Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

When you tap ok, it just shows you a code, plain and simple. You just save that code by writing it down or a screenshot and enter it whenever you want on a different device. Also, if you try to transfer to a different OS with gems on your account, it simply doesn't let you.

Exactly... You'll not lose something, the game will warn you and stuff. I've done that now plenty of times without any problems. So stay reassured :) ...

Yup, just go to the Settings -> Account and press "Issue" to get your transfer code. Don't worry about pressing "Issue" multiple times- it still gives you the same transfer code/it won't overwrite your current one; your transfer code will only die once you use it (or it expires after 1 year)

~~
I still got the magic fingers  :kosame: 1st try~
uW3qCiV.png

btw I really really REALLY hate those double notes that include the center and some side note. 

just going to show off my glory of Binetsu EX FC, I'm actually really proud of this.

0ogx7LJ.png

Who here hates ladders? How about Soldier Game style notes of spam on one key while hitting others? Well Binetsu has both, though the Soldier Game part is relatively easier than SG itself, it has a ladder of DOUBLE NOTES, ehehehe fuck that :makina:

Somehow, without any practice on the song in forever, I managed to FC the doubles ladder 5/7 times during the Medley runs, 1 being because I forgot to turn off cut ins and the other because I was starting to lose all skill from sleepiness. Watch me not be able to FC it on EN when I have double the PL cards :sachi:

Oh! I actually managed to keep a nice position during the first day. I didn't even plummet through the rankings when I slept. 

Is everyone just not playing the event song? 

I know I'll probably end up in a similar (if not worst) position than the last event, but it's nice to be in tier 4, even if for a while.

I liked the event song. It's pretty neat. Now instead of just playing mermaid festa I play mermaid festa 3 times and then the event song :P

i4bibcW.png

Oh! I actually managed to keep a nice position during the first day. I didn't even plummet through the rankings when I slept. 

Is everyone just not playing the event song? 

Correct. Some people like to hoard a bunch of tokens and then spam the event song later when they have time.

About 3/4 into the event there will be 4x versions of the event song (costs 4x tokens, give 4x points, but gold/exp stays 1x)

I save tokens because EX gives more EXP and is more enjoyable to play. I'd rather blow through 10,000 tokens on EX than 4x.

Plus, i'm being a broken record, but saving tokens for EX is a good idea, because the EX song isn't a pushover. FC isn't going to be easy, at least for people who use thumbs.

Hm... I wanted a scouting ticket, but I don't think I can make it to the top 6000... 

I'll try to at least get the 3 love gems.

6000 is quite easy to get if you don't waste any LP. I usually get ~ 4500 wasting about 40 LP for the whole event

OMG this is too cute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNQEXGOKYtU

For those who don't know Japanese (I don't, I've just read the lyrics), basically, the song lyrics go, Kotori is busy preparing for her first date with someone, trying to make herself look as cute as possible, but then she realizes she's running late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Actually, there's a bunch, going through them myself right now, starting from the first video uploaded 3 days ago (the Blueberry Train one I linked) and going up~

https://www.youtube.com/user/Umidahh

I have a bunch of idolized rares (what's the ratio for getting a rare in normal scouting again? It seems like I get at least 2 every 15 tries. No idea if it's good or bad, though I'd guess at good) but Eli managed to dodge me completely. Never got a card of her. 

I don't particularly like her, but it's weird. 

I have a bunch of idolized rares (what's the ratio for getting a rare in normal scouting again? It seems like I get at least 2 every 15 tries. No idea if it's good or bad, though I'd guess at good) but Eli managed to dodge me completely. Never got a card of her. 

I don't particularly like her, but it's weird. 

Very good. With a 5% chance you should begetting 1/20.

OMG this is too cute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNQEXGOKYtU

For those who don't know Japanese (I don't, I've just read the lyrics), basically, the song lyrics go, Kotori is busy preparing for her first date with someone, trying to make herself look as cute as possible, but then she realizes she's running late.

Reminds me abit of rin suki daisuki cause of the artstyle and song.https://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=SG&hl=en-GB&v=ebAKoRcYFTA

Also... Holy fk string acoustic guitar is one my favorite instruments.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmjaQ6hRa7M

So I made a new account on JP cause they don't wanna answer my email :D even though I turn effects off the girls still show up in the middle of lives :/ and I went back to my main account to use my lp, then whoaa I almost failed cause the girls showed up in that too :( And went back to new one they are still coming >.< what can I do? I can't play like this :(

WHY THIS NEVER HAPPENS ON ENG SERVER ?! :(

YLdshaA.png

After Nozomi's UR they went to presents box btw 

AHH I am happy I got a UR but why here? Why not on ENG server? :(

Maybe all your luck has transferred to the JPN server, why do you think you've gotten all your URs on your JPN account and not a single UR on your ENG account? :P

Maybe all your luck has transferred to the JPN server, why do you think you've gotten all your URs on your JPN account and not a single UR on your ENG account? :P

And here I am with luck apparently transferring to the black hole of the internet D: