Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I was going through some old posts to link something to someone, and found this. It was my dream back then, and it still is :kosame:

Lost my top 2000 spot in score, and event points I'm on the very edge, but that doesn't matter since all I could lose is an alpaca.

I will never get my favorite, even with a couple hundred dollars spent

Rin_pure_ur272_t.jpg

Undying love for your favorite member & some cash.

Only like two people in this thread actually have went for < 100 rank before though so in general most of us don't 'do the grind' :D

'les u talking about u being rank 80 in general and not the event. then NB's drug asnwer is the right one

Eeeeeeeehm hello, just one quick question...

Did anyone else experience several bugs with the game on android? I have like, at least one shutdown of the game in the middle of playing, and some "refresh"-problems. Like, if I change a team, for example exchange an old for a new member to get full bond and start the game anew later that day, the group is reset to the one before. That's not a big deal, but unfortunately, it also happens to Love Gems. For example, yesterday evening I got a lg from the album reward "max bond with an idolized member". That got me to 30 lgs, and I was so happy, since I do my best to reach 50 again (cause damn those URs, I don't have a single one although I'm already rank 73), but when I logged in today, I was at 29 again, although the album reward is done. I've seen this quite often, but always thought I'm crazy. @@

I just witnessed something that ruined my night. I consider Umidah a good friend, and his favorite is Hanayo, so of course he had to draw the her new UR. 1200 gems, didn't get a single one. He gets 5 URs, and even an older Hanayo, but not the Train Hanayo.

Forever my condolences, I'm seriously sad now :(