Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Bond actually counts toward team strength. A promo UR with 4200 stat actually counts as a 5200 stat card, while a measly 4500 SR counts only as 4750 stat (5000 if idolized).

Promo cards are actually pretty damn strong. They're generally stronger than an idolized SR.

can you teach me about bond ? =.=

Actually many people interpret "bonds" in a wrong way because they think that it is a direct sum to the primary stats itself.

Eg: A card with 4000 Smile and 200 bond. Taking 2 UR (you and your friend) assist.

WRONG: That card has (4000 + 200) +18% = 4956 Smile

CORRECT: That card has (4000 +18%) + 200 = 4920 Smile

Actually many people interpret "bonds" in a wrong way because they think that it is a direct sum to the primary stats itself.

Eg: A card with 4000 Smile and 200 bond. Taking 2 UR (you and your friend) assist.

I knew this as well (and argued with someone over how to do it), but the difference in the end is minute anyway :P

They are about equal to an idolized non event SR drawn in the past few months (the older SRs are much weaker)

I was given a gift yesterday, but forgot to post about it before. I made a post a while back about a user on Reddit named Histy (a fellow Rin fan) gifting me a Mogyutto Rin and Hanayo figure, and this time he gave me these

RYM18dw.jpg?1

zseZj7f.jpg

I'm so happy, Love Wing Bell Rin :heart: :heart:

~~

North America airings of the Love Live movie have been released

http://nisamerica.com/lovelive/#theater-list

I get to see the movie! It's less than a 2 hour drive from my home, all I have to do is spend a night at a friend's house who lives like 10min from the theater (and also plays the game, he started with me over a year ago). I can't wait!

nice figure ! jelly here~

and for the movie,i think its still 2 month in my country hiks

any one manage to full combo the new ex song ? =="

Luckily, the town where my college is about an hour away from a theater. Slightly unluckily is that my current home is about a 15-20 minute drive to another theater.

any one manage to full combo the new ex song ? =="

swTBUEe.jpg

I somehow managed to FC it first try. Granted I did play it on JP but I never FCed it there. The random however is a different story for me. Five attempts so far and still no FC. This one part with a bunch of double notes in the middle of the song got me most of the time.

I'm at 20000 points with 8 loveca. Wonder if I can T1 if I try- there's still one EX to clear and I'm pretty close to leveling up. Add all the rewards that are left to get and I'm seriously considering it. 

You guys think I can do it? Rank is currently 133.

I'm at 20000 points with 8 loveca. Wonder if I can T1 if I try- there's still one EX to clear and I'm pretty close to leveling up. Add all the rewards that are left to get and I'm seriously considering it. 

Go ahead. I find the rewards in events to be worth it considering I'm getting XP while getting some of the love gems back as I'm playing. Although I really should keep track how much I spend. Idk how much I've spent so far. I'm guessing around 8 as well. At around 21000 points and a rank 168.

I have FC both of the EX in my 1st try. Dunno how I did it, maybe because I like the song and the singer so much~

Finally feel some will to play this game again after that horrible incident.

Really like this event song (hadn't played it yet :P )

EX version is sweet to play.

sHDWkU7.jpg

Although I'm not going for any tiers at least it feels good to be back.

swTBUEe.jpg

I somehow managed to FC it first try. Granted I did play it on JP but I never FCed it there. The random however is a different story for me. Five attempts so far and still no FC. This one part with a bunch of double notes in the middle of the song got me most of the time.

you guys monsters ? ==

10 attempts and no FC till now

yes you can,do it ! :D