Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Happy Birthday Nico!

Trying to tier this event made me feel how little I know about this game and the scores I should get to be safe in any tier. This is my first event which I will tryhard in and I think I will aim for T1 even with my 60 LP anf that's probably cause kotori is my second fav and her both idolized and non idolized version are just so cute, what's the safe spot usually for T1? 30k or 35k. I probably will waste lots of gems but who cares :sachi:

Happy Birthday Nico!

Trying to tier this event made me feel how little I know about this game and the scores I should get to be safe in any tier. This is my first event which I will tryhard in and I think I will aim for T1 even with my 60 LP anf that's probably cause kotori is my second fav and her both idolized and non idolized version are just so cute, what's the safe spot usually for T1? 30k or 35k. I probably will waste lots of gems but who cares :sachi:

Anywhere around 30k to 35k. I remember when 34k was considered a low T1 score, and now that's considered kinda high :wafuu:

Anywhere around 30k to 35k. I remember when 34k was considered a low T1 score, and now that's considered kinda high :wafuu:

Well......that number certainly make me want to reach T1. Should i go for it or not?  :vinty:

Right, since it's Kotori we're talking about might as well try to reach T1 then  :D

Somehow i manage to never seen or heard that Birthday Line even once today <_<

EDIT:

Not even 5 minutes goes by after i post this by some divine intervention i finally heard it :blink:

Today is Nico's Birthday and I decided to try my luck as usual in the limited Cool Scouting box...

Warning:  :salt:  :salt:

uzGUu1h.png

zLIX8Yj.png

lt3WwLr.png

I wasn't expecting this but OMG, I got 2 URs in a single scout and a Rare envelope turned into SR Nozomi, for the 1st time and both are Umi!! XD *jumps for joy!* Nico has blessed me on her Birthday! XD

Now I can idolise the Desserts Rule Score Up Umi #296. Initial Love Arrow Shot Umi has already been idolised before though.

For your info, there is no guaranteed SR during events and I only scouted once.

What should I do with the Initial UR Cool Umi #73 which has a timer based PL skill?

1) Keep it as collection and maybe idolise her again if I get another copy again
2) Feed it to the idolised copy to level up her skill to 2 (Not sure how much it will increase or will it make any difference)

Lastly, Happy Birthday Nico and farewell Nicocchi! All the best in your future endeavors!! :D

Today is Nico's Birthday and I decided to try my luck as usual in the limited Cool Scouting box...

uzGUu1h.png

zLIX8Yj.png

lt3WwLr.png

I wasn't expecting this but OMG, I got 2 URs in a single scout and a Rare envelope turned into SR Nozomi, for the 1st time and both are Umi!! XD *jumps for joy!* Nico has blessed me on her Birthday! XD

Now I can idolise the Desserts Rule Score Up Umi #296. Initial Love Arrow Shot Umi has already been idolised before though.

What should I do with the Initial UR Cool Umi #73 which has a timer based PL skill?

1) Keep it as collection and maybe idolise her again if I get another copy again

2) Feed it to the idolised copy to level up her skill to 2 (Not sure how much it will increase or will it make any difference)

Lastly, Happy Birthday Nico! :D

Good god man that luck is certainly make one green with jealously. Mind sharing some of that luck for me? :blink:

I shudder to think how many URs you got :vinty:  (Don't answer that)

And for choice, No #1 !

Good god man that luck is certainly make one green with jealously. Mind sharing some of that luck for me? :blink:

I shudder to think how many URs you got :vinty:  (Don't answer that)

And for choice, No #1 !

Hehe thanks! This is my very 1st time being this lucky though. Well you can look me up on School Idol Tomodachi to find out. (Idolised are counted as 1 there instead of 2) :P

Here's the link to my profile: http://schoolido.lu/user/Zehel/

uzGUu1h.png

zLIX8Yj.png

lt3WwLr.png

Lastly, Happy Birthday Nico and farewell Nicocchi! All the best in your future endeavors!! :D

dammit,share me some of your luck !  :saber: