Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Today is Nico's Birthday and I decided to try my luck as usual in the limited Cool Scouting box...

Warning:  :salt:  :salt:

uzGUu1h.png

zLIX8Yj.png

lt3WwLr.png

I wasn't expecting this but OMG, I got 2 URs in a single scout and a Rare envelope turned into SR Nozomi, for the 1st time and both are Umi!! XD *jumps for joy!* Nico has blessed me on her Birthday! XD

Now I can idolise the Desserts Rule Score Up Umi #296. Initial Love Arrow Shot Umi has already been idolised before though.

For your info, there is no guaranteed SR during events and I only scouted once.

What should I do with the Initial UR Cool Umi #73 which has a timer based PL skill?

1) Keep it as collection and maybe idolise her again if I get another copy again

2) Feed it to the idolised copy to level up her skill to 2 (Not sure how much it will increase or will it make any difference)

Lastly, Happy Birthday Nico and farewell Nicocchi! All the best in your future endeavors!! :D

I want more Umi cards :(

Damn, Im envious. 

Welp might as well make an official 'add me to the RIP club' post :Kappa:

Do w.e u want regarding Friends

I'll still post event thingies for funzies and u can always go to that post that lists them event SRs by clicking the spoiler tag link in my sig.

I'm not even hoping to get an UR with the vouchers, as long as it's Kotori, especially the one i haven't idolized yet I'll be happy  :sachi: 

Oh and someone curse seems to take an effect few days before. Luckily i managed to recover from it :makina:

I'm not even hoping to get an UR with the vouchers, as long as it's Kotori, especially the one i haven't idolized yet I'll be happy  :sachi:

Oh and someone curse seems to take an effect few days before. Luckily i managed to recover from it :makina:

i havent start the curse you know,since im quite busy preparing the curse  :sachi:

Just saw it today... I won't even get 5 vouchers because I am still rank 74 , that's sad , however people like you >.>

I'll get 10 for my current rank, and by the time I'm ready to use them, I might be rank 220 (211 right now) so I'll have 11 vouchers. When I'm "ready" is when the Maid Rin comes out, and I'll be drawing... a lot, so I'll have like 25-30 vouchers overall :sachi:

As always, a happy birthday from the fans of the Fuwanovel and extended fan base:

Also:

That 2nd video, so much stuff! Thinking about sharing your video on the Love Live reddit.

I'll get 10 for my current rank, and by the time I'm ready to use them, I might be rank 220 (211 right now) so I'll have 11 vouchers. When I'm "ready" is when the Maid Rin comes out, and I'll be drawing... a lot, so I'll have like 25-30 vouchers overall :sachi:

That 2nd video, so much stuff! Thinking about sharing your video on the Love Live reddit.

Please do! More YouTube subcribers for all the money I rake in. :holo:

Another unrealistic standard for women xD

If that the standard for little girls these day then I don't mind being called Little girl lover! :lol:

........huh, that sentence sounds a lot better in my head.