Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

As if you guys aren't burning your money as well...

There's an extremely huge difference between spending money on the game for drawing compared to what Owl did. He literally threw money into an account and got nothing out of it, and will probably never play the account again.

~~

Current event standings :makina:

7ZpyjLq.png

There's an extremely huge difference between spending money on the game for drawing compared to what Owl did. He literally threw money into an account and got nothing out of it, and will probably never play the account again.

~~

7ZpyjLq.png

Such power :sachi:

Have no problem with p2p user really cause most of  them do love the game and enjoy playing it~

But 274 LG just to failstrat? :o

Well that's how they define "enjoyment" :makina:

~~

7ZpyjLq.png

Oooo

I saw you at 4th while I was playing(This was like 10 minutes after the event started)

btw How many gems have you used already may I inquire? 

and when should I start using gems? Should I just consistently pump them in?

I started with 51 gems and am at 31 now, and since I got 7 from rewards, I'm going to guess 27 gems.

There's really no best time, just spend gems when you have free time.

Also, final image, I'm,done with my initial grind, I'll relax for a few days before grinding again, since I still need to save gems for Rin's event for T1. This was like 6.5 hours of grinding, with a little slacking around the end.

pkPOfQG.jpg

2nd Guy is only at 46k

Seems like you'll be having 1st place for a few hours at least :D.

Also update, I spent 1 gem and am now in T2 lol.

3.2k so far, I'm thinking of spending roughly 5 now and seeing how far I go.

No, you can get about 7.5-8k an hour. That 2nd place person (who I know, I have him added) should pass me at the next update.

GWgDWwW.jpg

Friends list is slacking compared to usual :michiru:

Edit: that update was unexpected :sachi:

All of your friends have Kayo as their lead 

Coincidence?

Im guessing not

I have a lot of Rin and Hanayo fans on my friends list, yes. AFAIK Hpulley isn't a hanayo fan, and Clear (the long moon runes name) is a Maki fan.

Grind on behalf of Ceris :Kappa:

I ended up not getting T2. I still need to spend my tokens to even get the event SR :Kappa:

Well... I ended up slacking... a lot :makina:

qVELuhc.png

No tier, I barely got the card at the end. In the 14 times i had to play the song, I determined that "Suki desu ga, Suki desu Ka?"is a completely god awful song and I don't want to listen to it again :sachi:

Also, I forgot to play it on Hard, meaning to event song ranking (insert Facepalm image here)

Scouting ticket from being Tier whatever was cool on one account though

Snvuen9.png

I get so many SRs from tickets on JP :michiru:

In another news, Love live movie is still 20 days away for me :vinty:

I'm going to watch the Movie tomorrow! Can't wait! :D Some of them like imnoob92 will be watching today with some other members from OTK and 1 of them is going to cosplay as Umi too! :P

lel,should we watch together jade ?

Unless you're willing to pay for my travel expense, not going to happen :sachi:

I'm going to watch the Movie tomorrow! Can't wait! :D Some of them like imnoob92 will be watching today with some other members from OTK and 1 of them is going to cosplay as Umi too! :P

For the sake of my imagination, going to awesome the one who cosplaying as Umi is a woman :sachi: