Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

If my guess is right, i can probably T2 this SM by spending 12 more Loveca.

Kinda scared that i won't have enough loveca for KotoUmi event though since that would leave me with only 15 loveca :wafuu:

I'm actually wondering how much more work will it take me to get to T2 this time. In worst case I'll sit through the night.

Who needs sleep anyways, when you have LLSIF :sachi:

That aside, I just got myself a shiny new smartphone and holy shizzles, Super AMOLED screens are truly gorgeous; game had never looked any better.

Screenshot_20160626-112559.png

Well i finally come to a decision whethee to T2 this or not.

Good news is i finally let go of all dem wasted Loveca i spend in an attempt to T2 this SM.

Bad news is it litteraly took me getting hospitalized to finally letting it go :michiru:

4 hours ago, Ceris said:

>goes for Rin

>gets Nico instead

:Teeku:

I could do three single honor draws at the moment. What if i'll try and get her? Will you quit, too? :ren:

8 hours ago, imnoob92 said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/4q2bqy/information_kr_llsif_end_of_service/

RIP Korean version of SIF and their players coming to EN. Events are going to be tougher than before. :makina:

They should just merge all the versions into the japanese one already and add changeable language packs. Seriously, no one else likes to complicate shit as much as the japanese.

That aside, the game is already ways harder than it used to be, when it comes to tiering in events; majority of players won't even feel a difference :Teeku:

Alright, after months of attempted rerolls, I think i'm going to give up on this game. At this point, I would have taken any UR, but I have yet to even get one. This is the only mobile game I have rerolled and haven't been able to get a single one of the highest rarity cards, even FGO threw a 5* servant my way after 300'ish rerolls. I don't know if the rates are just utter garbage or if this game just hates me with a burning passion, but I can't do this anymore :amane: 

I've tried entering giveaways before, but either I don't win or I can't enter because i'm not active enough on the boards, and it's kind of hard to be super active on there when I have technically barely played the game. 

I just wanted the waifus, man...

1 hour ago, Mugi said:

Alright, after months of attempted rerolls, I think i'm going to give up on this game. At this point, I would have taken any UR, but I have yet to even get one. This is the only mobile game I have rerolled and haven't been able to get a single one of the highest rarity cards, even FGO threw a 5* servant my way after 300'ish rerolls. I don't know if the rates are just utter garbage or if this game just hates me with a burning passion, but I can't do this anymore :amane: 

I've tried entering giveaways before, but either I don't win or I can't enter because i'm not active enough on the boards, and it's kind of hard to be super active on there when I have technically barely played the game. 

I just wanted the waifus, man...

The rates on UR's are utter garbage for sure, but you should be able to find an UR starter mate, don't give up :). The new updates are improving the game by leaps and bounds and it's only getting better for F2P players as well.

5 minutes ago, Tyrael said:

The rates on UR's are utter garbage for sure, but you should be able to find an UR starter mate, don't give up :). The new updates are improving the game by leaps and bounds and it's only getting better for F2P players as well.

If I havent found one in literally months, I don't think i'm going to find one :wahaha:

7 minutes ago, Tyrael said:

I can offer you my old account if you want. You won't be able to farm a lot of gems on it any more though :)

It's rank 160 or so (I think) with Initial Nico and Initial Eli. It has all the promo UR's and a ton of SR's

I appreciate the offer, but I feel like with not a lot to do on it i'd just get bored really fast and end up not playing :amane: 

Though if this keeps up and I really can't get one, I might take you up on your offer..

So, I made a new Japanese account for the Aqours update, even though I have 2 I barely play on. 

~~

I need to get back up to speed with Aqours songs, I listened to the original 3 so many times, but didn't listen beyond that yet. Now that the anime is airing and me playing Aqours stuff in JP, I guess its time. Came across this song in SM

I freaking love this song! :wub::wub::wub::wub: