Site Work Failed, But We Didn't Die

Ugh. Still more roadblocks. Need to get an as-yet unknown password from Nay in order to get this sucker changed. For now, please enjoy the mess of a forums we've got, and dream of the forums we will probably never one day have.

< 3 - Tay

You can dismiss this alert by clicking on the "X" button

Nosebleed

Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

"Higher point idol" is misleading. The min-maxing here is because a note gives 1.1x points if it goes to a member who matches the color of the song, and 1.0x if the member doesn't. This means that the sufficiently anal can look up positional info (sometimes the differences can be pretty 'major' to be honest) and adjust their team.

Basically while card color matters when positioning, card smile/pure/cool stats don't. The nine members' stats combine to a single number which is used for calculating score.

Ops, seems like i misunderstanding. Thanks for correction.

Praise me as your god

CQJ71ul.jpg

I had my tablet kind of resting on my legs and then they start shaking because i didn't mess up and almost cause me to fail. Barely made it.

But now i have every song FC'd

Edit: I FC'd it again!

Edit 2:

Aaand just got a smile Nozomi in regular scouting, my smile team is way too overpowered

KDld9DQ.jpg

Envy that many skilled player  :)

My 30434 smile team only get 89 combo on easiest hard song " Bokura no LIVE..."

Hash,hash, juz wondering how to get better sense for tapping <_<  

Envy that many skilled player  :)

My 30434 smile team only get 89 combo on easiest hard song " Bokura no LIVE..."

Hash,hash, juz wondering how to get better sense for tapping <_<  

How to get better at tapping at the right time? Just play the game, and the skill will come along with it. Some people will take longer than others to get better, others will catch on quickly, it all just depends :)

Only C score

wat

*basks in the radiance of his S scores on event hard* *alright so I don't always get them but* *you probably just have a bad team*

Funny thing is I realized that normals event song gives 140 EP if FC'd and S-ranked (which I could probably do in my sleep). While this equates to 210 EP for 45 macaroons, my usual average for a long time used to be 206 EP for the hard. Well, I probably got more exp and stuff at least, oh and training me to get highscores on it helps ^^

---

Nico and Hanayo are the only UR cards in the game period right now. If anything now is the best time to try to get a pair of UR cars for idolizing (such bling) though I hear in jp there's a guaranteed SR when drawing on the eleventh card sometimes?

Question: When doing the 50 gem draw, cuurently is Nico and Hanayo the only 2 characters I can get as UR because of the event? And if so, how often does the UR event thing last?

No there's other UR available.  

These are just limited exclusive ones that probably have a higher chance to show up than other UR but maybe that's just me being paranoid.

And doing a 50 gem draw doesn't mean you'll get an UR either, in fact the chance for an UR is 1%

How long it will last I don't know.

Only C score

wat

*basks in the radiance of his S scores on event hard* *alright so I don't always get them but* *you probably just have a bad team*

Funny thing is I realized that normals event song gives 140 EP if FC'd and S-ranked (which I could probably do in my sleep). While this equates to 210 EP for 45 macaroons, my usual average for a long time used to be 206 EP for the hard. Well, I probably got more exp and stuff at least, oh and training me to get highscores on it helps ^^

---

Nico and Hanayo are the only UR cards in the game period right now. If anything now is the best time to try to get a pair of UR cars for idolizing (such bling) though I hear in jp there's a guaranteed SR when drawing on the eleventh card sometimes?

My pure team is the worst out of all so yeah. (16k or something points)

I don't have any Pure Rares so you can imagine how crappy it is.

And the best I can do right now is B on hards with my smile one that has 25k attribute points.

I just noticed after I posted that this version of the game only came out a month ago, so yeah... I was asking about the UR because I have 44 love gems so far so I'm close to doing that 50 draw. I'm hoping the English version is treated the same and we get the 5 Love Gem bonus on Nozomi's birthday coming up on the 9th.

So, I'm getting really lucky on Regular Scouts... I have 9 rares now, but only 5 different characters without being able to idolize since I never got a repeat of a character+attribute. (Rin in all 3 attributes, Smile and Pure Kotori, Pure Umi, Cool and Pure Nico, Smile Honoka). I have unlocked 8 songs, and FC'd 6 of those on Hard, but I still can't pass that event song... what's wrong with me?

I got 6 Rares total now.

Surprisingly only 1 of them isn't smile.

AND I STILL CAN'T GET MY MAKI-CHAN *cry*

It's likely that there aren't many UR in the english version as of now. Maybe it's true and there's only those 2 for now but in the japanese version there's tons.

My friend got 2 UR Hanayo in the honor student draw and combined them. Now that's ultra lucky.

If you can't pass the event song on hard now you might as well give up and do normal, it will have much higher returns per play.

You might feel like shit though, but there are no stats for that.

I was trying to pass it for my profile record. It keeps track of how many songs you passed on each difficulty, so I wanted that one clear.

3xz8JFU.png

jJtzhwa.png

I'm going to estimate that took 11 tries to pass. I actually chose a team I made of full rares just to get 27 stamina. I then tried to play it on normal for points, but accidentally chose hard again and passed it a second time with my Pure team *shrug*

Passing it earned me 500 FP, did a 5 normal draw, and got a Smile Eli and Pure Hanayo. I was kinda freaking out lol

Stick with normal event song until now ... twice epic failed on hard, juz start playing hard yesterday, still cannot fc the easiest song. but starting get better now, currently normal event song become really slow in view, really....

seems other get 2 UR nico and a SR in 10+1 draw,really lucky @@

My friend on Xbox told me about this game really recently.

Is it true you can click Niko multiple times and make her say the phrase "Nico Nico Ni~"?

Even so, looks really amusing and fun. Anyone know how much a Smart Phone will cost me?

My friend on Xbox told me about this game really recently.

Is it true you can click Niko multiple times and make her say the phrase "Nico Nico Ni~"?

Even so, looks really amusing and fun. Anyone know how much a Smart Phone will cost me?

I believe when you're picking a leader when you first start the game you can make her repeat her line every time you click on her :P in Nico's case i tihnk it's "Nico Nico Nii, it's everyone's favorite idol Yazawa Nico~"

But after that, not really.

But you can touch her in the home screen and she'll say some lines every time like

"Do you need something?" *cute accent*

or

"Did you call for me, master?"

And if you abuse it she starts going:

"What do you think you're doing?" *scorn*.. I mean, Nico Nico Nii~ 

or

"Hey, watch your hands"

I-it's not like i pressed her 100 times or anything.. don't get the wrong idea..

Aint UR kotori, is SR kotori, differences :P

Have one idolized green maki, got another green maki in normal draw. My green team keeps getting stronker by the day lol, too bad event is ending soon.

Also, the /alarmed/ voice clips seem to only happen if you target the chest area. Then again, it's the easiest place to touch... w

I totes did not test this at all

Also, the /alarmed/ voice clips seem to only happen if you target the chest area. Then again, it's the easiest place to touch... w

I totes did not test this at all

I think it's random to be honest.

I touched her thighs and sometimes she says it tickles, others she says to get my hands off.

Of course i did all that for science.

I think it's random to be honest.

I touched her thighs and sometimes she says it tickles, others she says to get my hands off.

Of course i did all that for science.

I think it's quite obvious Nico wanted you to continue touching her ;)

I just tested with all the girls, it's the same thing for all of them.

With Nico or any of the girls it's completely random, I couldn't find any pattern, I've touched her breasts plenty now and she's already said all the lines.

Same thing with head and thighs.

With Umi

Touching her breasts makes her say "Did you just call for me?" as well as "If you keep that up, I'm going to get angry."

Same thing with any part of her body

With Honoka, again, same thing

"Hey! If you keep that up, I'm going to get angry!"  as well as "Did you call me?"

and Rin as well

"Hey! Knock it off or I'm going to get angry!" and "Did you need me for something?"

One thing is becoming clear, breast groping is obviously a form of calling in this game.

And then Combo breaker Nozomi says "If you touch me, then you're telling me you want to be touched too" *Kansaiben*

I didn't pursue further after that line.

What did this prove? It's completely random.

Why did I do it? Science, obviously.

I believe when you're picking a leader when you first start the game you can make her repeat her line every time you click on her :P in Nico's case i tihnk it's "Nico Nico Nii, it's everyone's favorite idol Yazawa Nico~"

But you can touch her in the home screen and she'll say some lines every time like

or

or

"Hey, watch your hands"

I-it's not like i pressed her 100 times or anything.. don't get the wrong idea..

Oh man Nosebleed. I'll be getting a nosebleed when Niko Yazawa saids to me "Did you call for me, master?" Its like a dream come true for an anime fan who has a waifu like myself.

This is going to be awesome.

or

or

"Hey, watch your hands"

I just tested with all the girls, it's the same thing for all of them.

With Nico or any of the girls it's completely random, I couldn't find any pattern, I've touched her breasts plenty now and she's already said all the lines.

Same thing with head and thighs.

With Umi

Touching her breasts makes her say "Did you just call for me?" as well as "If you keep that up, I'm going to get angry."

Same thing with any part of her body

With Honoka, again, same thing

"Hey! If you keep that up, I'm going to get angry!"  as well as "Did you call me?"

and Rin as well

"Hey! Knock it off or I'm going to get angry!" and "Did you need me for something?"

One thing is becoming clear, breast groping is obviously a form of calling in this game.

And then Combo breaker Nozomi says "If you touch me, then you're telling me you want to be touched too" *Kansaiben*

I didn't pursue further after that line.

What did this prove? It's completely random.

Why did I do it? Science, obviously.

Nico will say "Nico-Nico-Ni" when touching her. I tested for a bit, and it makes a difference if you poke them in the head (only place I found that they say something different)

f04xBCc.png