Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

This thread seems to have a lot of lurkers. Kinda funny, actually. 

Oh yes, for favorite cards, well, I'd have to go with these.

...There isn't too much variety amongst them, so I guess my tastes will be very easy to notice :P

Honoka:

ks9WMaV.png

Umi:

tWUxhZs.jpg

Maki:

zEFQiwJ.jpg

Kotori:

adPZ3e4.jpg

Rin (they don't suit her at all, though. I had a hard time finding something I liked): 

PxOohab.jpg

Hanayo:

MYajWcA.jpg

Nico:

fDjl7wi.jpg

Eli (Second and last member of the "these clothes don't suit you" club, though I liked them better than her other ones anyway):

cwDKRcK.jpg

Nozomi (My favorite one. I wish I had this card):

Qhrubd1.jpg

OMG dis is 2 hard.
I got max C combo yeah :(
dis shit not even funny... got B combo but damn the 1:11 part messes me up so bad

I tap way too fast or way too slow and this gets me mad :saber:

I'm not some kind of pro that can do this stuff so I just got 9 clears and I give up D: fuck this map D: I'm more mad because I like the song but I can't beat this stupid map D:

Going to play on 4x Hard so I won't rage every time ;)

I attempted Binetsu EX just now. I'm not ready. More importantly, my phone is not ready. As soon as I got to the ladders, I started getting a few bads. My frame rate suddenly dropped and within 4 or 5 seconds, 75 amulets went down the drain. Will attempt again with a safer team and a new phone that I'm hopefully gonna get soon.

Finally played Binetsu EX to see what all the fuss is about

zR5Ha8B.png

It was going fine and then trololol dem ladders qq ;-;

Haven't done this bad since playing JP Ex songs

~~~
Hrrrmmm favorite cards...

Rin

150px-Rin_cool_sr312.png   150px-Rin_cool_sr356_t.jpg   150px-Rin_pure_sr327_t.png

Hanayo

150px-Hanayo_pure_ur322.jpg   150px-Hanayo_cool_sr366_t.jpg   150px-Hanayo_smile_sr345_t.jpg

Maki

150px-Maki_cool_sr313.png   150px-Maki_cool_ur358_t.jpg   150px-Maki_pure_sr344_t.jpg

Honoka

150px-Honoka_cool_sr319.jpg   150px-Honoka_pure_sr354_t.jpg   150px-Honoka_smile_ur346_t.jpg

Kotori

150px-Kotori_smile_ur315.jpg   150px-Kotori_smile_sr365_t.jpg   150px-Kotori_cool_sr343_t.jpg

Umi

150px-Umi_smile_sr311.png   150px-Umi_smile_sr355_t.jpg   150px-Umi_pure_sr326_t.jpg

Nico

150px-Nico_smile_sr321.jpg   150px-Nico_smile_sr357_t.png   150px-Nico_cool_sr329_t.jpg

Eli

150px-Eli_pure_sr320.jpg   150px-Eli_pure_sr364_t.jpg   150px-Eli_cool_ur330_t.jpg

Nozomi

... crap 25 image limit. You get the idea though right xD

• Pajama/May ver. - unidolized
  • Mermaid/July ver. - idolized
  • Wedding/June ver. - idolized

Wooooo Finally a EX song in ENG ver that's fun to play! Love the ladder xD

I don't seem to be very accurate though..... Damn I have more greats than I do in medley events O_O... almost twice as much..... my medleys usually only have 60-70...x4IaEFk.png

Tried the EX Version of the Event song a few minutes ago the first time... At least I got a Score S-Rank ;) ... It freaking hard but I think also pretty fair because it's relatively rhythmical. But even that won't allow me to FC it, my skills are simply not enough for songs like that I think. Well, doesn't mather I can live with that ;) ...

Another thing, during my browsing through the net I listened to my LL! playlist and "Watashi Wa Mirai No Hana" was played. I didn't even know why but somehow it hit me really hard emotionally (even I don't know the lyrics)... So on the list of my top 3 songs this one is now on the top (Umi's voice is just adorable)

Oh, it seems handy.

By the way, everyone seems to have a notion of which events will happen in the future, or at least which characters will appear in the next events. Is there any way to know that? 

I say this mostly because I've seen comments like "month X is full of events for X character."

There's no limit to transfers of Love Live accounts right? I kinda want to switch back and forth between my phone and my sister's iPad since my phone sucks at running this game at times.

Yeah there seems to be no limit. I did that several times between bluestacks and my iPad. But if that are android and iOs you have to remember you can't transfer gems.

Ah, the event EX is too hard for me. God damn it. Just wasted 75 tokens  :vinty:

It's really hard. I just poorly made it till the end only 10 Stamina left. I used my normal team without Stamina recover and only few PL. But if SIF were to easy it would be also boring ... You grow with challenges ahead  :scottsune: