Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Every EN event from now on may become bloodbath since you have 2 groups of 'fans' tiering for their best girl(s). Anyway I will still continue my T1 streak.:D

Btw, next event, if I am not wrong and KLab doesn't troll us, will be Umi and Kotori together.

2 hours ago, imnoob92 said:

Every EN event from now on may become bloodbath since you have 2 groups of 'fans' tiering for their best girl(s). Anyway I will still continue my T1 streak.:D

Btw, next event, if I am not wrong and KLab doesn't troll us, will be Umi and Kotori together.

Umi and Kotori......uwaaa the bloodbath will be a sight to behold :vinty:

Let me have enough Loveca to tier pulisu :rimu:

2 minutes ago, Tyrael said:

3rd years vs LLW... Why do you do this to me Klab

What, no matter which you choose you're gonna get shit rolls anyway Tyr :makina:

24 minutes ago, imnoob92 said:

For "Honour Box" - Rin and Eli after this event, followed by Hanayo and Nico after next event

For "Limited Box" - 3rd years followed by LLW.

LLW?

After the event, I'm doing 37 ticket pulls, 2 10+1, and 1 voucher pull. All I want is 1 UR, so I can trade it for Maid Rin without losing my Tri-UR status.

1 minute ago, Ceris said:

After the event, I'm doing 37 ticket pulls, 2 10+1, and 1 voucher pull. All I want is 1 UR, so I can trade it for Maid Rin without losing my Tri-UR status.

Share your rolls Ceris \ :Teeku: /

I still lack one Nico UR to burn them and change it for UR Kotori :rimu: 

14 minutes ago, Jade said:

Share your rolls Ceris \ :Teeku: /

I still lack one Nico UR to burn them and change it for UR Kotori :rimu: 

I'm not screenshotting 37 tickets :makina:  But I'll try to screenshot my 2 10+1s this time. The last time I did my 10+1s before bed and got 1 guaranteed SRs and didn't take screenshots because after the first , I just said fuck it.

Just now, Tyrael said:

You won't get double the amount of seals for selling your idolized cards though

Who cares about selling it's Idolized UR! Who want to sell that? :sachi:

Well, if it's Nico then maybe but other than her it's definitely a nope.

1 hour ago, Jade said:

Who cares about selling it's Idolized UR! Who want to sell that? :sachi:

Well, if it's Nico then maybe but other than her it's definitely a nope.

I was talking about all cards. Same with R's and SR's

In other news, I scouted from the wrong box. Still got an SR though (lucky)

1 minute ago, Tyrael said:

I was talking about all cards. Same with R's and SR's

In other news, I scouted from the wrong box. Still got an SR though (lucky)

Oh that. Yeah bit of waste but you can always sell it before the update came :P

Also Tyr, if it's only one SR you got i don't think it can be considered as 'lucky' :sachi: 

Yeah this new update is truly a savior for people who really wants to idolise a UR (imo 500 seals aren't that difficult to get, you can easily 'farm' Rs everywhere)

Regarding the idolised cards -> 1 seal, I am afraid it will be true, but it also doesn't make sense. Let's say in the future if you get 2 same SRs you have to choose between idolising her (to get 1 loveca from the story, but you only get 1 seal if you decide to feed/sell) or not idolising her (you get 2 seals, but no loveca from the story). I guess no people will want to waste seals on idolising event SRs just to unlock the story so this will be a tough decision....:vinty:

(Exception: Unless you don't really care too much on seals getting cut down you can just go ahead and do what you want :P )

Another thing about this update is the "School Idol Skill" which we don't even know how it will work. I am thinking it will be "sort of" a game changer for whales, but I have no idea how:makina:

There will be 2nd part coming soon. Hope we can understand more about this big update.

6 minutes ago, imnoob92 said:

I guess no people will want to waste seals on idolising event SRs just to unlock the story so this will be a tough decision....:vinty:

Ahem. Here's someone who want to do that! :sachi: