Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

what is this 3 love gem daily reward I hear speak of??

In other news I managed to finally beat the Event Song on Hard Mode on my fourth try! Made a max-stamina team with 24 stamina and my only precious stamina-regenerator Hanano <3

Tears of joy, but it was only 71k points, not the 95~ I need to make 4-10k and rank and get a love gem T.T (too risky to do it again, I need to make 2k more points in the next 24 hours (or however long it is until the end of the event)

Why does everyone have a Maki..

Awh shame it's just for 10 days. Well my 10 days still haven't passed thankfully.

erm... my 1st choice for team when start game r honoka, until now havent idolized...

played same song 72 times, juz starting can catch up by better sense of tempo... how underskilled am i T_T

Why does everyone have a Maki..

Awh shame it's just for 10 days. Well my 10 days still haven't passed thankfully.

We're both still in the #Nomakifaction then. I have gotten 23 rares and haven't seen a Maki.

4 songs left to FC. I'll probably get Aishiteru Banzai and Oh Love & Peace without too much difficulty but Mermaid Festa and Wonderful Rush ...

I have a friend who just did his 50 draw, had only 5 rates before, and didn't get a SR for the 50 draw. The game must despise him.

We're both still in the #Nomakifaction then. I have gotten 23 rares and haven't seen a Maki.

4 songs left to FC. I'll probably get Aishiteru Banzai and Oh Love & Peace without too much difficulty but Mermaid Festa and Wonderful Rush ...

I have a friend who just did his 50 draw, had only 5 rates before, and didn't get a SR for the 50 draw. The game must despise him.

what means rates? why no wait for later update of guarantee 10+1 at least 1 sr ? so easy to get rare card@@? 

what means rates? why no wait for later update of guarantee 10+1 at least 1 sr ?

Typo, I fixed it between the time you hit quote and you posted. I suck at typing on my phone. When I did my 10+1, I got 2 SR cards, one being my favorite Love Live character luckily. I did the draw because I wanted the rates ASAP.

Played Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE HARD 119 times... still cannot full combo :(

That's..... a lot of LP.... I have 3 songs left to FC on Hard, Mermaid Festa, Wonderful Rush, and Rie event sing (that's not gonna happen before it disappears so I guess to songs)

That's..... a lot of LP.... I have 3 songs left to FC on Hard, Mermaid Festa, Wonderful Rush, and Rie event sing (that's not gonna happen before it disappears so I guess to songs)

Played for few days...its nice that u guys can play any song well @@

Gaining love gems takes forever now..

I only have 11.

I already FC'd every song but I can't get an S rank on Love & Peace yet.

I also can't get an S with other units because their attribute is too low.

With 30k smile team cannot get s rank of point @@? Currently collect 45 gem and prepare for other draw again =w=

I FC'd Wonderful Rush randomly and then noticed I actually had an A combo on Aishiteru Banzai, so I guess I still have 2 regular songs to FC. I wonder if a new song is coming out later since we're getting the next story chapter. The update also says "new members", I wonder what that means. New UR? New random junk?

I FC'd Wonderful Rush randomly and then noticed I actually had an A combo on Aishiteru Banzai, so I guess I still have 2 regular songs to FC. I wonder if a new song is coming out later since we're getting the next story chapter. The update also says "new members", I wonder what that means. New UR? New random junk?

I'd say probably new random junk. I mean there's already a ton of R/SR/UR, no need to add more now.

I'm mostly excited for the new part of the story really.

erm, new member , i think is add initial UR and also the event normal xD

Song , maybe only event song turn to normal song@@ and 2 new song due to 1 new chapter release?

Found out tat youtube's song has different notes compared to ingame, is it newer version song or older? or juz japan?

By new memeber you mean one of the normal girls?

And it's probably just the japanese version that has different stuff. It  makes sense too.

yeah,new normal for normal scout and maybe new R card new initial UR umi than nico and hanayo

Card, i think should follow with jpn server since under same developer with jpn server, and also for the event list.

tw was different since different company ^^

#Nomakifaction

I have like 3k friend points I am spending when fhe next day rolls around in a few hours, hopefully I can leave such a tragic faction.  

only two idolized@@ havent 3 all 

I hope my lovely kotori idolized all =w=

I would share some Nicos with you if I could. I've gotten her 7 times, all 3 attributes idolized, so I sacrificed one to the gods (in this case SR Eli). My SR Rin also got to find out what Alpaca tastes like.

I need to start getting S ranks and clearing songs tons of times for those friend points. I haven't gotten many lately so I have made barely any draws.

And I'm almost rank 30 now.

I've unlocked my first u's side story. Umi's in this case.