Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Why do you want to start over, Senpai-chan-sama?

~~
Simply uninstalling and reinstalling the app will allow you to 'restart' (or even just deleting the app data should be enough on Android without having do the whole uninstall/reinstall process)

If you want to hold onto your current account just in case, go to the ingame settings and write down your transfer code before attempting to restart everything. It'll take a very lengthy emailing support process if you do not have your transfer code and want your account back.

Yeah, I figured out how to do it. I did take the code too, as a precaution of sorts.

I felt like restarting because, while I did get lucky to a point where it didn't matter, I spent my resources inefficiently (like spending 2 love gems to get a higher rank in the event where in the end that wasn't needed, doing the single draws, etc), which bugs me. 

Protip: if you are in a room against the host who beats you by 50k+ (causing the bots to munch on your remains as well aka guaranteed 4th) and you encounter the host in the next match and then you force close the game to avoid your fate, and then upon starting up another match ENTER THE SAME ROOM AS THE HOST AGAIN

you once again force close the game and say eff it, I'm playing Hard instead of EX.

6191 was my placing. Nothing great by any means, but I barely made in the 10k ranking during the last event (not even sure about that, though), so this was really good for me. I couldn't be as effective as I actually wanted to be, but I think I might have been able to get that scouting ticket. On a side note, I only played hard songs for efficiency reasons and now I am suffering for EX ones. ):

Well, I did got the ticket on my JP account so I think it's fine. 

Hey a Nico is a Nico! (it's certainly better than an Eli :P)

As expected the event Nico's line isn't even that cute, oh well.

I'm waiting for my LP to recharge so I can raise her bond and read her side story.

Also scouting ticket gave me a smile Honoka.

Boy, can't have enough of those can I!

Sorry guys... But it's totally eclipsed fault!!!!

I did 2 10+1 scoutings because of him and I think i was icredible lucky that time... My first one only got me the guaranteed sr or above... it was an UR... The Hanayo I already owned I could now idolize...

And thats the second one

NF8Q8nX.png

:kosame:  two 10+1 and two UR and also 3 SR... I think I used all my luck today and again sorry to u guys who are not that lucky (especially maki~chan ;) )

I accept every punishment of you ;)

Edit: I think the game wants me to continue :D

Well, I did five 10+1 draws, two draws were just bare minimums, two draws gave me two SRs each and the other...

*gasps* RED ENVELOPE!

S7rLfti.jpgYES! The new UR Honoka!GLRodTK.jpg

Then I did three single draws because why not, two were just Rares, no surprise but the last one...

My second UR solo YOLO draw! And since I already have this card...

Rv4Xwoi.jpgCTtDKol.jpgOne of my favourite idolised cards of Nozomi: Now in my possession!

Sorry guys... But it's totally eclipsed fault!!!!

The wielder of the sword blames the sword for his actions. Yup

It was totally worth in the end though right  :mare:

~~

Then I did three single draws because why not, two were just Rares, no surprise but the last one...

I remember you saying something along the lines of "Where was my luck when I needed it" back when you tried to idolize Christmas Nozomi

Well now we know! Your luck went into solo yolos  :kosame:

The wielder of the sword blames the sword for his actions. Yup

It was totally worth in the end though right  :mare:

I'm not blaming you for helping to get my luck... I'm just blame you if someone get pissed at me because of having so much luck ;) ... It's just a insurance , forgive me for that :P

Nice draws, everyone! I gave in as well, hoping for the new Hanayo SR, but of course, nothing. Guess I'll have to rely on Printemps scouting again sometime :P I did get that Honoka UR though, and I now have a Nozomi UR for each attribute. I don't know why, but apparently she loves me. After today's 10+1s, URs don't even seem that rare to me anymore. But the Hanayos I need want? 0.0000000001% appearance rate for me right there. Instead, RNG keeps throwing repeat SRs at me... ouch.

Speaking of Nozomi, looking forward to the next event on EN because Binetsu kara Mystery is one of my favorite songs.

Hey a Nico is a Nico! (it's certainly better than an Eli :P)

As expected the event Nico's line isn't even that cute, oh well.

I'm waiting for my LP to recharge so I can raise her bond and read her side story.

Also scouting ticket gave me a smile Honoka.

Boy, can't have enough of those can I!

I love Nico I am happy the card was Nico still only 1 SR kills me

Did 8 single draws got nothing ho ho wish I waited 2 days I could get 5 gems and 5 from hanayo's bday and do another 10+1 to get the SR :D

*******************Throws pillows to Ezee and Praeliator's faces********************** >.< lucky brats T_____________T

FCed Dancing Stars on Me EX on JP it was fun but tried 4-5 times for Loveless World hard no FC OH GOD why does eng server hates me so much? :'D

Edit: Let's change pillows to tables. I want to throw tables.

Did 8 single draws got nothing ho ho wish I waited 2 days I could get 5 gems and 5 from hanayo's bday and do another 10+1 to get the SR :D

*******************Throws pillows to Ezee and Praeliator's faces********************** >.< lucky brats T_____________T

FCed Dancing Stars on Me EX on JP it was fun but tried 4-5 times for Loveless World hard no FC OH GOD why does eng server hates me so much? :'D

Is Dancing Stars on Me easy on EX or something? I haven't played it yet, but I haven't FC'd it on hard yet after like 10 tries :(

SORRY  :cry: please forgive me my luck...   :bow:

But it seems I'm not the only one who has troubles with the new song... I already hate that one. It's so against the rhythm sometimes... that's just absurd