Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

MED-CD2-21358.jpg

Okay, I knew Lantis was pathetic for creating the exact same story in the anime with the same cookie cutter characters, but I didn't think they would literally copy the Maki, Eli, and Nico BiBi group setup with the exact same characters and clothing style. This is seriously the most pathetic shit I have ever seen. This series is literally the Sakura series of visual novels - copy/paste everything for free money.

At this point, the only saving grace for this new series is the fact that one of the VAs apparently speaks fluent English. That will be very interesting for international releases.

4 hours ago, OriginalRen said:

MED-CD2-21358.jpg

Okay, I knew Lantis was pathetic for creating the exact same story in the anime with the same cookie cutter characters, but I didn't think they would literally copy the Maki, Eli, and Nico BiBi group setup with the exact same characters and clothing style. This is seriously the most pathetic shit I have ever seen. This series is literally the Sakura series of visual novels - copy/paste everything for free money.

At this point, the only saving grace for this new series is the fact that one of the VAs apparently speaks fluent English. That will be very interesting for international releases.

Fans voted for that style of subunit and they delivered. Blame the fans who voted.

Now, I'm not saying that being granted godhood by K-lab is a bad thing, but what the heck is up with my LP bar? Is this normal? Before I got all that sweet LP, I also went from something along the lines of level 72 to 94.

zgSMBht.jpg

Note to your left, my beautiful waifu UR (I did more than scream when I got her) 

Yes it's normal. KLab made it easier for beginners that the EXP needed for first 100 ranks is halved. The additional EXP is then retroactively added into your "Rank 72" and become "Rank 94". As for your LP, it will overflow when you refill using gems or rank up, since you got 22 rank-ups, your LP overflows 22 times. (FYI the maths is max LP at Rank 72 + LP at Rank 73...... up to Rank 94)

Good luck clearing them (took me at least an hour to finish clearing it :makina: 

JP Only:

A massive update is planned for July 5, 2016!

1. Aqours is being formally added to SIF!
    • The members will be added to premium recruitment
    • There will also be a new main story for the Aqours cast, which is unlocked through assignments instead of rank
    • The story and cards will all be full-voiced!
  2. µ's and Aqours switching function
    • On the live, story, and recruitment menus, a button will be added to switch between µ's and Aqours
    • Not only will this affect what's shown on those menus, but it will also change the characters that show up on the login bonus and download screens
  3. A new SSR rarity
    • This new rarity will be in between SR and UR
    • The card designs are also being revamped!
  4. Expert songs are being added to the normal songs, and a new Master difficulty is being added
    • The trophies you've obtained for the Expert songs will be carried over
    • A difficulty above Expert, Master, is being added, and will be released as special songs, 4 per month
      • Currently, only µ's songs are planned
  5. A new "School Idol Skill" feature
    • School Idol Skills can be set to increase the stats and strengthen the skills of cards
    • The higher rarity the card, the more skills can be set
    • The number of skills that can be set can be increased through special lessons
  6. Seals will be able to be used to awaken cards
    • Even if you only have R seals, you can use them to awaken URs and SRs if you have enough of them
  7. The update schedule for each month will be changed as follows:
    • New cards will be added 4 times a month: 2 times for µ's, 2 times for Aqours
    • Events will alternate between µ's and Aqours
      • Each event will have 2 SRs instead as rewards
    • Songs will be added twice a month: mid-month for µs, end of month for Aqours

I scouted twice in the First Years box and I'm super happy with the results!

My initial curse paid off for once because I got a second copy of the initial Pana UR! So I get to idolize her :wub:

Then I got a second copy of SLG Pana and got to idolize her, and a 3rd copy of cheerleader Pana, so I'm going to feed her to my already idolized one.

22 hours ago, Jade said:

Holy crap 400. Congrats!

Also remember that time when i said i'm gonna T2 this event? Disregard that pulizu :sachi:

Forgot to reply to this after doing the math. This event is about 45% higher than usual for cutoffs. Not as bad as the worst event though, which was about 52% above the average cutoff (The Snow Umi event)

1 hour ago, Ceris said:

Forgot to reply to this after doing the math. This event is about 45% higher than usual for cutoffs. Not as bad as the worst event though, which was about 52% above the average cutoff (The Snow Umi event)

DEFINITELY not gonna T2 this then, Nico ain't that precious :rimu:

7 hours ago, Narcosis said:

Fuck off, Jade :makina:

This event is a living hell, tho.

Aint that precious i tell ya :makina:

Also, didn't expect that the first batch of Aquors card would come so soon to EN :marie:

2 hours ago, Jade said:

Event finally ends and it bring us new UR Kotori.

Just to be safe, the next event is gonna be Honoka right if we go by JP event? I can safely spend all my 150 Loveca right? :kosame:

Yes. Wish you will catch the burd and bring her home then :D 

So... the latest update was supposed to fix 'some' issue with screen orientation. Guess what? I didn't had any issues before, but now client opens up inversely to my smartphone's screen orientation, which makes it completely unplayable:

ll_sif_screen_orientation_bug_LG_P710.pn

It doesn't take the advantage of android's built-in tilt sensor and there's no option to turn it off, or set it to default, not to mention leaving it to user's preference.

Meanwhile, new event starts tommorow. Sasuga, KLab.

If you have a similiar issue on the android version, try downloading Set Orientation app; you can force your system to use a particular mode, or make it work with a sensor - this allows the game to rotate it's screen, which hasn't been implemented yet since beginning :makina: It's not a solution, but at least a viable workaround till KLab fixes their shit.

The maintenance for the event should fix it, they set aside a little more time than usual. 

The update is also optional, and since I don't have auto update on, I'm still using the previous version.

And not true, whatever update that gave us the full screen also allowed for screen rotation, but it was accidentally taken away with 3.0 so they tried (and failed) to reimplement it.