Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I ended up with a lot of friend points after this event, not to mention those three tickets. Seems like the Lady luck smiled on me this time.

Screenshot_2015-09-25-17-38-10.png

Screenshot_2015-09-25-17-51-34.png

Marika looks so awesome on her new card ' 3'

I got the new smile Honoka (again), all the missing normals, few new rares and earned so many lovecas in the process, I'll actually do another 10+1 after the upcoming Hanayo event. Maybe it's a good sign of sorts and I shouldn't retire yet :makina:

Seems like there will be a Love Live! board game soon. No idea what it will be anyway :huh:

12046974_1544834965762000_40958125298365

Source: http://gs.dengeki.com/news/42152/

~~~

Maybe it was the one in reddit back then... :o  :o

https://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/3kra8j/school_idol_hell_online_beta/

EDIT: Mid-Autumn Festival quotes in case someone wonders what happen today http://imgur.com/a/XG7xU

Edited by imnoob92

I'm always mesmerized when I watch your gameplays.

How do you stay so calm when you know that 1 mis-step can ruin everything?

Once I get past 200 I always start panicking. 

THIS.

For me, I always get nervous whenever I'm halfway through the song. My body would stiffen up in the worst possible moment.

The fact that today i literally fail at 4 or so song that just 20 beat away from FC doesn't help my nervousness at all :vinty:

Also, is today the Full moon viewing festival or something? That would explain the special lines

I haven't posted my scouts for some time and so here goes... Warning! Long post! :salt:  :salt:

I have the lucky feeling that I would get something good and after seeing many of my friends getting URs one after another, I decided to try my luck.

I only scouted this once today during my work break time and I'm glad I did! 2 UR Halloween Hanayo and 2 SRs - Umi & Rin, in the same scout! This was totally unexpected!

fo8r050.png

She looks so awesome and it is 1 of my fav dream cards! She is also the best scorer in game in terms of skill and stat! XD

r0XUmry.png

I scouted this on the 2nd day and that was the only UR I got that day besides Wedding Dress Eli which I got from blue ticket. :D

o7GvqVq.png

nWchxY1.png

Some of my other old scouts:

Managed to get Maid Umi from the 1st scouting ticket but wasn't able to get another copy to idolize her. :(

b1gH0P5.png

I was able get 2nd copy of Wedding Dress Honoka to idolize her, together with 2 SRs.  =)

afSiSW7.png

LxnDuMc.png

I had 4 blue tickets and decided to scout the support box. This was what I got:

4 SR supports consecutively!

UpBFjWc.png

v5BQbLg.png

VCGFwV5.png

OZoEJck.png

XeCr9Yu.png

Lastly, Shinbou (新房千和) has now full teams of idolized UR Scorers for all 3 attributes!

34cVsyz.png

I haven't posted my scouts for some time and so here goes... Warning! Long post! :salt:  :salt:

I have the lucky feeling that I would get something good and after seeing many of my friends getting URs one after another, I decided to try my luck.

I only scouted this once today during my work break time and I'm glad I did! 2 UR Halloween Hanayo and 2 SRs - Umi & Rin, in the same scout! This was totally unexpected!

fo8r050.png

She looks so awesome and it is 1 of my fav dream cards! She is also the best scorer in game in terms of skill and stat! XD

r0XUmry.png

I scouted this on the 2nd day and that was the only UR I got that day besides Wedding Dress Eli which I got from blue ticket. :D

o7GvqVq.png

nWchxY1.png

Managed to get Maid Umi from the 1st scouting ticket but wasn't able to get another copy to idolize her. :P

b1gH0P5.png

I've was able get 2nd copy of Wedding Dress Honoka to idolize her, together with 2 SRs.  =)

afSiSW7.png

LxnDuMc.png

I had 4 scouting tickets and decided to scout the support box. This was what I got:

UpBFjWc.png

v5BQbLg.png

VCGFwV5.png

OZoEJck.png

XeCr9Yu.png

Lastly, Shinbou (新房千和) has now full teams of idolized UR Scorers for all 3 attributes!

34cVsyz.png

...wtf

fo8r050.png

r0XUmry.png

o7GvqVq.png

nWchxY1.png

Managed to get Maid Umi from the 1st scouting ticket but wasn't able to get another copy to idolize her. :(

b1gH0P5.png

I was able get 2nd copy of Wedding Dress Honoka to idolize her, together with 2 SRs.  =)

afSiSW7.png

LxnDuMc.png

I had 4 blue tickets and decided to scout the support box. This was what I got:

UpBFjWc.png

v5BQbLg.png

VCGFwV5.png

OZoEJck.png

XeCr9Yu.png

34cVsyz.png

-> Bracing myself for

:salt: :salt:

-> Realize there's no SR/UR Kotori and only 1 SR Nozomi

Welp, never mind then :sachi:

Congrats for that good scouting Zehel~

Also, do you mind if i borrow your luck sometime in the future when i scout new UR Kotori? :kosame: