Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Hiho, I am back from the movie screening :D :D

Will post my loot later

I'm going to watch the Movie tomorrow! Can't wait! :D Some of them like imnoob92 will be watching today with some other members from OTK and 1 of them is going to cosplay as Umi too! :P

She did cosplay in the end and I guess she will post it in the OTK forum so I don't need to put her picture here. :P

Unless you're willing to pay for my travel expense, not going to happen :sachi:

For the sake of my imagination, going to awesome the one who cosplaying as Umi is a woman :sachi:

Guys can cosplay too :makina: :makina:

Have a pity for us (me) non OTK member and post it here too :P

Not saying guys can't but for the sake of my imagination i prefer not :sachi:

Also just had the weirdest game. The beat for some reason is faster than usual beat, which in turn totally left me out of sync and ends up almost failing the song :vinty:

Being the slowpoke I am... Watched the LL movie a few days ago......... I DEMAND MOAR LL.

Also I've gotten a lot more respect for Honoka though she really needs to hold off those acid trips.

I think I am one of the slowest batch to watch the movie :o (Zehel watching tomorrow tho)

Anyway, loot time.

CQPxfjaUEAAMu9S.jpg

2 A3-sized posters, 3 postcards, 1 clear folder, 3 keychains of the first years

The kuji box (the one with Honoka) was bought separately from a shop. I only had the money to "scout" once and guess what

CQPyLQuUcAAvIRF.jpg

It's a Rin strap!  :mare:

As for the movie itself, it's good (sorry I am biased), though I didn't cry like what others did :P

Watching your favourite girl(s) in action is one of the best experience :D

Bonus shot: Click at your own risk

CQPg77TVEAEJ2tW.jpg

:wahaha:  :wahaha:  :wahaha:  :wahaha:  :wahaha:

Edited by imnoob92

Do you mean the beat was before the notes, or was sped up? The former is a common random problem after the mast app update.

The notes was sped up i think.

Compared to the usual, the song is a bit slower than the notes. To put it simply, the notes that's supposed to be there when this part of the song comes up isn't there because the notes already passed

A question: 'Notes' are the thingy you press right? And the beat is the song? Or is it the other way around? :huh:

And stop making me jelly, my time to watch it is still 19 days away :vinty:

Compared to the usual, the song is a bit slower than the notes. To put it simply, the notes that's supposed to be there when this part of the song comes up isn't there because the notes already passed

A question: 'Notes' are the thingy you press right? And the beat is the song? Or is it the other way around? :huh:

Yes you are right.

Well at least you still can watch it, unlike EU guys who have to wait for the bluray :P

Before I forgot, since ODEX is also distributor for Indonesia, I am sorry to tell that you will not be getting promo SRs :vinty:

Yes you are right.

Well at least you still can watch it, unlike EU guys who have to wait for the bluray :P

Before I forgot, since ODEX is also distributor for Indonesia, I am sorry to tell that you will not be getting promo SRs :vinty:

Hehe. Looks like you aren't the last person to watch and lovely shot! I'm sure you guys had fun and enjoyed the movie!

Btw, where did you guys buy the Kuji items and how much is it for 1 scout?

The promo SRs and the Shiki boards are the most important things that most people care about but we did not get any when Klab is based in Singapore. Sigh. =/

Btw, somehow, there is a open slot available for the Gold Class Screening at 6pm on 8th October (Thursday) if there is anyone interested in getting the A0 poster, all designs of the A4 Clear Folders as well as the full set of key chains or those who hasn't watched the movie yet!

9AINtgn.jpg

The shop (called Otaku house iirc) is on the 2nd floor of Suntec Mall. In case you need the directions, from GV Suntec, walk down and go straight forward. It's 9SGD per scout :wafuu:

Gold class is a joke for scrubs like me... :makina:

Just found out that yes, Indonesia do have that fancy gold class ticket and the opportunity to watch the film at the earlier date

The only problem is...............

Dwom6dG.jpg

It's in Jakarta and it's on 7th October aka NOT A WEEKEND which mean it's almost impossible to go for a college kid like me

Damn it luck why? just why?

Orz+(Small).jpg

Yeah she has posted on OTK and I saw her lovely Umi cosplay. :P

Hehe. Looks like you aren't the last person to watch and lovely shot! I'm sure you guys had fun and enjoyed the movie!

Btw, where did you guys buy the Kuji items and how much is it for 1 scout?

The promo SRs and the Shiki boards are the most important things that most people care about but we did not get any when Klab is based in Singapore. Sigh. =/

Btw, somehow, there is a open slot available for the Gold Class Screening at 6pm on 8th October (Thursday) if there is anyone interested in getting the A0 poster, all designs of the A4 Clear Folders as well as the full set of key chains or those who hasn't watched the movie yet!

9AINtgn.jpg

we can jelly them together jade lol

Just found out that yes, Indonesia do have that fancy gold class ticket and the opportunity to watch the film at the earlier date

The only problem is...............

Dwom6dG.jpg

It's in Jakarta and it's on 7th October aka NOT A WEEKEND which mean it's almost impossible to go for a college kid like me

Damn it luck why? just why?

Orz+(Small).jpg

well,i can watch it since wed is holiday but you need to buy the ticket at AFA ?

Yes you are right.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :kosame:

Mfw I realise this Kayo event might have the same/higher loveca cost for T2 as the Umi one.

Used roughly 7-8 gems so far and am only 2k ahead of T2 mark.

The fact that we got free LG is not helping either

we can jelly them together jade lol

well,i can watch it since wed is holiday but you need to buy the ticket at AFA ?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :kosame:

Nah you can get the ticket from some place, i'll pm it to you~

Can't go therr tho :vinty:

Yup we scouted before the movie. Good luck on your scouting! :D

Hehe thanks! Not sure how much variety of Kuji items left there by now if everyone goes there to try their luck. I will let you know what I got if I went to scout. :P