Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Who?

Anyone who is a fan of the anime series will love the movie. The movie was just fantastic as a fan of the series.

Nick Creamer, anime reviewer for ANN and my favourite anime blogger (his blog is called Wrong Every Time), his analysis is always spot on

He still gave the movie a B, don't worry

Who?

Anyone who is a fan of the anime series will love the movie. The movie was just fantastic as a fan of the series.

i agree with this

Screw you guyssss I cant even go see the movie, even though Nick said it wasn't very good and I believe him... I still wanna see it.

and you can wait for the BD lol

I'm very disappointed that I and the other LL Fans were unable to watch the Movie today. It turns out to be a wasted trip and the hopes were dashed. :vinty:

- Sat there in the cinema with my friends for 30 mins watching a black screen (Advertisements) with only audio. :amane:

- After that, the staff announced through the PA System "Due to technical difficulties (Projector Fault), we are unable to screen the movie. Please proceed outside for refund."

- No apology from them.

- Some people posted on the GV FB page but was taken down immediately.

- Unable to get booking fee back which means we are like paying for the goodies when it is supposed to be free! :saber:

- I don't see why they can't open another hall or time slot for us instead of just simply giving us refunds. :makina:

- Last 5 days of Normal Screening left and it has terrible time slots at only 1 location, GV Plaza. (Morning for weekend and afternoon for weekdays which is better for me but others might be working or at school. Working this weekend so that is out of the option.)

- Luckily, no one cosplayed or else it would be a waste after putting in the effort just to sit there for a short while without watching the movie.

Yes we end up getting the goodies but the satisfaction wasn't there as most people are mainly there to watch and find out what happened in the movie. Going to a hall full of people is better than going to an empty hall which you might as well just buy the BDs and watch at home. You know the feels and excitement is different as compared to watching alone or in a empty hall. (Normal Screening)

This is what I got besides the paper bag, posters and Year 3 key chains which others have posted previously on OTK.

I was lucky enough to get Set 1! This was the only thing that made me happy today.

PRqkWjZ.jpg

I'm very disappointed that I and the other LL Fans were unable to watch the Movie today. It turns out to be a wasted trip and the hopes were dashed. :vinty:

- Sat there in the cinema with my friends for 30 mins watching a black screen (Advertisements) with only audio. :amane:

- After that, the staff announced through the PA System "Due to technical difficulties (Projector Fault), we are unable to screen the movie. Please proceed outside for refund."

- No apology from them.

- Some people posted on the GV FB page but was taken down immediately.

- Unable to get booking fee back which means we are like paying for the goodies when it is supposed to be free! :saber:

- I don't see why they can't open another hall or time slot for us instead of just simply giving us refunds. :makina:

- Last 5 days of Normal Screening left and it has terrible time slots at only 1 location, GV Plaza. (Morning for weekend and afternoon for weekdays which is better for me but others might be working or at school)

- Luckily, no one cosplayed or else it would be a waste after putting in the effort just to sit there for a short while without watching the movie.

Yes we end up getting the goodies but the satisfaction wasn't there as most people are mainly there to watch and find out what happened in the movie. Going to a hall full of people is better than going to an empty hall which you might just buy the BDs and watch at home. You know the feels and excitement is different as compared to watching alone or in a empty hall. (Normal Screening)

This is what I got besides the paper bag, posters and Year 3 key chains which others have posted previously on OTK.

I was lucky enough to get Set 1! This was the only thing that made me happy today.

PRqkWjZ.jpg

@Zehel: That's really unfortunate. I heard a lot of people who had issues with watching the movie. We were fortunate to have no problems whatsoever at my showing.

Oh that's good then. Well other people watching on other days previously had no problems. The Movie Special Screening was at the same hall although from what I heard, they had some minor issues but wasn't as serious as this one today.

Yikes, that was so unfortunate :vinty:

I didn't know their service can be that bad and they didn't even bother to apologise or refund... The fans will not be pleased for sure.

Will you still watch the normal screening?

Indeed. Someone posted on SG FB saying he wanted to shout "Nico Nico Ni" to calm everyone down but in the end he didn't.

Yeah I have no other choice but to watch the Normal Screening on weekday which is Monday or else I would have to wait for the BDs and watch alone at home. Most of them who were unable to watch today are probably watching tomorrow or Sunday as the seats are getting filled fast.

Finally got Hanayo. :D

CQZlofaVEAEK_K1.jpg

And for JP players, we finally get to see someone with Rank 1000 :conspiracy:  :conspiracy:  :conspiracy:

CQZn4pIUAAAv3n3.png

According to the tweet, this account is originally owned by a person called Karina-sama but I heard he/she quitted and the account was given to someone to continue the legacy. Total $$$ used is estimated to be 7.5 to 8 million yen

CQZlofaVEAEK_K1.jpg

And for JP players, we finally get to see someone with Rank 1000 :conspiracy:  :conspiracy:  :conspiracy:

CQZn4pIUAAAv3n3.png

According to the tweet, this account is originally owned by a person called Karina-sama but I heard he/she quitted and the account was given to someone to continue the legacy. Total $$$ used is estimated to be 7.5 to 8 million yen

WAIT WAIT MILLION???

Are you sure? That's almost 100k SGD  WTF?

Don't underestimate the Japanese and dedication. They say the top EN whales alone have spent over 20k USD on their accounts (Cychun, Shinbou), and 8million yen is like 60-70k USD, and I bet that account is 3x as old as Shinbou's and the length of time Cychun played his. It's not completely crazy in those reference frames

20k is still a fuck ton of money though :michiru:

My friend, who started SIF around the same time as me back in June last summer, finally got his first UR from vouchers last night, Yukata Umi. Kinda neat because I have Yukata Kotori.

Just felt like sharing :sachi:

now you guys just only need to find someone with yukata honoka and make a trio lol