Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Dude, wtf? Are you RNGesus? And my cool team suffering both on EN and JP. ;----;

Oh! Finally figured out how to take screenshots.

Maybe the game loves me or something. Maki is the cutest of the three, though.

gEcreR6.png

lhQQLrz.png

cvNmsAz.png

There's also the event one, though everyone got that.

AO9zK9f.png

After I'm got a little bit crazy I did again scoutings and Well, It happened UR Honoka is now mine and now I'm extremely satisfied with myself

Here an overview over my really awesome current Line Up...

d7mojVD.png

R1E7MZr.png

VGM3aLE.png

ymfTWh0.png

KXRwwzD.png

ALso i've figured out it was a big failure to be lazy with that game... Somehow I'm pretty bad at the moment at SIF... maybe not really bad but I can't do decent combo's and FC an EX like before...

Happy Birthday Kayochin!!!!

eBnit.jpg

(imgur app isn't working correctly, can't upload my screenshots)

Her Voice Actor wished her a Happy Birthday on her instagram.

Also, as per norm, here's an album of pictures of her~ Sadly, my "Hanayo Only" section is extremely small, so I can only share a little over 30, never realized the rest of the images I have for her are with Rin (I included a couple in the album)

http://imgur.com/a/6JAYz#0

(edit, just went through images of her for her birthday, just doubled the amount in that album~

Happy early birthday (It's not the 17th atm, I'll wish her again with images/tl;dr essay when the time comes) to Kayo-chin, our rice goddess <3

It's not coincidential somehow my food plan tomorrow ended up being rice all day and cake for dessert afterwards D: Somehow it ended up being celebrate her birthday, yay?

Happy early birthday (It's not the 17th atm, I'll wish her again with images/tl;dr essay when the time comes) to Kayo-chin, our rice goddess <3

It's not coincidential somehow my food plan tomorrow ended up being rice all day and cake for dessert afterwards D: Somehow it ended up being celebrate her birthday, yay?

Well, it's the 17th in Japan, the way I look at it, you can celebrate it from the time it turns the day in Japan until the time it turns to the next day in your time zone :P

With all the N cards and Hanayo's birthday i now am back to 30 love gems just like when i started the Nico event so i can go for another T2 in Maki's event without spending money.

After watching more of the anime tonight with my friends for our anime group, I have once again confirmed that Nozomi is the best character in the entire series. That's all.

You're waifu is shit.

With all the N cards and Hanayo's birthday i now am back to 30 love gems just like when i started the Nico event so i can go for another T2 in Maki's event without spending money.

You're waifu is shit.

You're waifu is shit.

Guys, please. You don't understand good anime characters. Also, get in TeamSpeak and argue that you coward. The bold text I highlighted in your quote makes me happy.

You just like big boobs, don't you? Not that I'm against them nor anything.  :makina:

It isn't even the large breasts that do it. I mean sure, I like a little meat on my bones, but that isn't the main reason here. People give her a bad rap for being the sadistic chest molester, yet how is what she does any different from any other anime with girls sitting in a changing room? Girls always grope each other, because anime taught me this.

Nosebleed and Ceris are just sad that the best grill molested their favorite characters on a roof. I mean when Rin says that she's Japanese and therefore shouldn't need to study foreign languages, she totally deserves it.

Silly 1st years and pseudo-senpais. Don't mess with the real senpais. :Kappa: