Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

For me, it was 21.50 euros for 50 gems and now it's 29.99 euros (I'm on android)

Welcome to the price of the rest of the world :sachi: People are complaining about price increase all over, but all the non-Europeans just laugh because it's always been that price.

Also, the left align on the event stuff is ugly as hell.

I go to test the supposed timing change, my PLs activate for 75% of the song, thanks,guys :amane:

GG KLab broke the game. Song starts, notes come without music, notes teleport when the music actual starts, notes stay over 2 seconds earlier than the song all the way through.

Welcome to the price of the rest of the world :sachi: People are complaining about price increase all over, but all the non-Europeans just laugh because it's always been that price.

Also, the left align on the event stuff is ugly as hell.

I go to test the supposed timing change, my PLs activate for 75% of the song, thanks,guys :amane:

GG KLab broke the game. Song starts, notes come without music, notes teleport when the music actual starts, notes stay over 2 seconds earlier than the song all the way through.

Its not that bad on hard and below. 

EX is probably the worst, notes probably teleport half the time there. 

Its not that bad on hard and below.

EX is probably the worst, notes probably teleport half the time there.

No, that wasn't a timing issue. Timing wise is very slightly off (only really matters on EX where you have to be more accurate), that was a game breaking bug that has never happened to me until this update.

I've heard so many weird bug reports on JP, and now EN has that same "update". The game's ove quality dropped here. The sound effects sound like shit now, the UI is the SM lobbies look funky like the developers have no clue (which they don't), and there will be many bug reports in the future.

Don't forget the price increases :makina:

Alright KLab, it was a nice 10minutes, but I win this update "battle" :sachi:

Taken 6 minutes ago

uVVeRE3.png

Audio is fine for me, timing is perfect, game is called SchoolIdol again (that's a downside). I backed up the game's data, uninstalled and reinstalled the previous version, then added the backed up data to the previous version. The game starts no problem and I can still play on the old version without the brokenness.

Rooted phone OP

If I'm correct, update was at least around 150mb, if not more. I can't even comprehend how can they bloat the game size that much without actually making any changes to the game's assets; that kind of update would suggest they added HD graphics, but they didn't. Perhaps they updated the assets ahead of time for the upcoming UI update, but it's still unusual it increased the client size that much. Are they even cleaning the game's archives?

What feels off, is not really timing or sync, but the EXP songs seem to be a lot "slower", making them much easier to FC. Aside from that, it seems like they increased the timing window, as now you get a lot more perfects and it's a lot harder to miss the notes.

Alright, I think I'm done with the game. It was a ton of fun though. Does anyone I dont dislike want my account? I have 3 URs and maybe 10 SRs. Rank 72 or something. Let me know

Which UR's do you have? Maybe the mods can hold on to your account in case a new person wants to try the game or something