Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

There's the members' normal quotes, quotes unique to SRs, quotes unique to idolized SRs (as well as new quotes for tapping them), Unique UR quotes, time of day based quotes exclusive to URs, seasonal quotes, birthday quotes, holiday quotes, and lastly, the ones that are being said now, IRL event quotes. 

The members are talking about the Final Live coming up soon. Also, the quotes changed per day, this is like a Day 2 set. Weird because the final live isn't until the end of March, they're a little early.

sxzIA93.jpg

12 hours ago, Ceris said:

There's the members' normal quotes, quotes unique to SRs, quotes unique to idolized SRs (as well as new quotes for tapping them), Unique UR quotes, time of day based quotes exclusive to URs, seasonal quotes, birthday quotes, holiday quotes, and lastly, the ones that are being said now, IRL event quotes. 

The members are talking about the Final Live coming up soon. Also, the quotes changed per day, this is like a Day 2 set. Weird because the final live isn't until the end of March, they're a little early.

They were actually quotes from 5th Live. It happened on 31/1 and 1/2 last year. :rimu:

Nice to know KLab EN translated them and put them in this year.

~~~

I am older than Jade, not too surprised I think:kosame:

~~~

Talking about Final Live, I hope they will broadcast it again over here but there's still no news about it.... :( 

Wow, I'm getting random songs outside of technical range; talk about broken update. Those random patterns are extremely silly as well and often don't make any sense. I somehow managed to get through last random song and with a lot of mistakes, ended up first with 432k. Next player after me barely managed to get 300k, another had 250k and one didn't even make it to the end. I fucked up earlier as well.

Klab, pls.

1 hour ago, Narcosis said:

Wow, I'm getting random songs outside of technical range; talk about broken update. Those random patterns are extremely silly as well and often don't make any sense. I somehow managed to get through last random song and with a lot of mistakes, ended up first with 432k. Next player after me barely managed to get 300k, another had 250k and one didn't even make it to the end. I fucked up earlier as well.

Klab, pls.

Lol, we don't give a shit bro! - Klab EN

3 hours ago, Narcosis said:

Klab, pls.

Well this SM list is brutal at its own and JP had the exact same list last year too.

Technical doesn't give extra points either, so you can always switch back to expert

2 minutes ago, imnoob92 said:

Well this SM list is brutal at its own and JP had the exact same list last year too.

Technical doesn't give extra points either, so you can always switch back to expert

The point is, I got a random song by chosing expert. I'm not that much of a masochist to make my daily grind even cuter, as if it isn't already cute enough.

Oh wow, I have no idea why but Nozomi's SM is a hell for me. It often pit me with those single digit rank guys :komari:

I even met the No. 1 Twice :saber:

Also, i finally met someone familiar in SM.  Hey Zehel! 

Spoiler

e7Obw4n.jpg

The result are......predictable to say the least :P 

Spoiler

0tHxB0U.jpg

I have finally slain the beast!

VcZIZu5.png

I played it many times on JP during SMs, many combos were broken on the final barrage, but I did it!

Also FC'd Yume no Tobira EXR today, as well as Yume Naki Yume wa Yume Janai (no screenshot) so that's this current song lineup FC'd

t0LdzBX.png

On 08/02/2016 at 1:29 AM, Jade said:

Oh wow, I have no idea why but Nozomi's SM is a hell for me. It often pit me with those single digit rank guys :komari:

I even met the No. 1 Twice :saber:

Also, i finally met someone familiar in SM.  Hey Zehel! 

Reveal hidden contents

e7Obw4n.jpg

The result are......predictable to say the least :P 

Reveal hidden contents

0tHxB0U.jpg

Hey Jade! Well met and good game! PS. I didn't know that was you. Your in game name and forum username is totally different lol. See you again in the SM. Have fun playing! :D

Congrats on the FC, Ceris! :)