Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys.................. It actually happened.....   I actually... got a Nico...     The tears won't stop.   Even if it was just one SR as I expected, for once, FOR ONCE I got a Nico, and on t

Well, I sorted through my screenshots, but due to the 25 screenshot limit, I had to omit some less important ones. Here's a list of screenshots when rushing the SR

In order to be grateful for the URs you have and so you won't make others feel bad, I have decided to create a guidelines of things you have to do for every UR you get in the future, depending on the

I gave up. I'm early at work every day now, so I can't compete during the last rush hours anymore. I could grind beforehand from now on, but I couldn't force myself to fight for Umi yesterday. I'll save up loveca for the upcoming Hanayo event and perhaps aim for T1; it's propably going to be my last event before I'll retire from LLSIF.

I gave up. I'm early at work every day now, so I can't compete during the last rush hours anymore. I could grind beforehand from now on, but I couldn't force myself to fight for Umi yesterday. I'll save up loveca for the upcoming Hanayo event and perhaps aim for T1; it's propably going to be my last event before I'll retire from LLSIF.

I ended up with a lot of friend points after this event, not to mention those three tickets. Seems like the Lady luck smiled on me this time.

Screenshot_2015-09-25-17-38-10.png

Screenshot_2015-09-25-17-51-34.png

Marika looks so awesome on her new card ' 3'

I got the new smile Honoka (again), all the missing normals, few new rares and earned so many lovecas in the process, I'll actually do another 10+1 after the upcoming Hanayo event. Maybe it's a good sign of sorts and I shouldn't retire yet :makina:

Seems like there will be a Love Live! board game soon. No idea what it will be anyway :huh:

12046974_1544834965762000_40958125298365

Source: http://gs.dengeki.com/news/42152/

~~~

Maybe it was the one in reddit back then... :o  :o

https://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/3kra8j/school_idol_hell_online_beta/

EDIT: Mid-Autumn Festival quotes in case someone wonders what happen today http://imgur.com/a/XG7xU

Edited by imnoob92