Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Congrats Zehel for FCing two daily songs! :D

I met with Kinto guy lots, he beated me all the time and I never ran away sigh *proud* sigh well he beated me not so bad at cool songs :P

Just met rank#1 and he got 408k, I got 404k I usually get 415 ish but you know when you see someone you recognize.. you are the worst player :'D

Question: I just saw some information, we reached 15mil users worldwide and vote for another card and they will give 1gem+ 1 ticket everday starting from june 16?  On eng server too?

.Only in JP I think, unless EN makes the announcement as well

Congrats Zehel for FCing two daily songs! :D

I met with Kinto guy lots, he beated me all the time and I never ran away sigh *proud* sigh well he beated me not so bad at cool songs :P

Just met rank#1 and he got 408k, I got 404k I usually get 415 ish but you know when you see someone you recognize.. you are the worst player :'D

Glad that you liked it. It was my second-to-go backup account in case I lost mine... I don't think it'll ever come down to me losing accounts twice in a row, and it's too good to just leave it gathering dust. 

Sent a request, I'm going by Kaguya. Main is a christmas Eli.