Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I've got my SR Rin <3 but still #Nomakifaction. I was pretty disappointed that I got Nozomi before Maki since Nozomi is the only girl I actually dislike from the anime. I've gotten 26 rares (been playing for 5 days o.o) but haven't seen that Maki.

Random thing, anyone have favorite solo singers? I've been listening to Rin and Hanayo solo, so gooood.

26 rare 5 day... i get 36 rare include 20 from honour draw since 20th of may. i used up all fp which gain from thropy s for all normal and easy song.

saw few ppl get 2 ur + 1 sr from net, really envy on them.

anyway, i found new tag on all easy and hard song, is it different version of notes rythm as song in youtube?

The new song is boku wa ima no naka de? That's unexpected, but nice that they picked the anine's opening.

Now we just need spre wa bokutachi no kiseki

Played it and inform me if faced same bug of none junk card rewards ~

Eh i played LP9 hard song 100++ times, still fail at continuos 8 tap, i thought the other more star hard song will be harder, but tried played once for other song to get friend point, juz found out tat other is easier than my thought @@

Learn hard and prepared for next event to avoid tradegy tat i lost 1 SR card of tis event @@

Eh under maintance to fix bug? XD

if looking info at wiki , sure u can get know of everything be release without suprise XD

Yeah, just noticed all the songs are in order on the wiki for releases story wise. Sad to see that Start:Dash is sooo far away, since it was one of my favorites in the anime, along with the most moving (that whole first performance and re-preform with full team thing). But at least 2 more chapters then my favorite Love Live song ever!

The new song is boku wa ima no naka de? That's unexpected, but nice that they picked the anine's opening.

Now we just need spre wa bokutachi no kiseki

Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki is so awesome. I used to try and convince myself that Boku wa Ima no Naka de was still my favorite OP, but Sore wa blah blah grew on me too much.

And yay, 1 gem closer to 50, just 23 to go! haha..

Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki is awesome indeed, i also like it better than the first OP.

I just got 5 love gems

1 from event, 3 from the event again and 1 for compesation for the maintenance

And i got that pure normal too from the event so now i got to idolize her and get her side story.

25 love gems. Halfway there!

normal scout 40 times, get several extra rares

currently extra smile- 1 nozomi, 4 maki, pure - 2 kotori, 2 eli, cool - 2 honoka,1 kotori @@ still no new idolized rare~ :(

get new N Shun Kurosaki idolized :)

Only get 1 gem for song ranking due to below 100k points of song (normal mode) T_T

>4 Maki

*deskflip*

#Nomakifaction shall remain strong (this isn't old in my eyes yet).

Still crazy that in the past 100 scouts I've gotten 1 rare. According to the %s, I should have gotten at least 5, but nope. Guess I used up all my luck getting that double SR and all those rares off normal scouts early on. But no rares now means still no Maki... Why must I be deprived of my 2nd favorite character (Was my favorite until I realized the wonderfulness of Rin)

>4 Maki

*deskflip*

dun flip da desk =w= i'm still in #nonicofaction

#Nomakifaction shall remain strong (this isn't old in my eyes yet).

Still crazy that in the past 100 scouts I've gotten 1 rare. According to the %s, I should have gotten at least 5, but nope. Guess I used up all my luck getting that double SR and all those rares off normal scouts early on. But no rares now means still no Maki... Why must I be deprived of my 2nd favorite character (Was my favorite until I realized the wonderfulness of Rin)

The rate are not guarantee 1 out of 20 must be rare =w= juz a chance of either get or not get, example few people get 2 UR + 1 SR from 11 honour draw.

P/s : the scout info wrongly it should be total 55 type scoutable include the new smile normal card.

With my 50 gem scout today I got smile honoka as my guaranteed SR.. I think (or was it hanayo? gdi jp names id like hanayo more). Other than that I can happily report that I am in the #allgirlsfaction which is nice. So many idolizations today~

I also got one of the new normal scoutables, some 1790 smile girl. Wtb another for idogems.

Mermaid Festa Vol. 2 is one of the daily songs, which they should be adding soon? Basically you have Mermaid Festa 2/Otomeshiki/Soldier Game/Kokuhaku, and each day a different one is available. They're a bit more challenging than the songs currently on the English server, but they're all fun~

I just managed to get the SR event Kotori in time. Now it's back to grinding the Japanese server event so I can get the event Rin featured below!

10384370_647228642040017_309947919900858

Being in the #allgirlsfaction makes you an outcast. Repent!

The song that I thought would be added was Mermaid Festa vol 2 which is in the Jap version at least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlC2M-pU9bk

I'm still rank 30, it's taking forever to rank up.

Good song, and yeah, it takes forever to rank up because of the LP limit... Currently halfway to 32 for me, getting close to the first OP song!

Took me a bit to notice a post appear above me... I don't care how many love gems I have to throw at it, I'm getting that Rin SR when it comes to the English version.

Mermaid Festa Vol. 2 is one of the daily songs, which they should be adding soon? Basically you have Mermaid Festa 2/Otomeshiki/Soldier Game/Kokuhaku, and each day a different one is available. They're a bit more challenging than the songs currently on the English server, but they're all fun~

I'm hoping they do add Mermaid Festa vol 2 soon.

The JP version has so many more songs. It's a shame they're only adding so few at a time in the English one.

Then again it's not even been 1 month, we're just nerding out and grinding the game until its entrails like maniacs :P

Okay guys I want a tip from you.

Currently my Pure team is second best and I want to improve it and I just got a Rare Nozomi (Pure) in regular scouting.

My team's setting is like this:

Kotori ( R)

Honoka (SR) (Smile)

Nozomi ( R)

Nozomi ( R)

Hanayo ( R)

Umi ( R)

Event normal (Idolized)

Random normal (Idolized)

Random normal (Idolized)

My question is: Should I Idolize Nozomi and sacrifice one pure rare in my team? I have no other pure rares to fill in for that spot. In case I do a smile rare will fill in for it after, giving my pure team 2 smile rares instead of just one.

Obviously the Idea is to have all pures in the team when possible.

Another thing, I have not Idolized this Nozomi card before so i can get her side story if I do.

What would you do?

Kinda depends on Nozomi-chan's base Pure stat. Check the difference between a fully leveled idolized Ru Tatara and how much more pure nozomi will gain through 20 levels (20 levels is probably probably 260 Pure). That said you're also losing appeals so there's that.... on the other hand, what are you playing for if you don't idolize for them cute side stories? Do you really want to be that kind of min-maxer? :P

My 2 Ru Tataras are both Idolized although only 1 is maxed out and that one has 2590 Pure points
A non leveled up pure Nozomi has 3100 Pure points

I guess I'll Idolize Nozomi just for the sake of side stories (and that one love gem). After that my level 60 Nico will fill in for the blank spot I guess.

It's not a massive downgrade if I just level out my Ru Tatara and that event normal and the rest of the rares I have there.

And this is how she looks like (I love how my screen is 720p so I can get huge screenshots of the cards<3):

89cdcYB.jpg

I just noticed I got 2 of the new girl cards in a regular scouting.

Well then, time to idolize~

Her Cool stat is crap though