Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I'm going for whatever tier I might get, not going to care much  about the event.

I also don't think Susume Tomorrow is the hardest thing ever, after I FC'd it the first time it became a song I could FC 70% of the time.

Try those 11 stars, they are fun xD.

I'm going for 4000 for my ticket. I got 4200 previous one D:

I cleared my first EX song. So proud of myself.

Congratulations to that. I'll remeber playing my first EX... I thought, WTF?! How should my fingers move that fast? Thats impossible! But it was really nice to finish a EX without using gems ;)

I think i'm starting to regain my form in the game so that I can FC an EX occasionally, Finally...

I hope y'all are now satisfied :P

T1 - 300

T2 - 1500

T3 - 3000

T4 - 6000

Since I'm not aiming for any of these, I don't care :D  

But nice that it is a Cool Song... But I don't think I can Level up my 3 Cool UR till the end of the Event... But anyway, I'll finish T1 in song score without problems I think ;)

Very inefficient, could have saved like 20min if I didn't spend time setting up my laptop and frequently pausing to type on it. In the need it took about 3 hrs 5min, but I was 12 points away and had to play another song, and would have had her 1 song earlier if my phone didn't lag and drop combos :(

Oh, and everyone, have fun with Binestu's EX, it's like in the top 5 hardest non-daily EX to FC because of one part.

Double posting because yes. It won't last long, but being tier 1 for a while makes me feel so happy as a player.

PGu8rij.png

You aiming to be in T1 by the end of the event? :P

Anyways. Ranked 10th in the Event Song Ranking!

qg4i42T.jpg

Gotta see how long I can stay in tenth before another player takes over (goddamn, I really wanna feed my UR Cool Honoka, but no I gotta feed UR Pure Hanayo).

You aiming to be in T1 by the end of the event? :P

I wanted to try T1 for the first time, but unfortunately I am going to travel in a few hours and that'll result in me possibly losing almost the whole day worth of LP, plus I'm going with my family to spend a few days in Hawaii and I'm the only one who can speak in english, so yeah, I ain't getting any rest for the next few days. I think I can go for tier 2, though.

I like the new Event Song, its a rhythmical one. Like the last time I could FC it on first try (Hard) but also I struggled at Medium... Damn medium songs :D. Score is about 327k or something like that. But without Rin UR and Honoka UR... Why it takes soooooo long to level them up.

For the end, maybe I can reach T3 or T4... I'll do my best.

I'm not fond of Lily White songs but they do get catchy once I listen to them more.

Anyways, I wanted to ask about transfer codes. Being the odd person I am, I still haven't gotten a transfer code for my account (don't ask, I don't know why either). I just go to the request transfer code and click "ok" after right? I won't lose anything when I request for one right? D: I'm just really paranoid that I'll lose my love gems that I've been saving up. Fyi I know love gems don't transfer over when you actually transfer to a new phone. Stupid question is stupid but I rather look stupid than lose something I've been putting effort into.

When you tap ok, it just shows you a code, plain and simple. You just save that code by writing it down or a screenshot and enter it whenever you want on a different device. Also, if you try to transfer to a different OS with gems on your account, it simply doesn't let you.