Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I have like 3k friend points I am spending when fhe next day rolls around in a few hours, hopefully I can leave such a tragic faction.   I would share some Nicos with you if I could. I've gotten her 7 times, all 3 attributes idolized, so I sacrificed one to the gods (in this case SR Eli). My SR Rin also got to find out what Alpaca tastes like.

I getting idolized rare for 6 rare only ... always done 10 draws and get all normal @@

Hope can get more soon cause only left 2 normal idolized havent max lv out yet.

using extra rare to feed SR for skill lv up?

I got extra blue honoka, red maki, green kotori, but maxed out level and used for team.

25283 points... anyway, will more gambaro next event T_T

p/s i saw notice ealier UTC12am (GMT+8 = 8am here) will be end of event), but new notice wrongly mention 7am~8am will be maintainance of game means end of event, i be selfish and give up oledi, my fault tat i juz need using more 3 gem and get into rank 200 ...

Interesting Update

Honor Student scouting now guarantees at least one SR until June 17th

Sadly I didn't get my casual clothes Nico </3

But a UR Umi is not too bad.

And rank 33 for the next part of the story, really? That's quite a lot..

still got nico , since only add umi, got 3 ur for draw now ~ and total 11SR for draw

updated 1 chapter, and total 2 song. sweet sweet holiday will be later later chapter in future lolz.

June 18th SR umi event ~

I'm known for being stingy on F2P games. If it's possible to do things without spending money, I'll do it without spending no matter how long it takes.

I'll just make this game into part of my daily routine. Play the game when I wake up before class, go to class and then I can play 1 more song. Come home and watch the newest airing anime along with whatever else I need to do, then I could probably play another song :P

I'm known for being stingy on F2P games. If it's possible to do things without spending money, I'll do it without spending no matter how long it takes.

I'll just make this game into part of my daily routine. Play the game when I wake up before class, go to class and then I can play 1 more song. Come home and watch the newest airing anime along with whatever else I need to do, then I could probably play another song :P

That's how I am too.

I have yet to spend a single cent in an app.

One question though. Do the event UR disappear after the event. Like I can't get Nico/Hanayo UR anymore or do they just go back to having regular appearance rates?

Well, I have 48 gems right now and will get at least two more when the event rewards finally get to me. The whole 10+1 draw giving guaranteed SR sure came at the right time... ending at #2002 for event song score ranking was a bit meh though.

Do the event UR disappear????

First of all, they are SRs god damn it. Second, they are available, but have a very low drop chance compared to other SRs or something iirc (at least, so the text says).

I don't mean the Kotori event SR, I already knew that one.

I mean the casual clothes Nico and Hanayo which were UR and now were replaced with a UR  Umi and SR Nozomi and Honoka.

The ones in the banner on the home screen.

And how the hell did you get so many love gems so quickly again.

I believe that's how it happened to me too. Right now I've already gotten all the possible side stories so only thing I can do is idolize those normals and max their points for album rewards. I can probably do them all in one go if i do a 15 LP song. I'll do that tomorrow though, too sleepy to play today.

I don't know either that's why I'm wondering because I really want that UR Nico (or any UR Nico for the matter).

Will I'm sure there's UR Nicos already they just have a really low appearance rate.

Guess I'll pray to the Love Live gods.

this game consider a really nice for f2p oledi, didnt sucks money as other card game.

There r 2 event per month, average 1 event u can get around 10 gem, plus daily login reawards may get 4~5 per month, add muse member birthday , i think u can get 4 times 10+1 draw per year

The UR draw still there, u can tap on Draw Pic to check the rate and card which available, UR nico and Hanayo still available. Event SR , i think didnt get from draw, normally Event SR better stat point i think.

I personally just get my 2nd UR hanayo from draw =w=

I believe that's how it happened to me too. Right now I've already gotten all the possible side stories so only thing I can do is idolize those normals and max their points for album rewards. I can probably do them all in one go if i do a 15 LP song. I'll do that tomorrow though, too sleepy to play today.

I don't know either that's why I'm wondering because I really want that UR Nico (or any UR Nico for the matter).

Will I'm sure there's UR Nicos already they just have a really low appearance rate.

Guess I'll pray to the Love Live gods.

You can still get the Nico UR, it's just less of a chance now that Umi is on the roster as well

And it's even more frustrating when I see people getting two URs + SR in one go. >.>

I'll pray to the Gods of Luck to grant me Umi-chan eventually~

Right?

These people here getting Makis and i haven't gotten a single one.

And i only have one SR.

It's a tough life :(