Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Screenshot_20170201-212357.png

IT'S HERE

Things prepared:

• 550+ loveca (I've never had so many loveca, ever)
  • 19 honor scouting tickets
  • 1 Special scouting ticket (SR or above)
  • additional SR/UR tickets pending

Guys, this is it. My over a half year long journey is nearing to an end :tears: Wish me luck.

edit:

お~~ほほほ

Fite me  ̄ー ̄

Edited by Narcosis

Thanks guys, it's been a blast. I actually managed to obtain far more decent cards aside those than I ever imagined. I'm not really sure what to do now - from the little devil series alone I have two more Hanayo and Maki cards and four more Nozomi; I could still idolize one more Nozomi, since it's a great score card, not sure about the rest. I could as well sacrifice them for stamps and try idolize some of those good pairless SR's I have laying around.

I actually did one more 10+1 draw thanks to all the loveca I got after the event. Was hoping that perhaps the RNG will finally bless me with at least one little devil Honoka, but got only one card this time and t'was the initial SSR Rin :salt:

On January 18, 2017 at 1:28 PM, imnoob92 said:

Some news on Aqours First Live Viewing!

http://www.lovelive-anime.jp/uranohoshi/sp_1stlive_lvoc.php

Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan are in the list, probably more will be announced at a later date

So following the updates.. We will have Malaysia and Australia making it to the list. Indonesia tho, will NOT be getting the screening due to a lot of issues (rip Jade). Other countries like China and Germany will have a delayed screening. Phillippines is still waiting, and waiting.....

(also rip NA fans)

Anyway I will be watching it in Singapore (once again) and hell the ticket is overpriced as expected <_<

Edited by imnoob92

1 hour ago, imnoob92 said:

So following the updates.. We will have Malaysia and Australia making it to the list. Indonesia tho, will NOT be getting the screening due to a lot of issues (rip Jade). Other countries like China and Germany will have a delayed screening. Phillippines is still waiting, and waiting.....

(also rip NA fans)

Anyway I will be watching it in Singapore (once again) and hell the ticket is overpriced as expected <_<

Already raged about it when i first read the news so i won't rage again :rubycry:

Also Overpriced is better then not getting it:pyaa:

Well, that was a close call.

I haven't played that much. Despite that, I still managed to easily get T2. Woke up in the morning and saw I'm around ~4900; luckily I had 75 SP left, did a single song and event one afterwards and instantly jumped to 3400 :Teeku: Everything because I decided to to do a single 10+1 draw yesterday in (vain) hopes of obtaining that UR Umi and damn I regret it so much now. I'm propably going to start saving up loveca for that upcoming Rin UR, although there's propably a lot less time than for the Nico back then.

Suprisingly, people didn't went gung ho with lovecas, the rest was preety standard. Seems like community either isn't used to the new system, or players were a lot wiser than I expected. This bodes rather well for our future wellbeing :sachi:

I think the "mouse" suit looks like a rat and is ugly.

For me, I missed like 5-6 hours of playtime at the end of the event due to various things so I missed my 111921 goal, so dropped Rin's birthday and just went 100921 instead.

Also, I'll probably be buying this special pack just for the title and save the 10+1 ticket for when the UR Ruby comes out in April.  

Edited by Ceris

Kinda miss Tiering but so far there are no event that interested me yet :wafuu:

Which is weird considering imma tier every Aqours member except Yohane and Ruby from now on :michiru:

Also UR You is so cute, tempted to do one or two 10 rolls for her :vinty: