Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Oh. We're having a new Muse project in september.

Don't know what it is... I don't think it's an anime. Since they're saying the readers will be involved, maybe we're getting a VN? :makina:

I'd bet on a manga. 

Regardless, #milkedtodeath  

i prefer VN,they already have to many doujin.

That's why you don't scout. You tier. :makina:

and its quite hard to get to T2 hiks

Basically one gem per day is enough for T2 and you can even waste some LP due to oversleeping or just busy with other stuff :D

....you know, i waste about 9/10 LG and still failed fo reach T2

Oh. We're having a new Muse project in september.

Don't know what it is... I don't think it's an anime. Since they're saying the readers will be involved, maybe we're getting a VN?  :makina:

I'd bet on a manga. 

Regardless, #milkedtodeath  

If it's VN I could relate. It's okay even if they're milking Muse, I just can't let this group go just yet.

In other news, I just got this from a friend of mine:

gkkWV4Q.jpg

She knew I have strong feelings for Eli, and I really appreciated this. But soon my room would becoming more like an otaku's room, it does slightly concerns me. 

9th 10+1 in this account and...

7VEs4uc.jpg Least favourite duo :makina:

Nico is new card, but I don't have space for her.

The game sure knows I have a sucky Cool team. Now I can substitute my 2 event SRs with them (surprisingly both are PLs)

Also I have been getting a lot of Maki recently

:makina:

....you know, i waste about 9/10 LG and still failed fo reach T2

Rank makes a difference tho... I am at rank 146 now

Basically one gem per day is enough for T2 and you can even waste some LP due to oversleeping or just busy with other stuff :D

It does depend highly on your rank. With my 130 LP I could probably get T2 spending a gem every other day if I didn't waste hundreds of LP like I usually do :sachi:

The game knows how my cool team has 2 URs and give me another one

And my last two 10+1s were one teacher nico then 1 panther maki :D 100 gems to nothing :D

But hey I did two yolos and got two SRs teacher nico :makina: and stamina smile kitty rin I won't use these in my teams though

Rank makes a difference tho... I am at rank 146 now

Man i should start leveling up more :amane:

It does depend highly on your rank. With my 130 LP I could probably get T2 spending a gem every other day if I didn't waste hundreds of LP like I usually do :sachi:

130 LP..... :blink:

130 LP... Good gracious...   :wafuu:

Holly mother of God who is sweet and kind!! Eli's UR right after her event, what a splendid week this is   :wahaha:

w4b7ZBk.png

This UR has the Total Charm skill, which means it's damn tough to level her skill up :vinty:

Currently only 3 cards share the same skill which are the Pure girls (Kotori, Hanayo, Nozomi) with the OP1 outift. In the future we will have another 3 cards sharing the skill which are also the Pure girls with Music S.T.A.R.T outfit.

yeah,both eli event and my final exam start at the same day and end at the same day so yeah....

I

In other news, I just got this from a friend of mine:

gkkWV4Q.jpg

She knew I have strong feelings for Eli, and I really appreciated this. But soon my room would becoming more like an otaku's room, it does slightly concerns me. 

send it to me,im gladly accept it :D

75 LP only here huhu

130 LP... Good gracious...   :wafuu:

Holly mother of God who is sweet and kind!! Eli's UR right after her event, what a splendid week this is   :wahaha:

w4b7ZBk.png

this card raise my spirit to play again LOL

This UR has the Total Charm skill, which means it's damn tough to level her skill up :vinty:

how you raise skill level ???

how you raise skill level ???

If a fodder you are using has the same skill name as the card you are leveling when you are practicing, the skill might go up. If the skill levels are the same, it's a 100% chance, if the card you are leveling has a higher skill level, the chance lowers.

If a fodder you are using has the same skill name as the card you are leveling when you are practicing, the skill might go up. If the skill levels are the same, it's a 100% chance, if the card you are leveling has a higher skill level, the chance lowers.

then isn't it quite hard for SR and UR cards ? ==" 

You spend one voucher to get a card that levels up skills. 60% chance to be one of the Yazawa siblings, who level up R cards, 30 to be one of those friends of muse, for SRs and 10% to be Kotori's, Honoka's or Nico's mother (I think) who level up UR skills.

how you get that voucher ? o.o

and no maki's mom ? :(

Yes, Maki's mom is included.

The vouchers aren't out yet, and to get them, you either fill the star gauge on the scout page, or you get one every 20 ranks. You also get one for every 20 ranks you have before they came out, so if you are rank 100, they automatically give you 5.

Right, most players will only ever get to do the 5 voucher pull 2 to 3 times. I'll be getting 3 myself, 10 vouchers from being rank 200, the eventually one more 5 voucher pull from a combination of rank ups and 10+1s in the future.

You mean when Maid Rin comes out, I do 4 10+1s, get guaranteed SR that's a Nozomi, Eli, or Kotori all 4 pulls, then 3 SRs off my voucher pulls right after.

Last time I did 3 10+1s for Rin, I got 3 guaranteed SRs and all 3 couldn't make it into my team.