Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

The time has come... HYPE

oy92E13.png

Motoyawata theater, at the Aeon shopping center...I'll be there. I get to see the show on an IMAX screen. Best news?

The movie has English and Chinese subtitles at the theater I am going to! Not a major fan of LL, but I promised Nosebleed and Ceris I'd do this for them.

Motoyawata theater. I have my ticket, and after work tomorrow, I am going to see it. Turns out that my theater has the movie with English and Chinese subtitles! I'll do a video review of the movie tomorrow evening (without spoilers of course).

i'm jelly ;-----;

Motoyawata theater, at the Aeon shopping center...I'll be there. I get to see the show on an IMAX screen. Best news?

The movie has English and Chinese subtitles at the theater I am going to! Not a major fan of LL, but I promised Nosebleed and Ceris I'd do this for them.

jelly here~

I used to never waste LP, and now look at me. Each score is each leaderboard update, and you can see I sit at a single score a lot... :makina:

I thought that's because u got tired after the SR rush O.o

I am totally destroying my sleeping schedule since I know I won't wake up using alarms, but anything for SR (as long as it is not Honoka).

Another event, another sleepless night.

I'll use this opportunity to fix my sleep schedule because I have exams next week, so I guess that's a positive, though tomorrow's going to suck.

All this for a frog Rin. Can't resist collecting some rare pepes.

I thought that's because u got tired after the SR rush O.o

I am totally destroying my sleeping schedule since I know I won't wake up using alarms, but anything for SR (as long as it is not Honoka).

Nope, I've just lost motivation in playing the game. I put an insane amount of time in a few event ago and it killed me (that's the joke on a SIF livestream, I'm known as '"dead" even though I still play, but barely)

~~

VBhOuxZ.png

I messed up getting 70k exactly, and a few other numbers, so I had to go eccentric lol