Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

-> Bracing myself for

:salt: :salt:

-> Realize there's no SR/UR Kotori and only 1 SR Nozomi

Welp, never mind then :sachi:

Congrats for that good scouting Zehel~

Also, do you mind if i borrow your luck sometime in the future when i scout new UR Kotori? :kosame:

Hehe thanks! :)

Sure athough I can't guarantee whether you will be able to get her but good luck! Which Kotori do you have in mind?

That's why plebs can never have more URs :vinty:

:salt: :salt: :salt:

So says the one who recently got 3 UR :jinpou:

Hehe thanks! :)

Sure athough I can't guarantee whether you will be able to get her but good luck! Which Kotori do you have in mind?

I hope so too :vinty:

Any Kotori is fine , but i rather get the one that i already have. Of course if i can The 'Little Princess' UR Kotori i would be very happy :P

So says the one who recently got 3 UR :jinpou:

I hope so too :vinty:

Any Kotori is fine , but i rather get the one that i already have. Of course if i can The 'Little Princess' UR Kotori i would be very happy :P

Oh, the Little Princess UR Kotori is very cute and lovely skill as well as leader skill too! It took me quite some time/many tries before I managed to idolize her though. :v

One does not simply have enough URs :sachi:

Next UR Kotori will be the Snowy Mountain one which will be released around December (?) :mare:

Kotori_smile_ur476.jpg

Kotori_smile_ur476_t.jpg

Haha true until you get full team of idolized UR Scorers for all 3 attributes, which usually applies to top score players/whales or card collectors. :P

Snowy Mountain UR Smile Kotori will be released in late November although she is a healer.

Oh, the Little Princess UR Kotori is very cute and lovely skill as well as leader skill too! It took me quite some time/many tries before I managed to idolize her though. :v

Haha true until you get full team of idolized UR Scorers for all 3 attributes, which usually applies to top score players/whales or card collectors. :P

Snowy Mountain UR Smile Kotori will be released in late November although she is a healer.

Is it possible for you to screenclip your teams for us to see?

I haven't posted my scouts for some time and so here goes... Warning! Long post! :salt:  :salt:

I have the lucky feeling that I would get something good and after seeing many of my friends getting URs one after another, I decided to try my luck.

I only scouted this once today during my work break time and I'm glad I did! 2 UR Halloween Hanayo and 2 SRs - Umi & Rin, in the same scout! This was totally unexpected!

fo8r050.png

She looks so awesome and it is 1 of my fav dream cards! She is also the best scorer in game in terms of skill and stat! XD

r0XUmry.png

I scouted this on the 2nd day and that was the only UR I got that day besides Wedding Dress Eli which I got from blue ticket. :D

o7GvqVq.png

nWchxY1.png

Some of my other old scouts:

Managed to get Maid Umi from the 1st scouting ticket but wasn't able to get another copy to idolize her. :(

b1gH0P5.png

I was able get 2nd copy of Wedding Dress Honoka to idolize her, together with 2 SRs.  =)

afSiSW7.png

LxnDuMc.png

I had 4 blue tickets and decided to scout the support box. This was what I got:

4 SR supports consecutively!

UpBFjWc.png

v5BQbLg.png

VCGFwV5.png

OZoEJck.png

XeCr9Yu.png

Lastly, Shinbou (新房千和) has now full teams of idolized UR Scorers for all 3 attributes!

34cVsyz.png

too much  :salt:

Is it possible for you to screenclip your teams for us to see?

Sure but I will only show my Smile team below.

I gave in to temptation to get another copy of pana and scouted one final time and this was the result...

I thought my luck should be complete dry after getting 2 UR Halloween Hanayo and 2 SRs in the same scout but RNG decided to bless me once again and gave me another copy of her together with a SR Nozomi!

wVBEovj.png

Total Gems spent: 600 (12 x 10+1 Scouts)

Results: 4 copies of UR Halloween Hanayo, got my 2nd copy of UR Wedding Dress Honoka which I can idolize her, UR Wedding Dress Eli from Blue Ticket.

IINQu4D.png

Proof that I only scouted once yesterday (27th Sept) and today (28th Sept):

In case you are wondering why I purchased 50 gems instead of 86 which is more worth it, because I'm saving for the upcoming AFA as well as other expenses and this year also happens to be Singapore's Golden Jubilee! (50th Anniversary)

kx2Wz1k.png

My Current New Smile Team: (1st time showing my team)  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:

Arranged in this way so that the scorers and panas are together. :P

RnLq92t.png

Good luck to those who are hoping to get Halloween Hanayo or Nozomi! :)