Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Main update is about idolisation with stickers and the School Idol Skill. You can now change the playing speed too (originally 3.2 for JP version)

http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Updates#June_2016

Surprisingly, JP only had 4.0 3 months ago. Time sure accelerates:michiru:

For idolisation with stickers,

Idolising a UR = 1UR / 5SSR / 25SR / 500R

Idolising a SSR = 1SSR / 5SR / 100R

Idolising a SR = 1SR / 20R

3 hours ago, imnoob92 said:

Main update is about idolisation with stickers and the School Idol Skill. You can now change the playing speed too (originally 3.2 for JP version)

http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Updates#June_2016

Surprisingly, JP only had 4.0 3 months ago. Time sure accelerates:michiru:

For idolisation with stickers,

Idolising a UR = 1UR / 5SSR / 25SR / 500R

Idolising a SSR = 1SSR / 5SR / 100R

Idolising a SR = 1SR / 20R

Those numbers are hilarious, considering SR's were always bread and butter; this means I'd be preety much able to currently idolize about 6-7 favourite SR's, I've never managed to. Of course, everyone wants an UR, but idolizing them through stickers will be only plausible for people who play a lot and are also either whales or buy stuff on a regular manner and do a lot of draws (it's easy to get R fodder that way and exchange it for additional stickers). That said... WHAT DO?! 500 stickers for an idolized UR is a far away goal of sorts, it's propably easier to boost teams by a lot by just idolizing your favourite SR's. That said, you could also scrap all the stored R's and outdated SR's and event UR's (?) to gain higher rarity stickers and go on an idolizing spree. Honestly, I doubt I'd reach 500 R stickers anytime soon, so I'm more fond of idolizing the good SR's I have.

Anyone knows whether it's a good idea to scrap your event UR's, what kind of stickers do they actually give and replace them with new idolized SR's?

I'm also wondering, whether to use my 100+ loveca on draws, but then - Muse or Aquors? Choices, choices...

Current version is crashing as well; didn't happen during live shows, but it does rarely on the menus, ranging from random crashes to those triggered by certain actions; might be a memory leak issue and prolly some bugs, too.

Seriously, I've no idea what to do now. I kind of want to scout for Aquors, but splitting between them and Muse feels painful. That said, from what I've seen, the new draw seems very generous and you get a lot of new SR's and UR's; might be partially because it's only limited to Aquors and there's very few cards available now... which also means you have a higher chance to actually get even two-three members of the same type and people are already sharing their extremely lucky draws on the net.

I've already seen two people getting two UR's of the same type with a bunch of SR's and one person got two idolized SR's and an idolized UR from a single draw, lol.

11 minutes ago, Narcosis said:

Seriously, I've no idea what to do now. I kind of want to scout for Aquors, but splitting between them and Muse feels painful. That said, from what I've seen, the new draw seems very generous and you get a lot of new SR's and UR's; might be partially because it's only limited to Aquors and there's very few cards available now... which also means you have a higher chance to actually get even two-three members of the same type and people are already sharing their extremely lucky draws on the net.

I've already seen two people getting two UR's of the same type with a bunch of SR's and one person got two idolized SR's and an idolized UR from a single draw, lol.

Shit don't tempt me to actually rolls for Aquors scouting :vinty: 

10 minutes ago, Jade said:

Shit don't tempt me to actually rolls for Aquors scouting :vinty: 

You know... there's the upcoming events. I badly want that devil Nico, although... I could as well throw away all the UR's and unidolized SR's I don't want/need and just idolize the UR's I have (25SR seals for one idolized UR); I have a lot of unidolized SR's, some of them are dated and even idolized wouldn't stand against newer cards, so keeping them is preety much useless aside from sentimental side (there's also the fact a possible chance of idolizing them grows thinner with every single new update, so there's that - is it really worth keeping them? I don't think so, at least from an pragmatist side). On the other hand, you'd have to deal with the pain of getting those cards again from draws and whining, you could idolize them but now you can't :ryuusui:  That said, we also have the Event prize UR's... which aren't really that good, tbh. I have all of them. If they give out UR seals, that would be a lot. On the other hand, we're torn at the moment between sacrificing our team cards to get the ones we'd love to have the most. I don't feel like sacrificing all of my lead UR's just to get a single idolized one, but then... I'd be preety much happy with the Seven Lucky Gods Nico, which I have unidolized. So, all I'd have to go for is sacrificing those 25 SR's I don't really need and grab that Nico and propably save up the R stickers and loveca for the upcoming Little Devil Nico draw. There's going to be a ton of upcoming events and chances to stash a lot of loveca. It's a good time to be playing LLSIF :sachi:

Upcoming event is Nico and Rin right? My Loveca is safe for this event :makina:

Though i'll probably still got both of em to be a sacrifice for my UR Kotori :sachi:

Also yeah, probably definitely gonna burn all my unused SR and maybe some of the Idolized that i never even use 

I meant this Nico:

909Nico.png909idolizedNico.png

The Seven Lucky Gods ver. I have also looks cool:

514Nico.png514idolizedNico.png

WHAT DO??!

I don't really care about old SR's anymore.

The point is, you're not fucked atm anymore. All you have to do is get the unidolized UR you want and after that all it takes is time and patience (and prolly money, too) and you'll have them idolized sooner or later.

24 minutes ago, Jade said:

Do et. Idolize both of the Nicos

B-but... Nozomi ; ^;

I think it would be more fun to actually have an idolized Cool UR Nico and idolized Smile UR nozomi :sachi: that Smile UR Nico I also have is an initial UR, so it's preety dated and low on stats (still powerful compared with other cards, tho).

WHAT DO?!!

19 minutes ago, Narcosis said:

B-but... Nozomi ; ^;

I think it would be more fun to actually have an idolized Cool UR Nico and idolized Smile UR nozomi :sachi: that Smile UR Nico I also have is an initial UR, so it's preety dated and low on stats (still powerful compared with other cards, tho).

WHAT DO?!!

Welll........if the choice is Nico or Nozomi then definitely go for Nozomi :Kappa: 

11 hours ago, Valmore said:

Ugh, dislike the format of the upgrade. Used to be easy to find my practice fodder by using "newest" listing and now it's gone. Evil bad bad bad.

It's still there, just mistranslated. The "Attribute" button is the "Newest" button.

1 hour ago, Jade said:

Upcoming event is Nico and Rin right? My Loveca is safe for this event :makina:

Though i'll probably still got both of em to be a sacrifice for my UR Kotori :sachi:

Also yeah, probably definitely gonna burn all my unused SR and maybe some of the Idolized that i never even use 

Data miners are predicting RubyDia for next event, other prediction is NozoUmi. I hope the latter because I need time to collect gems since I want to attempt top 10 for Ruby. I've made 61 gems since 4.0 released and still have much to go.

Just now, Ceris said:

It's still there, just mistranslated. The "Attribute" button is the "Newest" button.

Data miners are predicting RubyDia for next event, other prediction is NozoUmi. I hope the latter because I need time to collect gems since I want to attempt top 10 for Ruby. I've made 61 gems since 4.0 released and still have much to go.

If it's the later that mean i have to T2 then :marie:

Also mistranslated, Sasuga Klab :sachi: 

Screenshot_20160929-150525.png

:makina:

20 minutes ago, Ceris said:

Any thoughts about whether we'll get the Little Devil scouting, and if we do, when? I want that UR Nico so badly.

Time for a little break, heheh. I need to charge my phone's battery, it's been up since morning.

1 hour ago, Narcosis said:

Any thoughts about whether we'll get the Little Devil scouting, and if we do, when? I want that UR Nico so badly.

Time for a little break, heheh. I need to charge my phone's battery, it's been up since morning.

Sorry, I don't have any information on scouting boxes.

As for my 4.0, I idolized a few SR Rin and Hanayos, and I also got this idolized.

ynBNLKn.jpg

Even though I got her through sacrificing 3 URs, then then using 25 SR Seals to idolize, she's the pride of my account now.

5 minutes ago, Narcosis said:

So, what kind of seals do those event UR's give - UR, SR or R? Is it worth it and should we consider sacrificing them to get better UR's through tickets?

Like Vegas Nozomi? None. If you try sacrificing them, it warns you that you won't get any seals from them. All "promo" cards don't give seals, as well as support cards such as teachers and alpacas.

29 minutes ago, Ceris said:

Like Vegas Nozomi? None. If you try sacrificing them, it warns you that you won't get any seals from them. All "promo" cards don't give seals, as well as support cards such as teachers and alpacas.

Bummer.

I'm torn now between idolizing the initial UR Nico and Fruit of Summer Nozomi :amane:Still, my guess is nozomi would be an all round better choice, since she's also better stat-wise.

edit: My bad, she's actually slightly worse stat-wise. Makes sense, to be honest.