Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

So, does anyone have a download/source for all downloads for all the LL music? I only have tracks from before the 2nd season of the anime and nothing later, so no Beat in Angel, Storm in Lover, etc.

And also, what's everyone's top 3 songs? I was thinking about mine while driving home from class when Kodoku na Heaven came up in my music. I'd have to say my favorite 3 songs in order from the franchise are Kodoku na Heaven, Love Marginal, and then I couldn't choose a 3rd... :wafuu: I usually throw around names like Nawatobi, Koi no Shigunaru Rin rin rin, and some others, but don't really have an official "3rd favorite", even struggling with a top 5 because I run into that same problem of "what's 5th?", but can make a top 10. Although, Kodoku and Love Marginal easily take top spots for me, the lyrics to both of them are freaking incredible and the instrumental is great. Especially Kodoku, everything about the song is phenomenal, Hanayo's singing, the instrumental, the lyrics, the emotions.

http://love-live.wikia.com/wiki/Kodoku_Na_Heaven

Btw, wall of text (maybe, I might wrap things up faster than usual) later from me, a loooong overdue post is being started now.

Top 3? Really? I also have a hard time trying to pick my 3rd favourite song. My top 3 would be Aishiteru Banzai!, Love Marginal and the third song I'm torn between Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan, Silent tonight, soldier game and Moshimo Kara Kitto. Aishiteru Banzai! is my absolute favourite song out of all because to me it was the most emotional and that when I've heard it on the last episode of Love Live S2, I got teary-eyed. Love Marginal is my second favourite, I gotta say, it was Printemps at their very best, the singing from the trio was just phenomenal, Honoka's, Hanayo's and Kotori's voices were in perfect harmony with each other and as soon as I heard this song for the first time, I really fell in love for it. I also had a hard time distinguishing the voices between Hanayo and Honoka (which is not a negative by the way). I also really love the solo version of Love Marginal sung by Hanayo, made me once again ask "Is this really Hanayo?!" because I thought she'd sing it in a more high-pitched voice.

I get all my LL! music on nyaa. If I can't find it there, I google "______ download" though I end up in weird parts of the internet and risk getting a virus on my computer because sketchy sites are sketchy.

My top three are Susume Tomorrow, Boku wa Ima no Naka de, and Natsuiro Egao de 1 2 Jump. Susume is number 1 because it was the song that got me into the franchise. The moment I heard it at the beginning of episode 1, I was instantly hooked by it (song and the series) :3. Susume may not sound as good as other LL! songs, because of the emotional attachment I have with it, it'll never budge from the top spot. The only explanation I have for Boku and Natsuiro and w/e until top ___ is "it sounds good" =P 

I've been working on a top 10 for awhile, still stuck with a top 4 =/

whenever I talked about my favorite singers, I always disclude Kodoku na Heaven and Love Marginal because Hanayo goes completely unfair mode and changed vocals to destroy everyone :makina:

Also, when I said top 10, I meant with no order, because ordering it would be too painful. And I forgot about Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan when I made that post, I guess that would be another contender for 3rd, and making even a top 7 painful and my top 10 is starting to get to bursting. I guess I'll list the songs, no order beyond the first two.

Kodoku na Heaven

Love Marginal

Nawatobi

Koi no Shigunaru Rin rin rin

Loveless World

Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan

Unbalanced Love

Someday of my Life

KiRa-KiRa Sensation

After School Navigators

http://lovelive.bushimo.jp/ユーザー数700万人突破記念キャンペーン

SIF JP hits 7million users, they're going to give away 1 loveca a day for a week starting Feb 1st, and also going to add new Rs to the game (yet fucking again, I still only have 3 Yume no Tobira rares...), these will be casual clothes unidolized (Wonderful Rush maybe?) and Music Start idolized.

Top 3, hm... It's a hard question and that always change ;) ... Well the one now come to my mind are...

- Eien Friends

- Mermaid festa vol.2 ~Passionate~

- Mogyutto "love" de Sekkin Chuu!

But I also like a lot of the others, especially the one with a lot of Umi Parts. Here singing voice is really adorable.

