Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Yeah, I'm quitting after all. Does anyone want my current account? It's not too good when it comes to the members, but it's rank 135, so it should make tiering easier for some of you. 

A7XX2wu.png

Ax5X0Qb.png

rip :( 3URs are nice to have but tbh I love my idolised event SRs now :wafuu:

On the other hand I am pretty 100% inefficient in Kotori event though I said I want to T2 :nervous: (and I will have a flight this Thursday, much rip)

rip :( 3URs are nice to have but tbh I love my idolised event SRs now :wafuu:

On the other hand I am pretty 100% inefficient in Kotori event though I said I want to T2 :nervous: (and I will have a flight this Thursday, much rip)

*Whisper* Me too.

Having said that though, i think I'll be able to reach T1 if i spend the last 2 days like mad.

Congrats on the triple digit! of the EX songs we have, I only really like spamming Kaguya, and I had it SSS'd last time it was in rotation, so I"m stuck with playing Listen to my Heart over and over since I don't like playing Natsuiro (which is gone now) and Mogyutto is boring :(

Mogyutto is boring, I spammed Listen to my heart over and over again till I got that S aka played it for 120 times. Now I will play Kaguya.

Yesterday I collapsed due to fatigue. Wasn't that serious but I wasted 18 hours, damn.

Alright I'm finally done for this event, almost getting myself screwed due to some miscalculation but thankfully everything work in the end  :rolleyes: 

4p1M7OQ.jpg?1

Not sure about T1 but this will at least be enough to reach T2 right? :sachi:

Welp I will be failing T2. Unfortunately last moment of the event I am in my hometown which has a scrub internet connection and I can't play when parents are around. Very bad tiering experience this time.

Awww, that's a shame. My condolences :(