Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

12 hours ago, imnoob92 said:

Maybe not too dedicated but I am a fan of RinPana too:wub:

Here's my SIF account. (I advise not to look into my JP account because of the amount of salt over there)

http://schoolido.lu/user/imnoob92/

But your JP account displays at the top of the page so it's hard to miss it :P

I'm jealous of your Spring Hanayo...actually, I really, really, wanted Halloween Hanayo but wasn't able to get it :(

We need moar Kotori's fan in here :wafuu:

14 hours ago, moonstarfc said:

I'm super hyped for this event, since Maki is my best girl. 

I only have 15 gems atm though. I hope I can get more so I can tier :(

I have an open spot on my friends list, if anyone wants to add me my ID is 483430315 (EN version only). 

http://schoolido.lu/user/moonstar/

Also add, IGN is Earthes

As for Maki's event dunno whether to Tier this or not since my Loveca almost depleted due to T1 Kotori :sacchan:

2 minutes ago, Jade said:

Also add, IGN is Earthes

As for Maki's event dunno whether to Tier this or not since my Loveca almost depleted due to T1 Kotori :sacchan:

I depleted my Loveca by scouting in the First Years box during the last event :sacchan:

I used to tier more but now I try to conserve my Loveca and just tier for Maki, Hanayo, and Honoka events.

4 hours ago, Jade said:

Also add, IGN is Earthes

Kotori is tied with Nozomi and Eli for second best girl for me (I am bad at picking best girls)

12 hours ago, moonstarfc said:

But your JP account displays at the top of the page so it's hard to miss it :P

I'm jealous of your Spring Hanayo...actually, I really, really, wanted Halloween Hanayo but wasn't able to get it :(

:wafuu:

Well, hope you will get any Hanayo UR as the game goes on. Most of her UR are quite pretty (except the initial one) :P

18 hours ago, Tyrael said:

Kotori is tied with Nozomi and Eli for second best girl for me (I am bad at picking best girls)

>Bad at picking best girl

I think it's quite easy to guess who is your best girl Tyr :sachi:

7 hours ago, imnoob92 said:

Meanwhile in JP. This is sure unexpected...yI3BQbp.jpg

Come on KLab I have exams coming soon and this is not the way to tempt me:amane:

Do Et, disregard exams :sacchan:

13 hours ago, imnoob92 said:

:wafuu:

Well, hope you will get any Hanayo UR as the game goes on. Most of her UR are quite pretty (except the initial one) :P

I have her initial UR. For some reason, I always get the initial URs (I have 5 URs and 4 are initial... >_>). So I'm kind of unlucky in that regard. I spent quite a bit of money trying to get Halloween Hanayo. I ended up getting Valentine's Maki and initial Honoka instead :P 

39 minutes ago, Ceris said:

How sick and in what way? SIF is easy enough to play with most simple sicknesses :sachi: 

Just a mild headache followed by random coughing and sneeze.

The headache i can handle, it's the cough that spit stuff in my phone making the screen not responding the touch that hinders me :vinty: 

On 4/22/2016 at 7:10 AM, Narcosis said:

Ceris is still playing, I'm still playing... yeah. A lot happened, when I wasn't around. Lotsa failed 10+1's, silly events, random lucky draws... stuff like that.

I don't plan on quitting any time soon, I have yet to even miss getting an event SR yet, and went T1 this event. I plan on going relatively high ranking for the next event too, since it's a Hanayo event.

Glad to hear that.

Thought I won't manage to get the guaranteed event SR, but I somehow woke up earlier and had enough time before work to get it. Also got 2 tickets and one gave me an SR Maki. Got another coupon draw, but that got me only a pure SR; Nozomi at least, but not really the best kind of stuff I'd wish for, so I'm a bit disappointed. I cleared my normal backlog again and even got that new Rin idolized. Not bad, although I actually hoped for another UR Nico :makina:

I got T2 for Maki (Rank 4520, 25402 points) and got the top tier for the song points. 

I don't know whether to be happy or irritated. I used my 2 reward scout tickets, fiilled up the honor student bar, and got another blue coupon. Since I had 5, I scouted from the SR/UR box and got a 6th UR...but it was initial Umi. 5/6 of my URs are initials. I really didn't want another initial :/ Maybe once I get all the initial URs, I'll start getting some prettier ones.

On the bright side, I guess my cool team is better off since it was my least powerful team.

1 hour ago, moonstarfc said:

I got T2 for Maki (Rank 4520, 25402 points) and got the top tier for the song points. 

I don't know whether to be happy or irritated. I used my 2 reward scout tickets, fiilled up the honor student bar, and got another blue coupon. Since I had 5, I scouted from the SR/UR box and got a 6th UR...but it was initial Umi. 5/6 of my URs are initials. I really didn't want another initial :/ Maybe once I get all the initial URs, I'll start getting some prettier ones.

On the bright side, I guess my cool team is better off since it was my least powerful team.

You could always trade away 3 of those initials for a UR of your choice once the seal Sticker Shop comes out. I'm personally hoping, oh so hoping, to get 1 UR when I draw for August Rin UR, because even if I don't get her, if I get any UR, I'll trade my two Smiles and that new one for Maid Rin (one of my all time favorite URs). 

My teams are at the point where I can benefit in some songs for replacing my initial Honoka since she's only a PL, so trading her away for a stronger scorer isn't much of an issue. 

As for my song ranking... I got 908th place, that's just barely T1. I remember back in Kitty Rin, which was also a Smile event song, I got 200th in song score, and now I can barely get top 1000. I really need some new cards.

On 4/28/2016 at 2:54 PM, Ceris said:

You could always trade away 3 of those initials for a UR of your choice once the seal Sticker Shop comes out. I'm personally hoping, oh so hoping, to get 1 UR when I draw for August Rin UR, because even if I don't get her, if I get any UR, I'll trade my two Smiles and that new one for Maid Rin (one of my all time favorite URs). 

My teams are at the point where I can benefit in some songs for replacing my initial Honoka since she's only a PL, so trading her away for a stronger scorer isn't much of an issue. 

As for my song ranking... I got 908th place, that's just barely T1. I remember back in Kitty Rin, which was also a Smile event song, I got 200th in song score, and now I can barely get top 1000. I really need some new cards.

Yeah I used to place way higher in song rankings too, I wonder what happened. 

I've been saving Rs to trade for blue coupons when the seal shop comes as well. Hopefully I'll get good luck with that.