Hmm I guess my top 3 would be

~Wonderful Rush (First song that got me in, still watching the pv everytime and listen to it)

~Can't decide but I love Soldier Game & Unbalanced Love & Kira-Kira Sensation & Start Dash as 2nds :D

~Snow Halation, Kodoku na Heaven, Daring, Dancing Stars On me, Music Start...... (Sorry I have so many :D)

In no particular order cause I can't decide D:

Cutie Panther

Daring

Kira Kira sensation

Beat in Angel

Rin Rin Rin

Colourful Voice

Donna Toki mo Zutto

Takaramonozu

Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru

Kaguya no Shiro de Odoritai

god that list is long....

Before yesterday I was the same and I guess many of us feel the same way

I think it is because we are not competiting in events together, you got the Nico by yourself before this we were all playing um how to put this like ''together'' :D sorry I am horrible at describing things

But remember Nico's valentines UR is being released after this event! >.< I wish I could get both Nico&Maki and they could hold hands forever :D

Seriously I got Nozo-Eri URs in a day :D NicoMaki shouldn't be impossible!

I probably won't have enough love gems until then, unless I pay, but I got a UR Nozomi in my last draw.. there's no way I'll get 2 URs in a row  :unsure:

Though I agree with the fact that i'm not feeling like playing due to the Nico event, still though I should at least care to be a little efficient, but i've skipped entire days already.

This game clearly hates me. First time I try Binetsu Kara Mystery, I make one mistake (sadface) and get A rank. Ok that's fine, I'll do better and get it eventually

...Six attempts later, I do even worse, best I can do is get C rank or B if I'm really lucky.

#$(#()()$#)(#$()$#($#

I derped my first two tries, finally got on third try

Hard songs are definitely starting to get harder :nervous:

I'm nearly back in at my previous skill level... That was hard work...

I'll leave you an overview of my Main Formation which i nowadays use mostly for playing songs (besides th Event Song). It's well balanced in Pure, Cool and Smile and also In general not bad :P

XhGkWd1.png

I know some people might hate me for that :D ... The only things that bothers me is the Promo Kotori... She doesn't fit in very well... ANd u can see I still miss a Eli and Umi UR

I have to force myself to play the EN version as well, but i blame the fact that the EX songs are super boring. I love playing JP because either I'm playing Medley with hard EX songs in it, grinding token events playing Daily EX, or doing score match with more hard EX songs. I guess for me, it's just being spoiled by the JP version that I stopped caring for the EN for a bit.

Btw, I will be streaming day 1 of the Rin event if it starts on a Friday (and the way it's looking, it won't...) but if it does, I'll be going for 50-60k in one sitting from the beginning of the event.

Yesterday I played the event song around 6 times on hard, did my 2 EX on EN, went to JP and played my 3 EX medleys, ended up getting a rank up, played more 3, went back to EN where I had enough LP for a hard song (I got 63 LP there, btw) and got another rank up, so more 2 EX songs and one hard. Seriously, that burned me down for the whole day. I played the remaining songs that I could for the day, but I kept getting 30 combos and not giving a fuck, just wanted the tokens, didn't even bothered playing the other medleys. Guess I'm not used to playing that much, plus I use thumbs so I was dead tired after those medleys.

Yesterday I played the event song around 6 times on hard, did my 2 EX on EN, went to JP and played my 3 EX medleys, ended up getting a rank up, played more 3, went back to EN where I had enough LP for a hard song (I got 63 LP there, btw) and got another rank up, so more 2 EX songs and one hard. Seriously, that burned me down for the whole day. I played the remaining songs that I could for the day, but I kept getting 30 combos and not giving a fuck, just wanted the tokens, didn't even bothered playing the other medleys. Guess I'm not used to playing that much, plus I use thumbs so I was dead tired after those medleys.

Every time I hit 60 LP in JP, I play a x3 EX Medley, then use a gem putting me at my maximum of 90, play another x3 Medley, then wait 3 hours til 60LP to repeat the process. It's the most efficient grinding I can do on JP.

Speaking of Medley, I got my highest combo just now, but of course I choked at the end and missed the ~5th to last note of Love Novels

Would have been 1400+ :vinty: Number of greats is excessively high, but i suck at Korekara...