Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

get rekt in the middle of EXR lel

After I posted that, I attempted EXR again. No FC... but I FC'd the middle part and messed up everywhere else, typical :amane:

My event standing isn't the best. I'm at 9k points with 2k tokens, I need more tokens! Yefta says I have like 5 hours of playing left (a little less since Yefta uses 3min per song) and that's if I only play EX. I might through some 4x plays in to burn some tokens faster. But 5 hours is casual level of play, I can go far longer than that :sachi:

After I posted that, I attempted EXR again. No FC... but I FC'd the middle part and messed up everywhere else, typical :amane:

My event standing isn't the best. I'm at 9k points with 2k tokens, I need more tokens! Yefta says I have like 5 hours of playing left (a little less since Yefta uses 3min per song) and that's if I only play EX. I might through some 4x plays in to burn some tokens faster. But 5 hours is casual level of play, I can go far longer than that :sachi:

i know that feel lol

im still at 2k point with many token left

Well, I have 4 hours of class starting in 30min, but I can just play after. I'll be spamming EX Yuuki no Reason today after class because once the day rolls over in the game, I'll be spamming Mermaid Festa vol2 EX to get the last 32 plays I need for SSS, then I'll probably finish off the event with Love Marginal grinding with some more Yuuki no Reason EX. Don't think I'm going to bother with EXR unless I feel I'm playing really well.

I gave up. I'm early at work every day now, so I can't compete during the last rush hours anymore. I could grind beforehand from now on, but I couldn't force myself to fight for Umi yesterday. I'll save up loveca for the upcoming Hanayo event and perhaps aim for T1; it's propably going to be my last event before I'll retire from LLSIF.

I gave up. I'm early at work every day now, so I can't compete during the last rush hours anymore. I could grind beforehand from now on, but I couldn't force myself to fight for Umi yesterday. I'll save up loveca for the upcoming Hanayo event and perhaps aim for T1; it's propably going to be my last event before I'll retire from LLSIF.