Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

26 minutes ago, imnoob92 said:

Nope. I just woke up actually and knew it through my SIF Skype buddies:sacchan:

9 minutes ago, Ceris said:

I got tipped off by a friend texting me telling me he lost 75 LP and i alerted the SIF Skype buddies smiley45.png

Orz

That's mean i'm the only one here who despaired :wafuu:

Was planning to gave up, but I did my last 300 tokens and... I'm actually on 5850.

I'M NOT GIVING UP NOW, WHO NEEDS SLEEP

I'm going back to work after two weeks of paid leave, 6am. I still have enough time, at least till 4:30am. At least another 600-900 tokens should be possible. If I'm lucky, it'll give me enough edge to avoid dropping below 5500 before the event ends nico.png If I recall correctly, Shocking Party is only 1:19.

Dis_Gun_Be_Gud_Bear_Chair.gif

Edited by Narcosis

3 hours ago, Narcosis said:

Was planning to gave up, but I did my last 300 tokens and... I'm actually on 5850.

I'M NOT GIVING UP NOW, WHO NEEDS SLEEP

I'm going back to work after two weeks of paid leave, 6am. I still have enough time, at least till 4:30am. At least another 600-900 tokens should be possible. If I'm lucky, it'll give me enough edge to avoid dropping below 5500 before the event ends nico.png If I recall correctly, Shocking Party is only 1:19.

Dis_Gun_Be_Gud_Bear_Chair.gif

Ganbaruby! 

A question a out seal slot since i'm kinda confused about it.

If you idolized an SR with seals , you only unlock one seal slot right? I heard idolizing it again with seals will unlock another slot and if you idolize that you will finally reach the cap which is 5 , is that true?

Also do that also works for SSR and UR?

11 hours ago, Jade said:

A question a out seal slot since i'm kinda confused about it.

If you idolized an SR with seals , you only unlock one seal slot right? I heard idolizing it again with seals will unlock another slot and if you idolize that you will finally reach the cap which is 5 , is that true?

Also do that also works for SSR and UR?

If the card is going from unidolized to idolized using a seal, it unlocks 0 slots. If the card is already idolized, it unlocks 1 slot.

In contrast, if you idolize a card using a second copy of it, you unlock 1 slot. If the card is already idolized, you unlock 2 slots.

24 minutes ago, Ceris said:

If the card is going from unidolized to idolized using a seal, it unlocks 0 slots. If the card is already idolized, it unlocks 1 slot.

In contrast, if you idolize a card using a second copy of it, you unlock 1 slot. If the card is already idolized, you unlock 2 slots.

Ahhhhh, so that's how it work

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

So how did @Jade do? Did you get your T1?

I went for all rewards, I'll be attempting to get all rewards in all events of 2017, I've decided it's time to stop being a lazy bum and consistently work on my player rank.

FIvoLQg.jpg

During the event I did a 10+1 in the 1st Years box, in not disappointed because It's RIN :sachi:

N3ctpBY.jpg

Edited by Ceris

48 minutes ago, Ceris said:

So how did @Jade do? Did you get your T1?

I went for all rewards, I'll be attempting to get all rewards in all events of 2017, I've decided it's time to stop being a lazy bum and consistently work on my player rank.

I actually did ! :wahaha:

Z2J4nkL.jpg

Been a long while since i actually go for T1 though so kinda surprised at how fierce it is :michiru:

Also use the 5 tickets the event gave me and manage to get 2 SR, and for the first time since i play this game i manage to Full Combo a MedFes :pyaa:

U5KJWTw.jpg

The song are kinda easy and i use the 5 support thing to achieve this though :P

Also the 2 SR i got :sachi:

ME1NSnt.jpg4Of6msn.jpg

Why they both Ruby tho ? :rimu: 

All in all, i don't think i have the energy to T1 anyone but Kotori since i'm such a lazy ass :wahaha:

Oh yeah one last thing, anybody know when Single Scouting Member come to EN? 

2 hours ago, Ceris said:

There has been no announcement in the English server, but the Japanese server announced that single member boxes will be available on the corresponding girl's birthday, people assume EN would just follow suit.

Geh even if it's true Kotori would still be a 'while' then :rimu:

Guess i can safely spend my Loveca when the next Zuramaru or Kotori new UR appears

23 hours ago, Jade said:

Geh even if it's true Kotori would still be a 'while' then :rimu:

Guess i can safely spend my Loveca when the next Zuramaru or Kotori new UR appears

I think my next gem spending adventure will be either whenever the Kururin Miracle Rin event finally comes, or the Yohane+Ruby Token event. The next scouting for me will be the next Ruby UR, which hasn't been revealed in JP yet, but should either be the next UR or the pair to the next.

Tottemo_tottemo_event.png

1024px-OneNightEvent.png

One of those two I'll attempt to aim for top 10 again, since Rin and Ruby tend to lack supporters, I want to be one of the few people to show support! Back during the DiaRuby SM, of the top 10, I was the only one who did it for Ruby, others either did it for Dia or just for the same of playing :(

2 hours ago, Ceris said:

I think my next gem spending adventure will be either whenever the Kururin Miracle Rin event finally comes, or the Yohane+Ruby Token event. The next scouting for me will be the next Ruby UR, which hasn't been revealed in JP yet, but should either be the next UR or the pair to the next.

Tottemo_tottemo_event.png

1024px-OneNightEvent.png

One of those two I'll attempt to aim for top 10 again, since Rin and Ruby tend to lack supporters, I want to be one of the few people to show support! Back during the DiaRuby SM, of the top 10, I was the only one who did it for Ruby, others either did it for Dia or just for the same of playing :(

In the next EN some said it will be KananMari event next right?

Also i still wonder just how many Loveca one need to spend to reach top 10 :michiru: