.

Link: https://fan-goods.jp/lovelive_6th/index.php

Medley finally finished~

Gotta said though, the newest login song is definitely my favorite even though it got nico~ 

Nico makes everything amazing :3

Whatever you say NicoLover :amane:

Also, why must the special card be Maki ? Kotori would obviously be a better choice :wafuu: 

Medley finally finished~

Gotta said though, the newest login song is definitely my favorite even though it got nico~ 

Nico makes everything amazing :3

Whatever you say NicoLover :amane:

Also, why must the special card be Maki ? Kotori would obviously be a better choice :wafuu: 

Whatever you say, Kotori lover :amane: 

Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan is one of my favorite songs in the whole franchise actually.

~~

Event wise: I slacked hard. I was supposed to grind steadily for T1 throughout the event, but in the last few days I realized I didn't even play for a few days so I decided to go for T2. But last night, I lost track of time and when I looked at the clock, I had about 80min to grind 11k event points to try and make it to T2... and, well,

I can continue saying "I've never missed the tier I was aiming for"

:sachi: 

uBHmwj1.png

I almost missed T2 because I am travelling somewhere at the moment with poor internet. Before the end of event I had to play with thumbs while walking around but I failed :amane: and then revived with 1 loveca because I wouldn't have enough time anymore, glad that I still made it in the end.

@Jade Your Kotori was already a UR last year:P(still no sign for Rin anyway:makina:

Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan is one of my favorite songs in the whole franchise actually.

~~

Event wise: I slacked hard. I was supposed to grind steadily for T1 throughout the event, but in the last few days I realized I didn't even play for a few days so I decided to go for T2. But last night, I lost track of time and when I looked at the clock, I had about 80min to grind 11k event points to try and make it to T2... and, well,

Hidden Content

Uwaa...that's like playing 10 3 expert medleys continuously :michiru:

I almost missed T2 because I am travelling somewhere at the moment with poor internet. Before the end of event I had to play with thumbs while walking around but I failed :amane: and then revived with 1 loveca because I wouldn't have enough time anymore, glad that I still made it in the end.

@Jade Your Kotori was already a UR last year:P(still no sign for Rin anyway:makina:

There's never enough Kotori :pyaa: