Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I'd say yes. Previously when tier 4 cutoffs were 2001-4000 you probably wouldn't make it but 3001-6000 is pretty spacious.

~~
We talked about favorite songs. How about favorite songs to play in the game :D

1. Baby Maybe Koi no Button [EX] - The chain of notes from 70 ~ 120 is such a pleasure to play through
2. After School Navigators [EX] - Spam fest. But it's the fun type, not like Susume->Tomorrow
3. Mermaid festa vol. 2 ~Passionate~ [HARD] - Tricky, but it's still one of my all time favorites to play. I haven't gotten to play the EX ver. yet 

I never noticed/thought pass mind about Ns didn't have an N in the corner :makina:

Favorites to play is easier for me to choose, though I'm not including Daily EX (one exception) since they would automatically win for being fun to play because they're actually challenging :P

1. Soldier Game EX - This map with the odd rhythm, random spam fests, complicated helds mixed in with the spams, just everything about it is so much fun to play and is easily my favorite to spam. During the JP Rin event, I waited until Soldier Game was the daily song before I spent more gems after the initial grind just because I wanted a reason to spam it a little :P

2. Kodoku na Heaven EX - This is one of the few non-daily EX songs I haven't FC'd, it's difficult but not stupid difficult, there are spams like, think ASN EX, but randomize it and speed it up, with shorter bursts, it's ton of fun to play.

3. Junai Lens Random EX - This was the recent event song for the Nozomi event, the map is so much fun because of the crazy spams become even crazier with random placement, and the doubles are unpredictable, just a chaotically fun map, though not sure if I should include this since the game labeled the song as a Daily EX difficulty (legit, they gave it 11*s like the Daily EX, the only non-daily EX to get an 11*)

Anyway, if you haven't seen Soldier Game EX, check out this sexy rhythm

I guess including the Daily EX (Soldier Game was an exception just because I enjoy it not for the difficulty but the rhythm itself is just fucking amazing), my top 3 would be Soldier Game, Kokuhaku, and Beat in Angel, since the latter two are crazy difficult without being stupid (Otomeshiki...)

I've been wondering, do you guys play with thumbs or not? I honestly can't enjoy the game that much if I play with my index fingers, maybe it's because I ain't used to it or because I still suck using them, but anyway, thumbs makes me feel way happier. Also, do you guys think that any is better than the other? From the little I have used my indexes, I believe that say, FCing Soldier Game EX is probably way easier that way.

I can't play with my thumbs sometimes when I am really lazy I try to do it but I always drop the phone on my face or miss lots of notes sadly my hands aren't strong enough :D

And I can't play good if my phone isn't on a pillow >.< I just can't FC any songs while playing on a table or other hard items. Anybody has the same problem? :D

Sorry Kaguya I wanted a gem and few friend points also I don't think I can FC event song EX all the time so I used some of my tokens. But I won't use more than that for now :D

I love playing Listen to My Heart a lot :D

Also new EX song on JP, Dancing Stars On Me is also became a favourite

Cutoffs changed so I am not really sure what will happen :D

But I can only play on pillows :D That's not a good thing for me I wish I could play on table as good as I play on pillows :D When I am at school I need to put my bag or my scarf under my phone & my hands so I can play >.<

Hi guys,

back to the "how you play" topic and made a quick video of me playing Mogyutto "love" de Sekkin Chuu! EX. Nothing really special and like I said I'm far away from being a pro. It's my "best" current EX song and I also should say that this was not my first try ;). Like you can see, I've some problem with my left hand and not really confidence in this.

Sorry for the bad quality i just made that on a whim ;).

I use whatever I feel like, sometimes I even switch midgame to make it more interesting.

One time i used my thumb on the right hand and my index finger on the left :P

General rule is that not using your thumbs provides more speed, but thumbs provide more accuracy.

Though you can easily get better accuracy with your index fingers with practice for example.

It's really up to you but some songs really require you to use your other fingers as they're too fast for most people's thumbs to keep up with.

I don't have a particular "style" I play. I just find anywhere where I can sit down (my bed, a chair, couch, etc.) and play. =)

Also, good wifi as well, I usually panic when there's shitty connection and the game takes awhile to load D:

Edit: After reading the convo a few times, I noticed most put their device on a surface. I hold my phone while I play so I have better grip and that's how I thought you were suppose to hold it when you played on your phone haha.

I play holding my phone, and can be in any situation really, I've played and FC'd multiple songs while walking around my house or outside. I actually, while playing, will sit up from my seat, open my door (if the song is easy enough to permit it) and walk to whatever part of my house I need while playing :P

While typing this, got a scouting ticket from a Medley, yay~