Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

By the way, how do you get GOLD items from medley?  I've gotten quite consistent 3EX FC and S Rank but still I only get a SILVER item about 50% of the time. I have yet to get GOLD. Is it a must to spend gold on the up item booster to get gold?

It's all luck, and I tend to  get better rewards with lower combos for some reason, guess the game likes to show pity. 

For whatever reason, it is the same with me. I manage to get a 700+ combo which I'm quite proud of since my skill ain't that high, then all bronze rewards. I get rekt with 200-300 combos at best, suddenly two SR teachers, followed by two alpacas. Why am I event trying? '-----'

For whatever reason, it is the same with me. I manage to get a 700+ combo which I'm quite proud of since my skill ain't that high, then all bronze rewards. I get rekt with 200-300 combos at best, suddenly two SR teachers, followed by two alpacas. Why am I event trying? '-----'

Fk it so my FCs and S ranks mean nothing when considering the chance of gold? D:

By the way what in gold in the first place? Scouting tickets? I;ve only ever gotten alpacas/non-song reward normal cards and 50k gold from silvers

Well, I'm not getting the event SR, slacked off too much.

I don't even want to spend the tokens I have..

Wait til the EX, the EX is actually challenging. I was bored with playing EN because the EX are boring, yet I managed to get myself to grind Hards for the 100 clears, shows how much I like grinding and why I can do high ranks easily. Got 100 clears on Bokura no Live and Snow Halation so far, working on Yuujo no Change, but won't be done for a couple days.

I've managed to clear my second EX song. It's been Mogyutto and Koi no Button so far.

The latter one is so fast! The first one was way too much for me too. I just managed to do it because my pure team is full of stamina regen. So tough.