Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I'm just going T2, my pure team is already all idolized SRs, so getting the extra SR would just be wasting space, and I don't like killing SRs for the sake of leveling skill. Also, I'd like to keep my Purgatory Train (joke on Umidah's stream) plays to a minimum. Although, if I can't FC the Random EX, I'll keep getting tokens until I FC it lol, so that determines if I get T2 or T1 I guess.

Been enjoying the game a ton but I can't seem to log in enough when there are the Diary Event's going on because when they start happening I get really busy. The last one for example I went up north to my grandma's sister's cabin for 4 days and wasn't able to play at all for those days. When they do the simple ones where you log on for 5 days and get a character I don't seem to be busy than. Overall it's just an annoying thing to deal with but I will be doing the next Diary Event no matter want... unless the roads up north open up then I will be gone for a week...

Attention ALL EN SIF players! URGENT!

Edit: Suggestion Poll is now CLOSED! We shall change and set our in game name as "GBNicocchi". As for the center, you can choose whichever Nico card that you like or whichever that you have regardless of Rarity. Thanks a lot for your suggestion, cooperation and participation to make this Farewell Party a success! :D You can do this right after maintenance or on the actual day itself. You can write whatever farewell messages in your profile and don't forget to state your name since most of us will be having the same name and in case Nicocchi takes a peek at your profile.

As you guys may or may not have heard that the biggest whale/top score player in EN Server, Nicocchi Sif aka Cychun87 will be retiring from SIF on 22nd July 2015 which is tomorrow which also happens to be Nico's Birthday as well! Therefore, I need your suggestions and help to make this surprise farewell party a huge success for him as well as the community although he will be able to see this. kappa.png As for the profile, you can write whatever farewell message that you want.

My plan is to get as many players as possible to change and have the same names as well as having the same leader/center which will of course be Nico.

Here are some possible names I could think of due to the word limit of 10 characters: (Plz vote)

1) Bye Cychun - 4 (votes cast on Otonokizaka forums)

2) GBNicocchi - 10 (Voted by me, FB users: Theo Allen, Muhammad Yusron, Rin, Frederico Miguel Tibi David, Bhien Edward Belmes, Yane Miranda, Rae Lee, Muhammad Fachrizal and Yanai Gafny)

3) Farewell - 0

4) TCNicocchi - 0

5) TC Cychun - 0

Other suggested names:

1) TYNicocchi - 1 (Suggested by Chua Lee Hui)

2) ByeNicochi - 1 (Suggested by Michael Brintan)

As for the leader/center, which Nico card should we use? (Note: The cards I mention below are idolised but not everyone will have that particular card so either we have the the same common Nico which is the promo Nico #207 or at least set your fav Nico card as your center.)

1) Initial UR Nico #66

2) Valentine UR Nico #250

3) Mermaid SR Nico #357

4) Wedding Dress SR Nico #329

5) Promo SR Nico #207 (Everyone should have this card)

6) SR Nico Sensei #100

7) Panda SR Nico #90

8) Christmas SR Nico #195

It might be better if players decide on which Nico card they want to put as center as long as it is Nico, although it would be more awesome if most of the players have the same name and center.

If you have better suggestions, please comment below. Remember to vote for your choices. The one with the highest votes will be chosen.

Thanks for reading,

Zehel smile.png

Well....the 2nd one (GBNicocchi) sounds like the nicest one so i vote on that.

As for the cards I'm fine with either the promo one or the teacher one, but for the sake of having the same card, I'll choose the promo one