Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

On 7/28/2016 at 3:50 PM, LiquidShu said:

Does anyone want my LL Android account? It has a few promo UR and one actual Nico UR. It's level 42 and has three gems. I don't plan on playing it anymore so I wanna give it away. 

Sure, I'll take it if you still have it. :rimu:

Didn't bother with this event.

That aside:

Screenshot_20160805-100637.png

What kind of "inconvinience" are they talking about? The only people being affected by it would be us, western players and it should be us getting the rewards, not koreans, lol. Also, 50 loveca and a ticket, as an apology for database merge? They are basically unleashing an angry mob of korean whales upon us and we're not even getting any sort of apology. Hilarious.

Eitherway, it was nice to play with you guys. Knowing how KLab handles the game, enjoy getting into T3 now :makina:

There's a reason why KR server went down, it was extremely unpopulated. The cutoffs will rise a little, but nothing significant, since KR events didn't have high cutoffs for their events either. 

Event wise, haven't tiered in months. Playing JP and planning to tier for Maru though :sachi:

I misread the rank points. I thought that T2 is around 89k so i rushed out to spend loveca in the last minute since i'm only at 90k but turn out it's actually 88k :vinty:

Also anime wise

wouldn't it be awesome that instead of Dia Mari Kanan joining the current Aqours, they are creating their own idol group?

:wahaha: 

Better getting T2 than T3 right?:wahaha:

Meanwhile I grinded about 56k points during the last 6 hours of the event...

CpSDx-XVYAAbH-W.jpg

CpUnyssVIAA89-j.jpg

Anyway I made it to T1 but the anxiety is real:kosame:

Btw I haven't watched the latest episode (in fact, 2 episodes) of LLSS so I don't know what's going on... :makina: 

43 minutes ago, imnoob92 said:

Better getting T2 than T3 right?:wahaha:

Meanwhile I grinded about 56k points during the last 6 hours of the event...

CpSDx-XVYAAbH-W.jpg

CpUnyssVIAA89-j.jpg

Anyway I made it to T1 but the anxiety is real:kosame:

Btw I haven't watched the latest episode (in fact, 2 episodes) of LLSS so I don't know what's going on... :makina: 

Zuramaru reach critical level of cuteness that's what happen in the last two episode :sachi:

I haven't played EN beyond getting the SR in months now, but got my ticket for being in T4 and...

NGBZI7d.jpg

With that, I had 3 spare URs (being able to keep tri UR) and traded her, Initial Honoka and Cooking Maki for

iTeVBUx.jpg

I've been planning on doing this for a year, and I could finally do it! One of my dream URs, So happy to finally have it :wub:

2 hours ago, Ceris said:

Never in the middle, very occasionally my game crashes at the beginning or end of a song, game is very buggy. Most common crash I have is when I open a text box and start deleting immediately, it'll usually crash. 

Ah so it's not just me then. Nice!

Already crash 5 time now. Klab please :rimu:

3 hours ago, Ceris said:

Dreams crushed as usual. Everything before UR You is new

WiU4BC1.jpg

UR+SSR + 4 idolized SRs and 1 SR, no Ruby.

At least there's UR?

......ehh what am i saying, not getting best girl is the worst :vinty:

On 8/22/2016 at 5:24 PM, imnoob92 said:

Cqc8Tw4VMAQLtkk.jpg

Well, what is supposed to happen is the EliPana set releasing after the event but now it's UmiMaki. GG KLab

Next event will be HonoEli MF. Good luck~

Wait HonoEli?

Damn gotta T2 then, here'shoping no mmorecrash for me