Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Well well well, it's been almost a year since last I visit this forum and I'm glad there's still some SIF enthusiast around.

I used to play the EN and JP altogether but now it's all in the past. Now I'm using a new ID and still goes by the name Abernite.

JP account   = Abernite

Friend code = 394422741

Pls add me as you see fit.

Eli is used to be my best girl, now I chose a new girl from Aqours as my main: the 'Zura' girl, if u know what i mean. Thank you Eli, it was fun being with you.

On 7/10/2016 at 7:14 PM, Jade said:

Android.

The stutter is especially bad in this new phone of mine

Aww, crap, saw reply but forgot to answer. No idea, heard iOS issues, but don't know anything about Android issues, I'm still running Android Kitkat.

18 hours ago, Abernite said:

Well well well, it's been almost a year since last I visit this forum and I'm glad there's still some SIF enthusiast around.

I used to play the EN and JP altogether but now it's all in the past. Now I'm using a new ID and still goes by the name Abernite.

JP account   = Abernite

Friend code = 394422741

Pls add me as you see fit.

Eli is used to be my best girl, now I chose a new girl from Aqours as my main: the 'Zura' girl, if u know what i mean. Thank you Eli, it was fun being with you.

I actually stopped playing JP for over a year and have only come back to it because of Aqours! Although Rin and Hanayo are still my favorites, Ruby has come into my top 3 Love Live franchise girls! Instead of continuing my old accounts (I had 2), I made a new account at the beginning of this Ruby event just for Aqours (and Ruby herself)

Sent you a friend request, my IGN atm is セリス@ルビィ推し with the event Ruby as leader!

Just now, Ceris said:

Aww, crap, saw reply but forgot to answer. No idea, heard iOS issues, but don't know anything about Android issues, I'm still running Android Kitkat.

Strangely after the event there are no stutter again.

Weird.

13 hours ago, Ceris said:

I actually stopped playing JP for over a year and have only come back to it because of Aqours! Although Rin and Hanayo are still my favorites, Ruby has come into my top 3 Love Live franchise girls! Instead of continuing my old accounts (I had 2), I made a new account at the beginning of this Ruby event just for Aqours (and Ruby herself)

Sent you a friend request, my IGN atm is セリス@ルビィ推し with the event Ruby as leader!

Ah Ceris I still remember you from the old times~ It's a new chapter for both of us then, cheers.

6 minutes ago, Abernite said:

I think they're trying to speed things up in the EN, giving 2 characters SR every event. Probably catching up with the JP for Aqours update.

Probably.

I have absolutely no complaint about this :sachi:

25 minutes ago, imnoob92 said:

KLab mentioned they will adjust the tiers for this event. (don't worry it will still be a bloodbath anyway:sachi:

At the very least it will be a Medley Festival event :rimu:

I should be worrying about rank ups (being only 15 away from 300), and MedFes has 2nd best EXP per LP spent (Just slightly under token), but being forced to play 3 songs in a row sucks (better benefits). You miss in the second song and you lose motivation. You get bored, well, too bad, you have to continue (Challenge Festival fixed this). Buying boosts isn't an issue though, I have 127mil gold.

Well in Token Match i usually only spam one song for the whole grind so it can get very repetitive.

Listening to Blueberry Train for 9 hours straight can do wonders to one's mind :sachi:

In MedFest at least i can listen to different songs :wahaha:

My stopping point

PU8tlO3.png

I made the account on the day the event started, did 1 10+1 with the 50 gems they gave us, and proceeded to max bond 176 cards (197 idolized).

I can say, as an experienced player starting a new account in JP, the skill system is fantastic. It allows an account that's less than 10 days old get S score in a SM, meaning no guest assist. Currently I can get S score in Pure songs on EX with ease (can even break middle of song once), Cool if I FC, and just a little bit off Smile with FC.

Teams

Was a fun event, all the new Aqours songs making playing a blast, with a few pretty challenging ones too. I love each and every song in rotation! Also, did it all for Ruby!

Oh yeah, rode up the level curve, didn't hop straight into EX. Only went up when I felt my teams were ready (being able to A score Hard songs before moving to hard, B score EX before moving to EX).

15 hours ago, iamnoob said:

Haven't posted here in awhile. How you doing twin?

So..... WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LL APP. There's some random normal girl on my app.

jk I know its Aqours.

Welcome back twinneh:kosame:

I am fine here though I have a mixed feeling with Aqours joining SIF. I like all the 18 girls (not really but anyway :makina: ) and have no idea which box I should scout in the future. :wafuu: 

2 hours ago, imnoob92 said:

Welcome back twinneh:kosame:

I am fine here though I have a mixed feeling with Aqours joining SIF. I like all the 18 girls (not really but anyway  ) and have no idea which box I should scout in the future. :wafuu: 

Nico for life. Everything else is trash :makina:.

Dropped off the LL game cause the songs weren't getting harder. 

Also, I didn't play for like 6 months? and when I opened the app it gave me 102 gems. :D 

So I was like FK YEAH SCOUTING TIME.

:salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: 

2 SR...

BUT WAIT I HAVE 5 BLUE TICKETS!

1 SR

FK THIS GAME.

8 hours ago, iamnoob said:

Nico for life. Everything else is trash :makina:.

Dropped off the LL game cause the songs weren't getting harder. 

Also, I didn't play for like 6 months? and when I opened the app it gave me 102 gems. :D 

So I was like FK YEAH SCOUTING TIME.

:salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: 

2 SR...

BUT WAIT I HAVE 5 BLUE TICKETS!

1 SR

FK THIS GAME.

There is a higher difficulty (MASTER) if you play JP by the way... :P

RIP scouting experience 2016