Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Eli

6/20 - 6/30 ここだけの話。

150px-Eli_cool_sr350.jpg   150px-Eli_cool_sr350_t.jpg

Score Up: Time Together With You

For every 20 perfects, there is a 31% chance of increasing player's score by 380 points. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4390

Level 80: 4670

~~

Any bets on whether I'll be able to T2 this time around or fail horribly again? :sachi:

I actually don't even have a Cool SR Eli all this time so this is definitely a must have though

I'm gonna buy gems so I can T2 this

Elichika here I come

Eli

6/20 - 6/30 ここだけの話。

150px-Eli_cool_sr350.jpg   150px-Eli_cool_sr350_t.jpg

Score Up: Time Together With You

For every 20 perfects, there is a 31% chance of increasing player's score by 380 points. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4390

Level 80: 4670

~~

Any bets on whether I'll be able to T2 this time around or fail horribly again? :sachi:

I actually don't even have a Cool SR Eli all this time so this is definitely a must have though

I will spend all my gem for her event, she's worth it.

I did that for a JP event recently. I left like 2 hours of grinding right to the end, and had like 2-3 min remaining when I got the SR, main the rush was scary, I thought I wasn't going to make it.

So, I'm going to be SR rushing Eli (hopefully) Anyone else with me? :mare:

Oh. Got myself a rank 130 account.

Kinda funny how things went until now, I remember I got an idolized UR Nozomi like, 2 or 3 months ago, traded it off for a rank 115~ish account, gave that away, started my way up in the trading world with an UR starter and got here again.

Trading accounts is the thing I do the most in this game, lol. Still pretty fun, though.

Anyway, now that using gems as a refill is so effective (and I lost my excuses to do draws), I'm thinking of tiering. How many gems would you guys say it takes for a rank 130 to do it in an average Eli score match? 

Screenshot_2015-06-15-13-58-30.png

Another event, another reward~

Following Nosebleed's footsteps, I decided to log my playthrough, just in case anyone would be interested to see how much (or actually how little) is required to get the event girl idolized and nab decent prizes. I haven't skipped any daily playthroughs, although progress was kind of sloppy since I spent a lot of time outdoors; I propably lost a share of LP for not paying constant attention when the gauge replenished. Batman black flies are to blame for this.

[Note my current rank is 153 and I'm past 100LP - 104LP, to be precise. In short - 4 EXP songs and a single easy song when you're over; if you don't want to waste LP, that is]

Summary:

• Stones at start: 37
  • Stones used: 7
  • Stones obtained: 6
  • Daily Stones: 2
  • Special reward: 5
  • Level UPs: 2 (aka two free stones)
  • End result: 43 stones
Screenshot_2015-06-15-13-44-16.png

At the moment, it's really easy to keep up with most events, even when you're left behind a bit. KLab is constantly stretching the cutoffs for event prizes and the current one was at 4500. However, this was a Rin event and I actually felt the pressure that forced me to use those 2-3 stones in the beggining, just in case. Rin is mildly more popular than the rest of LL gals in EN version (I think only Umi and Nico top her, although it depends on card quality - at times it gets preety intense for other girls, too!). I guess it wouldn't be actually possible to get that Rin without spending stones - in the end I was past the maximum limit and had to spend more stones to position myself safely. Last 24h were unusually peaceful this time. That preety much concludes my thoughts on this event. I'll definately fight for the Eli and aim at least for T2 as well.

Nose, pls

I wasted more than 25k FP saved specially for the end and only got the newest Kotori. No second N, either :amane:

Screenshot_2015-06-15-07-19-25.png

(No FC, cause I laughed my ass off throughout the entire round; it's kinda hard to tap n' shit)

I'd love to bury my face in Nozomi's ample bosom. Like, seriously and she likes to hug so much.

Remember:

TITS ARE LIFE

Does she? I don't remember she mentioning hugs at any point in the game.

I do remember she saying she'd grab my breasts at several points, though, so there's that. I guess it's kind of a hug?

Getting a waifu in this game sucks. I got two legit URs, but I can't help but leave the christmas Kotori as my lead.

Think I lost a few friends by doing it, but oh well  :wafuu:

You guys should add me now, don't think I can get anything better and I'm actually needing UR accounts as friends, even with this rank.

ID is 487696185

Getting a waifu in this game sucks. I got two legit URs, but I can't help but leave the christmas Kotori as my lead.

Think I lost a few friends by doing it, but oh well  :wafuu:

You guys should add me now, don't think I can get anything better and I'm actually needing UR accounts as friends, even with this rank.

ID is 487696185

i dont have any UR you know T_T

This is it ladies and gentlemen. I'll wasted all my gem for her, hoping for T1. And Arifureta is easily one of my favorite song, this is gonna be an enjoyable week  :wahaha:

ae7Dk4B.png

In Eli's event last year I managed to be in the top 100. This time I hope I can do it too. 

As for Honoka's... nah, after getting her SR I'll just focus on Eli again.

I did that for a JP event recently. I left like 2 hours of grinding right to the end, and had like 2-3 min remaining when I got the SR, main the rush was scary, I thought I wasn't going to make it.

So, I'm going to be SR rushing Eli (hopefully) Anyone else with me? :mare:

@Ceris put her back in centre during this token event and say rip to your FP :wahaha:

Welp event starts. ErixUmi is strong in this one :P 

?? I don't use my two URs, so who cares? :sachi: If anything, I'll get more FP since I normally use an R Rin as leader :illya: