Nosebleed

Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Right, since it's Kotori we're talking about might as well try to reach T1 then  :D

Somehow i manage to never seen or heard that Birthday Line even once today <_<

EDIT:

Not even 5 minutes goes by after i post this by some divine intervention i finally heard it :blink:

Today is Nico's Birthday and I decided to try my luck as usual in the limited Cool Scouting box...

Warning:  :salt:  :salt:

uzGUu1h.png

zLIX8Yj.png

lt3WwLr.png

I wasn't expecting this but OMG, I got 2 URs in a single scout and a Rare envelope turned into SR Nozomi, for the 1st time and both are Umi!! XD *jumps for joy!* Nico has blessed me on her Birthday! XD

Now I can idolise the Desserts Rule Score Up Umi #296. Initial Love Arrow Shot Umi has already been idolised before though.

For your info, there is no guaranteed SR during events and I only scouted once.

What should I do with the Initial UR Cool Umi #73 which has a timer based PL skill?

1) Keep it as collection and maybe idolise her again if I get another copy again
2) Feed it to the idolised copy to level up her skill to 2 (Not sure how much it will increase or will it make any difference)

Lastly, Happy Birthday Nico and farewell Nicocchi! All the best in your future endeavors!! :D

Today is Nico's Birthday and I decided to try my luck as usual in the limited Cool Scouting box...

uzGUu1h.png

zLIX8Yj.png

lt3WwLr.png

I wasn't expecting this but OMG, I got 2 URs in a single scout and a Rare envelope turned into SR Nozomi, for the 1st time and both are Umi!! XD *jumps for joy!* Nico has blessed me on her Birthday! XD

Now I can idolise the Desserts Rule Score Up Umi #296. Initial Love Arrow Shot Umi has already been idolised before though.

What should I do with the Initial UR Cool Umi #73 which has a timer based PL skill?

1) Keep it as collection and maybe idolise her again if I get another copy again

2) Feed it to the idolised copy to level up her skill to 2 (Not sure how much it will increase or will it make any difference)

Lastly, Happy Birthday Nico! :D

Good god man that luck is certainly make one green with jealously. Mind sharing some of that luck for me? :blink:

I shudder to think how many URs you got :vinty:  (Don't answer that)

And for choice, No #1 !

Good god man that luck is certainly make one green with jealously. Mind sharing some of that luck for me? :blink:

I shudder to think how many URs you got :vinty:  (Don't answer that)

And for choice, No #1 !

Hehe thanks! This is my very 1st time being this lucky though. Well you can look me up on School Idol Tomodachi to find out. (Idolised are counted as 1 there instead of 2) :P

Here's the link to my profile: http://schoolido.lu/user/Zehel/

Now I have about 7k solid points (I am amazed one could pull off such a thing in two days but then again look at the monsters at the very top ;-;)

Anyways should I just store tokens for the x4? Or should I keep going on the same way?

uzGUu1h.png

zLIX8Yj.png

lt3WwLr.png

Lastly, Happy Birthday Nico and farewell Nicocchi! All the best in your future endeavors!! :D

dammit,share me some of your luck !  :saber:

uzGUu1h.png

zLIX8Yj.png

lt3WwLr.png

I want more Umi cards :(

Damn, Im envious. 

Welp might as well make an official 'add me to the RIP club' post :Kappa:

Do w.e u want regarding Friends

I'll still post event thingies for funzies and u can always go to that post that lists them event SRs by clicking the spoiler tag link in my sig.

Welp might as well make an official 'add me to the RIP club' post :Kappa:

Do w.e u want regarding Friends

I'll still post event thingies for funzies and u can always go to that post that lists them event SRs by clicking the spoiler tag link in my sig.

I'm not even hoping to get an UR with the vouchers, as long as it's Kotori, especially the one i haven't idolized yet I'll be happy  :sachi: 

Oh and someone curse seems to take an effect few days before. Luckily i managed to recover from it :makina:

I'm not even hoping to get an UR with the vouchers, as long as it's Kotori, especially the one i haven't idolized yet I'll be happy  :sachi:

Oh and someone curse seems to take an effect few days before. Luckily i managed to recover from it :makina:

i havent start the curse you know,since im quite busy preparing the curse  :sachi: