Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Uuuh I want extra Nicos at least :(

Though a SR Honoka is not bad. Honoka is pretty cute after all.

Her ability is also pretty neat. 300 points every 10 seconds (36% chance).

Well my smile team is beast. Already got my first S ranks on hards with them.

The pure team is my 2nd best now, I S'd the event song on normal and had a B on hard (with FC).

My Cool one is now the worse of the 3 although not that bad since it has more than 20k points in that attribute at least.

20 rares now, and I'm feeling empty now that I've finished the story and there are no more "goals" to do. It's going to take such a ridiculously long time to get another 50 Love Gems too. Guess it'll just be slow grinding from here to level all like 20 of my rares (and more in the future) until they add to the story and release more songs (I want that No Brand event!). And I've got 4 songs to FC still on Hard, Mermaid Festa, Aishiteru Banzai, Wonderful Rush, and haven't played Oh Love & Peace since I ran out of LP (100% no chance of my FC'ing the current event song)

According to the "Group Formation" tab, currently my teams are a 27.4k Smile, a 26.7k Pure, and a 24.1k Cool. I don't think that takes into account the center's ability, because Cool should be higher than that since it has a SR center. Smile is definitely the strongest, with all rares, 7 being Smile.

#Nomakifaction

I'm still unlocking parts of the story. At what rank do the goals end?

My smile team is completely OP with all Rares  and 1 SR as leader, all of smile attribute

It's at 29.8k and with a boost from someone with an UR it goes up to 35k and there's still cards to level up and max out so I believe It'll reach 35k on its own.

I can get an S Rank on Aishiteru Banzai on hard with it right now.

Also latest Love Live episode had NicoMaki in it. I'm dying right now~

Goals end when the currently final chapter part is finished (makes sense) which is unlocked after finishing Wonderful Rush on Easy, which is unlocked at rank 27. God I love that song though, its one of my favorites from μ's along with No Brand Girls and Snow Halation (the fanboy-ism that happened for an entire week knowing episode 9 was going to have that song)

I can't understand Japanese so I'm at the mercy of subbing groups to watch stuff, and I've always watched Love Live from Crunchyroll which releases it on Mondays so I still have a 24hour wait til its released. Always one of the highlights of the week.

So yeah, me and you have posted back and forth for a while, I think its time I die down on this thread because of that... I always feel off on any forum that its a reply fest between two people. Oh, and I realized I never posted my ID here. It's 776023364 if anyone has room on their list.

There's no problem in discussing the game in a thread made for the game :P

At rank 27 huh. I'm at 26, so close! I'm waiting for my LP to regenerate a bit so I can do it in one go.

Also I just got that Alpaca card and sacrificed it to my SR. So much exp.

My favorite with all the members is Mogyutto and Mermaid Festa. Though honestly I enjoy most of their songs.

My favorite of all time though is Love Novels by BiBi (Nico, Maki and Eri).

I sent you a friend request. My user should be pretty obvious. 

My ID is 795036881 if anyone cares.

I have a SR Smile Honoka as the center that boosts smile points~

Well, you're a moderator so I'll take your word for it :P And "This player has reached the max number of Friends allowed"

Love Novels is a good song, I'm familiar with it because of osu. Looking at the wiki for the game, there's plenty of songs that have been in the game, we just have to hope they redo (and keep doing) events in the English release. I've seen English releases of Japanese games that get constant new content neglected before, hopefully it doesn't happen here.

How come it says I have reached the max number of friends if I deleted one just to send you a request? What..

Well I'll delete another one just for the sake of it. You can send one now hopefully

Yeah it'd be a shame if they neglected all the good content the japanese version has to offer.

It'd be kind of weird though. This game has had an english localization announcement for ages so they should have that in mind.

Also just reached Rank 27. Shame there's nothing more for now~

I just wonder how to earn love gems now..

I can't find aaaannnyyyooonnne with a green UR when I check friend bonuses for event song and hoshii changed his main formation :(

Wonder if my accuracy is bad since i usually get ~20% greats in a hard fc. Just managed to squeeze through S-ranking mogyutto (long title) today with my very, very stacked green team.

erm, i still a noobie on taping~ found out can handle LP10 hard song, but not LP9 tat got continuos 8 tap in ealier...

Anyway, my ID 305789694 with UR hanayo for leader, anyone add me just tell me ya, will delete a name from list to add .

Earn your gem by get new player gem (for 10 days continuos) and daily rewards, maybe from every event too. Sure, spam money will do it well =w=

I can't find aaaannnyyyooonnne with a green UR when I check friend bonuses for event song and hoshii changed his main formation :(

Wonder if my accuracy is bad since i usually get ~20% greats in a hard fc. Just managed to squeeze through S-ranking mogyutto (long title) today with my very, very stacked green team.

I'll change it back, I was just having fun with the other character interactions u.u

sorry bud, haha. How much Pure do you have on your team?

847309868 if anyone wants to add me. Plz do

Sent a request and was happy to see a Cool leader. I try to accept non-smile leaders more since that's already my strongest team. If anyone wants to add me, I could always throw my SR cool as leader when I'm waiting for LP to recharge if anyone needs a Cool over Smile. I get emails from replies to this thread so I could change on the spot :)

Umm, I have all 3 Nico cards idolized :P

I have a Cool Honoka off screen. I actually sacrificed a 7th Nico I got to level my Eli.

Let me feel special!

I have a ton of Honokas (Five, such quantity, much size). I'm waiting for a new smile rare so I can idolize my honokas and still have an all rare unit. I think it's a better strategy to keep my smile team all rares.

I think there's always one girl that you get more than the others.

I want to Idolize my cool Nico now as well as get a Maki-chan but I'm not lucky on draws.

I've also only done one 50 gem draw. I need to get a second one sometime.

does anyone knows how many songs are there to unlock?

Right now there are a total of 10 songs available to unlock.

is it just me or is leveling rarer cars much harder? my rares are like 100 +10~ per level or something, but Ru, the super legit pure girl only took 30 +10.5/lvl or something really low... and dont get me started on how hard it is to level the 7 rarity Hanano... it started at like 400 I think

I've only played a few days and I'm at 22~ gems, but it's pretty hard to get more. How hard will it be to hit 50 from your experiences?

I have 1 UR, the 3 2nd year girls, and Nozomi for rares, and 23 idolized non-rares, only one of them is fully bonded. And does bonding increase stats?

Guess who got a 2nd Nico in a normal draw?!

Look at this beautiful Idolized card~

uPIMjrc.jpg

Still no Maki though..

Also FC'd every single song on hard now.

I feel accomplished.

Damn dude. Congratulations on getting that Niko Yazawa card! When I get the game my goal is to collect all the Niko cards as quick as possible.

is it just me or is leveling rarer cars much harder? my rares are like 100 +10~ per level or something, but Ru, the super legit pure girl only took 30 +10.5/lvl or something really low... and dont get me started on how hard it is to level the 7 rarity Hanano... it started at like 400 I think

I've only played a few days and I'm at 22~ gems, but it's pretty hard to get more. How hard will it be to hit 50 from your experiences?

I have 1 UR, the 3 2nd year girls, and Nozomi for rares, and 23 idolized non-rares, only one of them is fully bonded. And does bonding increase stats?

Yes the more rare the card is the harder it will be to level up.

Bonding doesn't increase stats but it lets you unlock side stories and complete some goals.

Damn dude. Congratulations on getting that Niko Yazawa card! When I get the game my goal is to collect all the Niko cards as quick as possible.

The annoying part is that you can't pick which cards you get. You just have to pray and hope you get the one you want.

Yes the more rare the card is the harder it will be to level up.

Bonding doesn't increase stats but it lets you unlock side stories and complete some goals.

The annoying part is that you can't pick which cards you get. You just have to pray and hope you get the one you want.

Reminds me of the early 2000s when I opened the Yugioh Card packs and went for the rare Blue Eyes. Niko is our Blue Eyes.

90849999ccd5c6e262cdcfc3e9362d64.gif

Love gem streak for me

5 love gems from Nozomi's birthday

1 love gem for daily log in bonus

3 love gems daily reward

That timing.

Bomnding does increase stats kinda. 1 ofthe main attribute per point, doesnt show in the attributes section only when starting a live.

Oh I didn't know that. So basically those + X values that appear next side the stats are also influenced by bonds?