Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Narcosis said:

As much as I love Rin, I'm going to hoard all of my tickets and loveca until Devil Nico arrives.

Sorry Rin :komari:

Be sure to join the 'Failed to get the desired UR' club when you do spend your gems :sachi:

Also, do the sticker reward affected by the song you play or something?

I have enough of getting nothing but Cool Sticker :komari:

38 minutes ago, Jade said:

Yeah that.

If it's truly random then i guess i must have such a bad luck in Smile then :vinty:

You're not the only one :rubycry: Until a while ago, my Smile team was like the only one left with almost little to no skills I could actually put to good use. It seemed like smile skills used to be very rare at some point, but I finally began to get more of them lately :nico:

(Yeah, there's new emotes and more on the way. Bug Nosebleed to add them nozomi.png)

Edited by Narcosis

4 hours ago, Narcosis said:

You're not the only one :rubycry: Until a while ago, my Smile team was like the only one left with almost little to no skills I could actually put to good use. It seemed like smile skills used to be very rare at some point, but I finally began to get more of them lately :nico:

(Yeah, there's new emotes and more on the way. Bug Nosebleed to add them nozomi.png)

I still waiting for some Sticker skill to put in my two smiles Umi

Where's Kotori emote? :reeee:

Game is playable, but once you finish a song, you're stuck in eternal connection error / retry till it forces you to restart the game. Not sure what else is broken, but it seems preety serious; tried three times and all failed. What's funny is it ain't any connection issue, as the game instantly pops in a connection error issue after finishing a song, without any sort of delay. I hope someone didn't fucked up the database or auth tokens, lol.

Eitherway, event's ending, I wasted a loveca worth of rounds and there's no way to play, at least for now. I hope they will fix it ASAP, otherwise it'll be preety hilarious :Teeku:

Edited by Narcosis