Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

My final big time goal before I retire again is to get a full UR smile/pure/cool muse teams with every member, currently I'm missing Honks and Umi for Smile, Maki Hanayo and Nozomi for Pure, and just Honks again for Cool (Jebus, Pure Cheerleader Honks was my first UR ever and i've never gotten another of her since huh >.>)

Spoiler

0aotRbf.png

Vsjwl0S.png

2wMxGRD.png

I currently have 4 UR stickers saved up for when White Day Umi (this card is god, like I want this as much as I want a Maki or Dia card, and Umi isn't even in my upper tier favs) is projected to be in the shop in Sept., though there's also Pure Kunoichi Kayochin and Initial Tojo and Cool New Year Honks in the current shop that are veeery tempting, and Smile animal Honks coming up next month @.@

~~
So here's the gambit: i still have a present box hoard full of SRs, enough for 25+ BTs from all the Animal Yohane/Maru and PJ Maki scouting I did this month, apologies in advance for the notif spam :sachi: , and we're gonna try to get at least 2 URs from 5 tix BT scouting instead of doing the single 25 tix for guaranteed;

• best case scenario I get some URs that I need,
  • second best scenario I get at least 2 UR stickers so I have 6 and can buy 2 URs from sticker shop,
  • absolute worst case scenario I get all SRs and regret life and not at least doing the guaranteed UR

For the record I have gone 40 BTs straight no UR one time and that was devastating

glhf believe in the 20%

I'm thankfully finally at a point where scouting is becoming extremely not worth (was it ever :makina:) so aside from Angel Mari and maybe Flower Bouquet muse I'm just about done

~~
update: HRNNGGGGGG

Spoiler

h1aK36F.png

It's nice to have guaranteed if you ever lose faith in the LL RNG gods by going 40 BTs no UR

...but you can still say fk it and attempt to defy the gods again!@# 

DVgopXV.png

EGMj4fe.png

This was absolute best case scenario

14 hours ago, Narcosis said:

GODDAMN NICO, WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY

Your 10+1 results are pretty normal, RIP, but yeah as much as it may appear I get URs left and right it's easily been averaging like 1 UR per ten 10+1s >.<

2 SRs from 27 Green Tix though.... atrocious. Literally equivalent to getting 2 URs out of 27 BT scouts(when you should statistically get 5). You're probably one of the few who should actually save up BTs for the guaranteed UR :P

2 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

Your 10+1 results are pretty normal, RIP, but yeah as much as it may appear I get URs left and right it's easily been averaging like 1 UR per ten 10+1s >.<

2 SRs from 27 Green Tix though.... atrocious. Literally equivalent to getting 2 URs out of 27 BT scouts(when you should statistically get 5). You're probably one of the few who should actually save up BTs for the guaranteed UR :P

I might actually start doing so...

Screenshot_20170722-074213.png

Happy birthday Nico!

Screenshot_20170722-085425.pngScreenshot_20170722-085437.png

I'd rather be the big, bad wolf, tho :makina:

Mmmhmmm, it's totally an addiction. A very expensive addiction :rubycry:

~~
We're nearing endgame bois n' gals, I'm only 3 URs away from completing all attribute muse: Smile Honks+Umi and Pure Nozomis. 

The Cool team is perfected:
kx5AAps.png

It's set to Honks center currently for posterity but with the 9/3 Cheerleader Rin center the team stat comes out to like 75-76k, pretty sexy

• 4 Scorers, 2 Healers, 3 Perfect Lock

Smile team will be technically completed outside of idolizations and levelings, since Animal Honks + White Day Umi are coming out in sticker shop August September respectively and I currently have 6 UR stickers made from very very hard sacrifices >.>

6MnPrhX.png

Why's this team so weak, 63.5k l0l. Oh right, it's superunderleveled and has SSR Honks as center because of my screenshot posterity crap. in reality though initial UR Nico will be the designated leader for this team.

• Projected to also be: 4 Scorers, 2 Healers, 3 Perfect Locks

Pure - looking to get Marine Nozomi from Stickers in November - I would've gotten the initial since she's one of the strongest pure scorers but nope too ugly idolized, and Mermaid Nozos a Healer and this Pure team already has waaaay too many of them and I only gots 1 Angel Heal ;-;

lsionWB.png I literally just got the Maki and Hanayo from BT scouting this week so I'm suuuuper thankful. Saved me from having to sacrifice 6 more URs >.> (the 'spare' URs I have left are all waaay too legacy pretty to give up- wedding Eli, Pool Eli, Eli Eli Eli, etc..)

• Projected to be: 4 Scorers, 3 Healers, 2 Perfect Lock. I may consider gunning for Taisho Romance Honks in Sticker September to make it 5 score / 2 heal / 2 PL but i kinda need this current Honks for the 9/3 and to complete the 'each attribute has a 1st/2nd/3rd year 9/3 - Cool Rin, Pure Honoka, Smile Nico)

Probably gonna settle for minimalistic Tier 1 for this Riko/Ruby Score Match event, and this time around I'll play straight EX and above instead of camping Hard like I did last event >.> #I was farming Bond and N cards srry ##Excuses

I mistimed my LP and leveling up so I'm unfortunately at max LP atm but one song away from leveling up so I have to waste the natural LP regen b/w now and event time in favor of getting that level up headstart for the event #1stworldLLproblems

~~
What speed settings do you guys use for playing Songs? When I first realized this existed I was like 'Ohhhh, maybe that's how people FC Master songs' but nope changing it to slow just means the map becomes an impossible clutterfest xD

At first I settled for Master = EX but now i like to do EX = Master

o8VMBee.png

~~
Also, random today-I-learned crap: I never bothered checking their heights all this time but man when I saw that Eli's only 162cm or ~5'3.8" I was like O_O. Being known as the 'tall' one of the group I always thought she was like 5'6"+. Maybe just shy of 5'4" IS considered tall in JP? xD

Also, Maru's shorter than our loveable tiny Nico, not even breaking the coveted 5' with her 152cm (~4'11.8") whereas Nico at least does with her 154cm (~5'0.6"). I swear, Hanamaru didn't look that short in the anime! 

Then again since there's ultimately only a couple inches difference between all members since they average like 5'2" that's probably why it's hard to notice. 

That's pretty short. I know most of them were short but... that's a little shorter than me. And I'm somewhat short. 5'4''

Never knew Maru was that adorably short. :D

The height differences look more significant in the anime from what I can remember. idk

Oh and I use third to fastest speed for Easy, Normal, and Hard. EX and Master are second to fastest speed. When I get bored I move it to fastest.

I've been lazy the past few days so I let my LP hit max here and there. It bothers me slightly considering I tend to try to maximize my efforts with what I have.

On 7/26/2017 at 11:51 AM, Eclipsed said:

What speed settings do you guys use for playing Songs? When I first realized this existed I was like 'Ohhhh, maybe that's how people FC Master songs' but nope changing it to slow just means the map becomes an impossible clutterfest xD

Also, random today-I-learned crap: I never bothered checking their heights all this time but man when I saw that Eli's only 162cm or ~5'3.8" I was like O_O. Being known as the 'tall' one of the group I always thought she was like 5'6"+. Maybe just shy of 5'4" IS considered tall in JP? xD

Also, Maru's shorter than our loveable tiny Nico, not even breaking the coveted 5' with her 152cm (~4'11.8") whereas Nico at least does with her 154cm (~5'0.6"). I swear, Hanamaru didn't look that short in the anime! 

Then again since there's ultimately only a couple inches difference between all members since they average like 5'2" that's probably why it's hard to notice. 

At normal condition I use x9 for EX/Master, ENH are by default speed.

Other times when I am too bored and have a good memory.... :makina: 

Fun fact: Eli is tallest in 2D side, but Nanjolno is the shortest in μ's. Maru is the other way round, shortest in 2D but King looks like a giant in Aqours :P 

MMR is pretty damn annoying, do yourselves a favor and if you meet a ranked guy who stomps you by 200k+, go take a break, grab a cup of coffee, hop over to random EX instead, idk do anything to wait out the storm cuz the game has no qualms matching you back to back so they can milk you while 4th-locking you until your MMR drops from 18k to 16k

Which isn't too bad since MMR is ez but man the 4th place event points inefficiency is infuriating  :saber:

~~
Honk's bday coming up, along with Angel Riko.... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• 4 weeks later...

The despair is real:

TIfIqPD.png

Hopefully this is enough to stay in T1, it's waaay too stressful trying to FC these Med Fes, I'm pretty low on gold (<1m), and it feels outright nasty 'wasting' 400 bond pts going full power teams since i still have like 50 SRs to bond

~~
Other shenanigans: my quest for all member u's URs is proceeding smoothly, Cool is complete, Smile just needs Umi, and Pure just needs Nozomi, both of which I have 10 UR stickers lined up to buy White Day Umi and Marine Nozomi when they come out

I have that many stickers because unfortunately I don't believe in duplicate cards on my teams, so even though "ideally" I could've had multiple of the same score URs for them maximum points nope they all got sacrificed :<

I wish they had a 6% bonus for having all 9 unique members on a team, seems pretty lame that the best 9/6s force you to have dupe cards / members for maximum efficiency #Iloveallmembers

I'm lazy rn. Third day or so and I barely got to the first Maru.

Going through team configuration stuff since I'm bored and want to see what upgrade path I can do for my teams. So far, not doing anything yet (for now) since I got a few Step Ups to do in the next few months and that might change up my current team roster.

@Eclipsed You should really only try for high score in Genki Zenkai DAY! DAY! DAY! (592🎶) + Kimeta yo Hand in Hand (569🎶) + Todokanai Hoshi da to Shitemo (563🎶) = 1724🎶 since it has the highest note count. Unless you have a really strong cool team that is several tech ages stronger than your smile team. And I see you're doing well in T1. Nice. :D

On 8/28/2017 at 11:51 PM, Exteminator said:

@Eclipsed You should really only try for high score in Genki Zenkai DAY! DAY! DAY! (592🎶) + Kimeta yo Hand in Hand (569🎶) + Todokanai Hoshi da to Shitemo (563🎶) = 1724🎶 since it has the highest note count. Unless you have a really strong cool team that is several tech ages stronger than your smile team. And I see you're doing well in T1. Nice. :D

I don't think i've ever gotten that combination of songs :< (but even if I did, I can't reliably FC Hand in Hand :wafuu:)

I'm playing a bit more now because i FINALLY figured out how to do double hold notes on my phone - you can google 'double hold notes missing / not registering' to see lotsa android devices having suxxors touch screens and breaking combos to no end but apparently for my phone after much testing I learned that as long as I use my fingertips / nails instead of my entire fat thumb then my holds will stay and i can finally do the thing where you can doodle your fingers around for funzies during holds

Still gonna just settle for minimalistic T1 though :p. this event is noticeably alot slower than Maki/Umi was, supposedly due to burnout / saving gems for upcoming kotori and time traveler whatnot so yee me #AZALEAfan

~~
I NEED MOAR VEILS AND CHARM/HEALS, for some reason i farmed up 6 smile veils but have absolute 0 for pure/cool, and i have like 9 smile/pure/cool Healer URs total that are deadweights right now w/o them princess/angel/empress heals ;-;

At least you got that amount of smile veils in the short time you started playing again. I only have 5 smile veils after over a year of playing. It's good now, but a few months ago, having 2 when your team needed 4-5 sucked. :D

Good thing now is that I've hit that point where I don't have to worry much about SIS anymore. :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Never mind the slide masters, but I'm getting close to FCing Cutie Panther. It's mostly the "Hi, hi! (nandomo iwaseru tsumori nano?) oya oya
Hi, hi! (teikou suru nara shite goran!) igai to" center-to-side note spams that gank me because my thumbs suck and can't keep up ._.
3rkfDiw.png

~~
Over on JP: holy shiz that pirate Rin UR is unbelievably gorgeous, and a Score Up, I'm totally gonna gun for her when she comes to EN
:sachi::
150px-Rin_cool_ur1289.jpg 150px-Rin_cool_ur1289_t.jpg

I'm saving my refund for the next half of the Time Travel set; with the completion of u's now I'm gunning for all UR Aqours teams, but it's a shame since I don't really fancy the Time Traveler / Circus sets as much but they have the URs I need ._. 

I'm actually pretty close, just need Smile Chika/You/Kanon, Pure Mari, and Cool Ruby. :Chocola:

~~
Upcoming Nozomi Score Match; if it's as slow as or even slower than the Kanan/Hanamaru we just had, I'll probably go for minimalistic T1