Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Umm the salt is quite intense especially towards NB-sama

I had done my scouting :D

http://imgur.com/a/0vanJ

A copypasta from my reddit comment:

After more than a year of not having a single UR, like everyone else, I decide to wait for the release of blue tickets so I started saving from February. I remembered my last 10+1 scout in February was a 11R scout on a LLW box (welp yeah, no guaranteed SR so rip imnoob92)

--- Photos from bottom to top in order, once again this is just a reminder ---

Since Maid Rin is released today, I decide to try out my scrub luck with 206 lovecas, 12 tickets and 7 vouchers. (as shown in first 2 picture). If you ask me why I choose 11.01pm (in my local time), take a guess. :D

12 tickets obviously gave me nothing more than Rs and I was pretty demoralised. My first 10+1 gave me a UR but I didn't expect Maid Rin. I was really shocked and cried internally: "Finally my hard work had paid off T___T"

2nd 10+1 was a Mermaid Nico which is unfortunately a healer. 3rd 10+1 was Maid Kotori which is also a healer. 4th one was Hinamatsuri Nico which I didn't get any tier so I can idolise her (seriously event SRs are not rare :v)

Now the vouchers. I only got 13 in the end so I can only do 2 scouts. First one popped out as China Dress Nico! Like whut, I had never been that lucky in vouchers. Then I proceeded to do the 2nd voucher with a R-turned-to-UR animation and AGAIN IT'S CHINA DRESS NICO!?!?!?!? cries

Yeah, F2P life forever. Thanks to everyone in OTK LINE chat group members and Chinese forum (where I am 'staying') who watched my scouting "internet-ly" :'D

TL:DR - 3 Smile UR within 10 minutes. 1 can-be-idolised-but-I-decide-not-to-do-it and 1 unidolised RIN! :D

I don't hate Nico, it's just that given a choice between an having an UR Nico or a randomize R card, i would choose the R card  :sachi:

Well I don't particularly hate Nico but if someone asks me to rank the girls in a "favourite" order Nico will be the last to fit in so yeah...   <_<

Muse isn't Muse without the 9 girls right....

(Oh, I will take UR Nico since... why not  :wahaha:

Jade is prophet - Confirmed :P

Congrats on the URs! Here were my results

11 tickets, 3 voucher pulls, and 4 10+1s

Only took a screenshot of 1 pull, then I got lazy

3rd Scouting Ticket

QhuyFir.png

And the rest of the results

2TUgwQr.png

HMzdH9K.png

h3CNXWU.png

PYYRvTo.png

YGhssjy.png

f3PCota.png

XlM6i6C.png

XhnwNKy.png

gjKunap.png

All of these cards I drew and didn't have unidolized before of the idolized.

So yeah, 2 URs, 6 SRs, and 2 idolized SRs. But also, I drew a previous event SR in an event I didn't T2 (literally the only non-T2 in months, what's the chances?), which was the umbrella Eli, so technically idolized 3 SRs

Nice pulls from Ceris and Alex! Also gratz Ceris for UR Hanayo :D

the awesome thing is, I was saying a few weeks ago: I know I won't get Rin, but I really hope to either draw Train Rin or Pajama Hanayo so I can have a UR in each team. And guess what happened? :mare:

I'll share updated teams once I can level all 3 of those SRs and the 2 URs. I think I can finally T1 song score with all 3 teams, as all 3 just got buffed.

Jade is prophet - Confirmed :P

.............did i just spend my luck to bless you with that? :vinty:

Anyway Congrats for the Triple UR! Well, like i said i'm not envying that UR Nico but the Maid Kotori on the other hand...... :vinty:

Also, Congrats for that UR Pajama (Poyopoyo) Hanayo Ceris!  :D

Now to wait for the salt that will appear in this thread :sachi: 

the awesome thing is, I was saying a few weeks ago: I know I won't get Rin, but I really hope to either draw Train Rin or Pajama Hanayo so I can have a UR in each team. And guess what happened? :mare:

I'll share updated teams once I can level all 3 of those SRs and the 2 URs. I think I can finally T1 song score with all 3 teams, as all 3 just got buffed.

irc my strongest team are only able to barely enter T1

........I hope i'll never meet you in the score match Ceris :sachi:

Sorry for the double post, meant to edit my previous one 

Edited by Jade

Forever rip to my Pure and Cool teams :vinty: EN account starts to follow my JP account which also has 3 smile URs in one team.

Congrats on the awesome scouts, Alex, Ceris and imnoob92! :D

Btw, here's the Preview of μ’s Go→Go! LoveLive! 2015~Dream Sensation!~ Blu-ray/DVD that just got released on Lantis YouTube Channel: Enjoy! :D

Relive the hype for those who have seen it and those who haven't, enjoy the preview of it! :)

Day 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHREVWv2f0A

Day 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d4u2K7-wgo

Welp looks like ill be forever the unlucky one.

Used my 10 blues and 250 gems. 

GUESS WHAT?

1UR 7SR.

The UR was from 10+1 and not blues -.-

Is that bad? not really.............

UNTIL

you realize how many scoutings I've done.

With those 5 added thats a total of 17 or 18 10+1s. 

Getting just 1 UR from that is just pure BS.....

Oh and the 7 SR? 

4 of the 10+1s gave me only the guaranteed SR 

F EVERYTHING. :amane:

Final standing: 7184th

mPPpWwE.jpg

Initially aiming for 111111 with another guy from OTK forum (also a redditor as well) but due to my expectations not being met I can only end up at 111110. According to the calculator (http://suyo.be/llsif/calc/#page3), I need to use 46 lovecas to hit that target and my settings are:

• 11-day minus 1 hour = 263 hours
  • Can S-score every EX song
  • Position 1~4 in average
  • Rank 150 (I level up a LOT during event but I take 150 in average

In the end, I only used 43 lovecas. This may be due to me being placed a lot of times at 1st or 2nd, which means my team and my skill was pretty good :wahaha: (well it's true, I can punish anyone except whales in BIA EX)

People might think this is too many for a F2P but let's see

• This was a 11-day event so 11 free lovecas everyday if you did the assignments. Good thing is that you can complete them during score matches, so it's not difficult at all. 43-11=32
  • Milestone lovecas? There are 13 all the way so... 32-13=19
  • Free lovecas from daily login? There are 4 respectively on 16th, 21st, 26th and 30th. Bear in mind that I included 16th though it was during outside of events. 19-4=15
  • Main story completion? You got 1 from clearing "Part 4" of any chapters before event actually started. 15-1=14.
  • Idolising? You got 2 (from event SR and event N) if you try to at least T2. 14-2=12

Note: Stuff listed above are GUARANTEED lovecas to the bag. 31 lovecas for free, umadbro?

Alright, rewards:

• You got 3SRs in the end, along with 2 tickets.
  • If your team is too scrub, 3SRs are helpful plus Rin is a scorer here which means more helpful. PL wise I don't recommend tiering unless it's your favourite girl (sigh baseball Rin)
  • Tell me, can you get 3SRs with 12 lovecas outside events? :sachi:

/rant ends

Also, JP tix sure has some luck :michiru:

iaa2bHq.jpg